Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 4 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:24 am

Rose chuckled, brushing up ever so slightly against Sean. "Just like old times, eh?" She mused, laying back on the bed and studying the patterns on the ceiling. The previous owner had done some interesting work with texture on the surface and at this time of day, the setting sun cast long black streaks in a gold background. If she looked at it long enough, she could imagine all sorts of things. It was somehow comforting to be laying there. For a moment, she let her guard down. "What happens when we win? Are you going to leave again?" she asked softly.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 4 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 am

Sean smiled back, "Just like old times" he confirmed. He watched her as she stared at the ceiling and was caught by surprise that she let her guard down and asked her question. He sat there and thought about it for a moment. "Yes" He said finally. "I'll head back to DC.....And your coming with me."He smiled warmly at her, "Your too skilled to be rotting in the desert. After this you will be promoted and moved to an apartment in Washington. I'll let you choose which section you want to work at" He spoke the words calmly and with certainty. "You have suffered enough here."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 am

These words were supposed to be comforting, but they bothered Rose. "Promise me I'll get to travel." She said softly. "Please. I don't want to be caught in a cage."

Her voice was soft with no signs of seduction in it anymore. She sat up straight, leaning back on her hands and studying the side of Sean's face carefully. "I signed up to get away from the constant drone of normal life. The last thing I want is some desk job... or to be someone's secretary." At these words, she changed again to the form which he had last seen her in before he left. She knew she would remind him of that last day. It was what she wanted. "I don't want to be left standing in your wake again."

[[Appearance]]

Last edited by Miss_Fortune on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 am

Sean nodded."I promise you. No desk job. We got Kenji for that anyway. You will travel the world, I guarantee you." He frowned when he saw the form she took again. "Never again" He assured, his voice slightly rasped as he remembered the last time he said goodbye to her. The memory pained his heart deeply. It was hard to leave her behind. Now that he knew what she had to go through in order to protect her country and fulfill her mission......
"You know what, Rose? Your my hero." He looked into her eyes as he said it, every word coming from his heart.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 pm

"Yeah?" She said, leaning back and stretching, her back arching gracefully. "Great. Then I will keep the contract after all." She brought her arms above her head and gripped the edge of the bed, dragging herself back behind Sean and then sitting up once more. She leaned her torso against his back, resting her chin on his shoulder and removing his icepack. "Do you remember Moscow?" She whispered in his ear, smiling.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 pm

"Yeah", He confirmed. Sean smiled as he felt her gentle weight on his back. His smile turned warm as she mentioned Moscow. Oh he remembered Moscow alright. "Yeah. I remember" He remembered the Frost Dragon that decided he was going to wake up grumpy and he had to talk it don before it froze the populace of Siberia. He remembered the stories they shared by firelight, the frigid Siberian wilderness kept them close to each other.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Rose looked around the barren room. It was a habit of hers to keep a watch out for danger. She knew only too well how easy it was to hide in a normal house. That was the second reason that her room was so empty; the first reason being that she had no intention of staying long enough to need furniture. A woman like Rose was constantly on the move and it had taken her long enough as it was to find an apartment on the ground floor of a building this close to the airport. She had only owned it for the past two months.

She was rather deep in thought, as was her habit when she was around people she trusted. Since there were only a handful of people who fit that description, the time she did spend deep in thought was intensified. She had run out of things to say to the angel. It was an effect he had on her which had always made her curious.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 pm

The room fell silent and Sean looked back and saw her gazing around her room. She had a habit of running out of conversations when she was around him. Like in Moscow, they didn't talk for a long while. They enjoyed each others company. Her presence soothed him and vice versa. It was a peaceful calm that only she could give him and he would be forever thankful for any moment of peace she gave. He didn't know if it was love, hell there really was not a word in any language for it.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Rose chuckled, she dragged a hand down from his shoulder across his chest and stopped. There was a sudden flash of movement and she had a knife out and up to his throat. "You put your guard down again, Sean." She said with a smile. "I could have killed you."

