Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 5 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 am

She was quick as hell. Sean barely had time to read her movements before she was behind him, claws ready to rip him to shreds. Sean reacted swift as lightning, placing a holy shield of energy around him as she attacked. Her attacks hit the shield with amazing force. After a few short moments the shield shattered and Sean had to retreat back in order to get out of her reach.
"FOZARE!" He shouted and sent a blast of holy force right at her.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 5 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:24 am

The blast hit her full on, unable to dodge in her rage, but instead of being knocked back, she turned to ash; her movements slowing to a crawl as her entire being became a statue. Her true form melted through the wall behind Sean, the wall turning to molten slag as she opened her mouth and unleashed, not hellfire, but the screams of the damned.

The ash statue burst under the force, the particles forming dark tendrils that slithered their way back to her, but not completely as they lashed out, trying to ensnare the angel. There were no words, just ravenous snarls of blind, beastly fury as she lunged at the angel with her claws.

They would suffer her wrath, and she would see judgment for their mocking of her. She would not be mocked, she would not be ignored!
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:45 am

"Damn your Ash Portal, Crimson Queen!" Sean growled. He sidestepped into the wall to the right,vanishing into it. He traveled through shadows, an ability Arigatami the Cursed Kunoichi taught him. He then appeared under Sephina using her shadow. He muttered something in Latin and a cage made of divine energy surrounded her. Symbols from every Religion in the world held the field together. It was the perfect trap for any demon.

Sean started to breath heavy, the energy he used to summon it was almost more than he could handle in his weaker state. "Sephina! Calm thyself! It is I, Samael, Seraphim Warrior! Why hast thou unleashed thy wrath?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 am

Sephina howled in rage, the shielding wards were draining her strength, her rage was waning, but she would not be cast aside so easily. With a surge of frenzy and demonic might, she pushed her aura outwards, thunderous cracks rippled through the air as religious wards and symbols were shattered.

So close, she sank to he knees, forcing another wave of force though her, ash and flame connecting with the bars of her prison once more, shattering more wards; the cage nothing more than a frail husk, incapable of another blow...but she could not will it, and she sank to the ground; beaten.

As her temper cooled, she glanced side long at the Seraphim, "You're an ass-hole...you know that? Now get me outta this thing, before I beat my way out and start on you..."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:10 am

Sean let out a huge breath of relief. "Do me a favor, Sephina. Save all your fury for Leviathan." He raised his hand and the field vanished. He turned to the death..well they used to be bodies. He noticed a symbol on their clothes, or what was left of them anyway. "That symbol! It's the Cult of Set!" He turned to Sephina, "It was either luck or fate...You seem to have only killed those with nothing but evil in their hearts....While I cannot praise you or this act of slaughter....You did not kill an innocent. Not a single one! by Osiris, what are the odds?"

Sean then shook his head and turned to the rest. "Let's head back...We need to travel to Persepolis NOW!"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:25 am

"Yeah...what are the odds?" Sephina said sarcastically ask she lifted herself from the ground, "Funny enough, I was just killing anyone that got in my way...seems it just happened to be a cult...wonder if they have Kool-Aid." She inquired to herself as she turned to Sean, "And you don't approve of my wanton slaughter? You know, there are several things I don't approve of..." she said, glaring icily at Rose from behind her newly reformed blood-red glasses.

"But I guess I can't really complain, as my habit are probably worse..." she said as she walked up beside Sean, whispering, "And the next time we come across another female operative...she had better not ignore me like she did," jerking her head back towards Rose, "for all of your sakes. I will not tolerate it, is that understood?"

"Now, we need to get to Persepolis? If you aren't too squeamish, we can take a short cut..."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 am

Sean frowned at the Jim Jones joke. "Not funny." He chuckled a little as she complained about Rose. It was not often Sephina didn't get what she wanted. "Her will is stronger than your normal ventures, Crimson Queen. I promise you that we will hit the brothels as soon as this is over. Just as long as you don't put them out of business like during the Renaissance." He paused and thought about her idea and then shook his head again, "No. You either want us to go through Hell or the Plane of Chaos. Fuck BOTH of those paths. The quickest route would be to take Der Weg Des Erlking."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 am

Sephina smiled, "Well, I thought it was funny; Besides," she said, glancing back at Rose, "A whore is a whore, no matter the virtue...she's just a whore I can't have...and I'll let it go if you hold up to your promise. And make it the Singapore brothels, I might want some wine to go with my meal, and at least there it's semi-legal...sort of, and I don't want any complaints! You promised." she said, lowering her glasses and shooting a look that said she'd hold him to it.