She had the flat of the blade against Sean since she had no actual intention of harming him. But she wanted a simple fight. Something playful. It was typical of Rose to do such things with Sean. She had a mild attraction to him... The last time he had left her, it had taken quite a few bar fights to get over the feeling. Now she was dealing with the mission stress.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Sean grinned playfully, "My oh my, how daring you are!" He stood up slowly and motioned to the door, "Shall we then? Don't want to ruin your nice new apartment." He didn't grab any weapon,for he planned of fighting her using martial arts. She could and most likely would use a blade if she wants, it would not matter.

He stepped out into the grass just outside the hotel and got into a Wing Chun stance. "You may attack first,my lady" He said with a grin
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Rose smirked, standing lightly and following Sean swiftly out the front door. The moment he stopped, she sent a knife flying his direction, using it as a way to run up to him. She switched forms while running to something with more strength and agility. She felt the new muscles settle in as she took the last two steps. She did not stop when she reached them, instead delivering a punch to his stomach and a second one to his kidney in passing. With luck one of the blows would hit.

[[X]]
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Sean grinned as he saw the knife coming at him. It passed his head on a predestined course. The knife was never meant to hit him. Sean didn't move an inch until she was right on him. The instant her fists were in reach he used his arms to block and redirect the blows completely. He then shifted and rapidly punched at her chest. Each punch hit the air inches away from her chest. He then finished the blows by shoving her away.
"Very good." Sean grinned, "Again!"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Rose sighed. That blade had been aimed directly at his head. The fact that it missed disappointed her. Sean should have been forced to dodge. No matter. She produced a second knife from on her body, keeping this one in her hand. She only kept two on her, after all. She dropped down, kicking the angel's feet out from under him before he could guard (one of the weaknesses of his stance was the lack of defense below the hips) and stabbed up, stopping the blade from touching skin. She was on her back now which meant she had sacrificed the ability to move for a moment.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 pm

She must think that the Wing Chun stance he used was week at the legs and hip. Sean grinned as he was tripped and caught himself before he hit the ground. He waited until her knife stopped just short of his skin then he hopped to his knees over her and punched rapidly up from her torso to her face, once again making sure no punch actually hit. He ended the set with one big punch to the head that stopped an inch from her face. He then stood up and helped her up.
"Wing Chun is an all encompassing style of Kung Fu. Hence why Ip Man, Bruce Lee's master used it. It combines perfect solid defense with powerful yet lightning quick and flowing offence."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Rose shook her head. "You died before I did in that scenario. And you just died again." She hadn't backed away when he helped her up and as a result she was standing only an inch away from him. She had a knife to his chest which would have penetrated his lungs. Typical of Sean. What new intrigue would he have in response to her little surprise? She knew what she would do in his situation, but it wasn't his style... Or it hadn't been last time she checked.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Sean grinned, "Or My shirt would have been ruined." His hand had gently pushed her knife to the side of his chest. "It was a good thing you were not serious. I rather like this shirt and I would not want it in taters." He pretended to step away from her and the grabbed her wrist, twisted it around her back and held it there. She left herself wide open, which as not like her. He then used his thumb to hit the pressure point on the side neck that paralyzed her.
"Now how do you cancel this pressure point?"
Sean knew that the only way to cancel the effects was to hit the same pressure point on the other side of the neck.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 pm

In any other situation, Rose would have had a thousand immediate responses, but something about paralysis silenced her. Any idiot knew the basics of pressure points and any person who had watched Star Trek would know how to counteract this kind of paralysis. Rose happened to know through both paths, but would never admit to one of them. There was full-out nerdy and then there was closet nerdy. She would prefer to keep her reputation for being a badass. It meant little in present company, but on the street, it could get a girl far. She played over in her mind three different ways to get out of such an arm lock and gain the upper hand. Only one of which required her to take advantage of her lack of a Y chromosome.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 pm

((Star Trek? This pressure point is from the film Red Cliff))
Sean took his thumb and hit the other pressure point, letting her mobility return. "Correct!" He said even though she did not speak. "Thanks for going easy on me, Rose." He said humbly as a way to say he had enough. He didn't want to get too much of a work out before the raid on Leviathan's base. Just one more day until they confront her....He hoped that Sephina and Adam showed up soon so they could head out.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Adam had never gone back inside when the other two did. He had instead against the building and watched the sky. After a few moments a Monarch butterfly fluttered by. It circled around him a couple times then flew upwards. Tilting his head at the butterfly as it flew, he climbed up the side of the building to the roof. From there he watched the butterfly flutter as it searched for some plant to get food from. After a minute of aimless fluttering, it flew over the edge of the building and disappeared from sight. Adam sighed and leaned against the edge of the roof and stared off at the city-scape. He made a quick-change back into his pristine magician clothes and stood on the ledge. Sean and Rose had the fort under control so he figured he had a few hours to spare. His cape becoming rigid, he held onto the edges and used it as a hang-glider and coasted into town.