She then reset her glasses and smirked, "I promise nothing on that account. Anything that happens, happens, just be glad you aren't dealing with a Lust Succubus...those things really are depraved." before she frowned, "It's been ages since we've been to Chaos...me especially, and if their will is as strong as you say...they should at least last a few seconds, and I don't deal with elves...especially...him." she spat with distaste, "He's so damn full of himself just because the vampires won't fuck with him...I warn you, he'd better not try and lord it over me...and that brothel better be worth it."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 am

"You know full well that Der Weg Des Erlking is a path were all beings go for supplies of the supernatural variety. If we are lucky than we won't even have to see the Erlking. It also can be used to gather supplies for ourselves and get some more info about Levy's plans." He tuned to Rose and Adam, "So what do you two think? We can take either the Route through Hell, the Chaos Plane or Der Weg Des Erlking....The Path of the Erlking"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Geal had hid behind his shield when Sephina spat fire at him. When Sean quelled her rampage, he returned his sword to its sheath. His shield glowed brightly then disappeared, leaving only the handle which he tucked away into his vest. "I doubt that I would be able to transverse the pathways of Hell. A few years back I had a running into with a chaos elemental. I don't really feel like reliving that experience. My vote goes with the elf."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Rose considered her options carefully. She knew there was danger down all paths. Especially for her. One didn't live her life without making enemies. Until she had heard input from the others, she remained silent. No reason to speak.

"Alright. Lets go with the elf." She said, shrugging and pretending not to care. It was the safest path she could take, after all.

[[My sincerest apologies for disappearing. I have had a rather busy schedule what with school, performances, etc. I honestly have no clue whats going on now... Embarassed ]]
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 am

((It's fine. We understand))

Sean smiled, "Erlking it is then!" He flashed Sephina a grin, "Sorry, Crimson Queen. I know you wanted to visit the plane of Chaos, but the party has chosen the least dangerous route." Turning to them all he said, "Follow me"

----The Right Paw of The Great Sphinx of Giza----
They had taken a taxi down to Giza and walked the rest of the way. When the got to the right paw Sean gave it a pat. "Time to open your secrets, old friend." He touched the hieroglyphic plate and said something in Ancient Egyptian that caused the paw to split open into a passageway. Sean led them down and the paw closed above them.
"Wie funktioniert Satan Koch seinen Kuchen?" asked a voice from a gate entrance.
"Keine Eier" Sean responded, and the gate opened.

As the walked down the stairs to the marketplace a wall of light passed over them and revealed the true forms of those not Human. Six wings appeared on Sean's back, three on the left with pure black feathers and three on the right with pure white. A broken halo of light hovered above his head and his clothes changed from a suit to angelic plate mail. His hair grew down to the middle of his back and his aura could be described as magnificent.

"The Erlking has a field that disrupts all illusion magic and deletes substitute bodies. I'll get my body back when we leave, though" Sean explained to Rose and Adam.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:40 pm

"Yeah, and seems like little ol' you just couldn't wait to show off, right? Seems you didn't just pick up a love of humans, but you got their arrogance too." She said, as she observed the transformation. She rolled her eyes, "You angels are nothing special; humans with wings and a glow...oooooh!" she said sarcastically, wiggling in a mock mystical way.

Then she noticed everyone glancing at her, "What? You expect me to go in there?"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Rose passed the magical line with no changes. Of course, she wouldn't have anything to worry about. Shapeshifters changed on a molecular level. The body she wore was her own. Just as any other body was her own. It only looked different. She prided herself on this fact. As long as she was alive, she could be anyone she wanted. Anything she- or in some cases he- was asked to be.

She followed Sean without too much of a problem. She still had an issue with entering the unknown, but Sean wouldn't lead her into a trap if he thought she had no chance of surviving. She drew her favorite gun and hel it at the ready, thumb on the safety. Always be prepared.

"Something wrong, Seph?" She asked with a smile.

Last edited by Miss_Fortune on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm

"I suppose that's your choice. Either come through here with the rest of the group, go home, or travel on your own through the Chaos Plane." He stepped through the entranceway without any change of appearance, although his clothes sounded bulkier. Upon closer inspection, his cape would appear to be somewhat translucent. He turned and crossed his arms as he looked back at her. "Well? You going to let a human show you up?"
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Sephina simply smirked, "Mortal, if you're going to try and goad me, you'll need to try harder; I'm a succubus of Wrath, not Envy. And besides, I don't need to go with you, you want me to go with you. Now, if I am to go with you, you'll need to change your tone and start speaking to me with some respect." she said, inspecting her nails before raising her shaded gaze to Rose.

"And no...nothing's wrong; I simply find my current aesthetics more pleasing than how I truly appear."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Gael shrugged. "That's why I suggested you travel through the Chaos Plane when you hesitated. The only reason I'm conferring with you now is because we were both employed by Sean. I'm quite aware that neither of us like each other. If you don't want to come along with us, then fine. It's not my problem." He turned and headed down the passageway, his cape seemingly shining to give him light. He began singing with a soft voice in as perfect German as one can learn if not one's primary language.

"Wer reitet so spät durch Nacht und Wind?
Es ist der Vater mit seinem Kind;
Er hat den Knaben wohl in dem Arm,
Er faßt ihn sicher, er hält ihn warm."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 am

"Mein Sohn, was birgst du so bang dein Gesicht?" —
"Siehst, Vater, du den Erlkönig nicht?
Den Erlenkönig mit Kron und Schweif?" —
"Mein Sohn, es ist ein Nebelstreif."

Sephina answered back, "That's cute, hope the Elven King takes as kindly to it. You've never met him before, have you?" She inquired, a smug smirk marring her features, "Oh, that's right! You're human. Well, you should know that humans aren't usually given the right to travel this path...ever. Through history there have been few exceptions, and I can't stress enough how few there have been. Understand this, while the King may welcome you...the Elven People won't. It's nothing personal, but they have there views on humans...and they aren't kindly." she said turning away.

"And, you're right, I don't like you, but make no mistake; I'll help you if you require it, but I'm not venturing with you. The Gates to Chaos won't open for me alone, so I'll travel through the Hells...take care!" she said, motioning with her hand in a 'call me' fashion.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 am

Sean returned Sephina's hand motion, "Far out." He said in his best 'Keanu Reeves' impression. He let out a small yawn before looking around. His eyes stopped on a blacksmith and he grinned.
"Mikael!! Long time no see!"
The Swedish Fenris turned his head and gave the group a wolf grin.
"Hallo!" He said happily, "How have you been?"
"Not to bad" Sean responded,"To be honest I don't have time to chat. I am kind of hunting Leviathan at the moment. You hear anything about her?"
"Leviathan?! Yeah I heard she bought a whole lot of weapons, from guns to swords."
uh oh. "How much?"
"'Bout an army's worth, I wager."
UH OH.
"Well fuck. Thanks for the info, Mike. I'll pay you back someday."
Mikael nodded, "Aye, was no problem. Be careful now"
Sean nodded and turned to the others, "We gotta hurry"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Rose eyed the wolf-man warily. New people in a new place always set her on edge. She shifted her weight restlessly from one foot to the other, watching Sean's face and the man's closely. Every twitch was analyzed.

One of the shapeshifter's specialties was reading body language. It was necessary, given her line of work, though she carefully masked the ability. People started giving out mixed signals the moment they realized she could read them. Ah the humanoid brain. What a fascinating thing it was.

But what had her truly on edge was that she knew a little bit about the things they were soon to be fighting. In no way was it going to be an easy fight for her. Others had the abilities to deal with the supernatural, but she was next to useless. Blades and guns only did so much damage, after all.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Adam nonchalantly inspected the wolf along with the rest of the varying inhabitants of the pathway. He removed his monocle and placed it in a vest pocket. It wouldn't be needed for the duration of their time in the halls. He took notice of the stares of the others as they eyed him. The feeling of not belonging was not foreign to him. Sure, he wasn't used to being out of place for being a human, but it didn't really bother him. He just unblinkingly stared back at them until they broke eye contact then he would repeat with the next person he caught staring at him.

((Oddly enough, this isn't the first time this week I've felt out of place for being human. On a side note, of all the people who have their birthdate in the system, I'm the only Leo and Monkey.))
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 am

[[I wonder how many other virgin cocks there are on this site... XP My birthday gives me an easy joke.]]
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 pm

((You meant that to sound wrong, didn't you Fortune? I think I am the only Cancer Snake in the system. Most likely because there are only 20-something people are on the site))

"SEAN!" Yelled a voice ahead. A man in a black Chinese suit and sunglasses. "It's about time you got here, man"
Ah yes, the OTHER reason for going this way. The man ahead was Zhao Fang, the only son of the famous Zhao Yun. He was also a vampire. Zhao was standing next to a petite woman. The woman was around 5' 4" and had a slender body. She was dressed in pure black and an eye patch hid her right eye. Her auburn hair hung in rags. She held her stomach, which was bleeding dangerously.

"Arigatami." Sean said as he knelt down beside her. "How did this happen?"
Sagara Arigatami looked at him, her crimson eye blazing, "Leviathan found me. I dunno how. I escaped, but not before getting this" She nodded to her wounded stomach.

"I was lucky to have found her" Zhao said with a tinge of relief in his voice.
Arigatami gave Zhao a small smile, "Luck had nothing to do with it. Your the one who got me out of there. Even a Kunoichi with power like mine cannot move as quick as a Vampire in full motion."

Merciful Christ, they were flirting with each other....In their own weird way, mind you.
"Ok you two love birds...."
"DO you want me to kill you?" Arigatami interrupted as she glared daggers at Sean in a tone that told all who heard that she could indeed kill any of them.
"No not really" Sean replied with a grin. He turned Adam and Rose. "Either of you got anything to help her wound?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

"Other than kind words, some antibiotics, and some bandages, not much. I'm only learned in basic first aid so anything more than that or CPR, I can't do much." It was true, he was a fighter, not a healer. He always had a personal surgical staff in case he should get too injured while prowling the streets. He hadn't thought of that when joining, but that just meant he couldn't be sloppy.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

"What the hell do you mean I need a credit card?" asked Sephina, stopped in the realm of Greed by a particularly loathsome creature, attempting to charge her passage through the Hells.

The creature, barely worth calling filth let alone a demon, smiled, "It's simple! In order to pass through, you must pay a toll. We accept Visa, and in the case that you don't have a legitimate one, for a fee, we can provide forms to ge--" Sephina sliced the wretch into five pieces, her claws hissing from their heat, "You know, I was just thinking...I'm a Pit Lord; you existence, my realm or not, means shit to me. There's your Visa, insignificant filth. Have a pleasant day..."

Only to be stopped by Greed's Pit Lord, "Let me guess...Sean called ahead to ensure you assholes would give me a hard time...." It wasn't a question; she was more than aware he was still pissed over the Civil War, and it was like him to use any excuse to keep her around to be sure she was on hand when needed.

He just smiled, "Maybe, but there's an exit fee, and maiming the toll collector also warrants additional fees," rolled off the Pit Lord as though it were natural, and before the fiend could prattle off more charges, she held up a hand, "Put it on Sean's tab; he's the giving type after all..." she said with a smile, phasing out of the Hells.

"His fault or not, he'd picked the wrong fight." of course it was likely Leviathan's doing, making their trip slower; honestly she should have expected it...it's what she would have done, she thought as she appeared next to Sean, expectantly revealing her true form.

Succubus Sephina

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up," she said, the rough edges about her form, her horns and claws, all glowing white-hot with hellfire, smoke rolling off her form, "Be aware, every chuckle comes out of your hide..." she threatened.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next