After several hours of entertaining children on the city streets, he nonchalantly made his way back to the building where he waited as he leaned against the edge of the building by the door.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Another scream was cut short as it was followed by a gurgling splatter; Sephina was on a rampage, each death only fueled her rage instead of sating it, her clawed hands soaked in blood as she tore out the man's throat, crushing his head into the wall and grinding it along like a crayon. Shots rang out, sharp but insignificant pains jolting through her shoulder; if they weren't holy or sanctified, they didn't mean shit.

Crushing the remains of the head she was holding, flecks of crimson dotted her face, her yellow eyes shining bright with anger, piercing the dark as ethereal hate flowed from them like liquid fire. The man pissed himself as he tried to turn and run, but in a flash of flame and ash, she was in front of him; her hand impaling his chest as she tore him in half, blood pouring down her visage as screams and cried of shock, fear and panic sounded around her, her ire homing in on her closest victims.

The back allies of Cairo were running red with the blood of the unfortunate, and it was only beginning...
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Rose stepped back, stowing her knife and retrieving the other. She could see Adam, which meant they only needed to find the last one. What was her name again? The woman shrugged to herself, hiding her second knife. She didn't change shapes, finding this one to match well enough with people on the street. Besides, it was her style.

She looked around for the last member, not expecting to see her right off the bat. Go figure. Time to search for her, perhaps? She looked to Sean and Adam. They would know this woman better, after all.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am

Adam shrugged. "Don't look at me. I just met her yesterday." He looked off into the city. "I'll go ahead and start looking. Sean has my number." It was true, he had pick-pocketed Sean's phone on the plane and put his number in the address book. A puff of smoke surrounded him and he vanished.

Back on the roof, his cape went rigid again and he glided off towards the city. After about ten minutes of searching, Adam came across a bloody back-alley. "Holy..." He approached one lifeless body and examined the wounds. He touched a burn wound and smelt his finger. "Brimstone." He pressed his wireless earpiece. "Call Sean." He followed along the trail while it dialed. "Sean. Get over here pronto. We have a demon on a rampage on the back streets. I'll send you a signal of where I am now." He drew his two revolvers and fired them into the air. Two large fireworks shot high into the sky above his alley. He replaced the revolvers then rounded the corner and spied the culprit. "Sean. Hurry. It's Sephina."

He pressed the earpiece and the line disconnected. He drew his longsword slowly and knelt down as he held it before him with its tip on the ground. This blade had once belonged to his direct ancestor's cousin. It was blessed by Pope Adrian IV when he had offered his services to Frederick Barbarossa, the Holy Roman Emporer at the time. Ironically, it was this act of good faith that would make Adrian distrusting of the Celtic Christians. "Lord protect me in this quelling battle. I ask in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit that no unnecessary blood be shed and no lives be taken. Amen." He stood up and reached into his cape. Producing a shield handle, he held pressed a button on it which caused a shield carrying his coat of arms. He walked forward, seeing the rage in the succubus's eyes. "Sephina. Calm yourself. There is no need for this bloodshed. Let us go back to Sean now and I'll pretend none of this happened."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 am

Sean was just about through waiting for Sephina when Adam called. Sephina's on a rampage. "Oh Fuck" was the only thing he could say. "Rose! Come with me! It seems that Sephina is giving us a little side quest." He bolted towards Adam's location as fast as he could. "Shortcut!" He said seriously as he began to free run onto buildings and roof tops.

He jumped down next to Adam in the alley and beheld a sight he had become accustom to. "Christ on a Cross!" He hissed. He turned to Sephina with a glare. "Pit Lord of Wrath! What hast thou done? CHRISTOS ILLUMINOS!" At those words his body began to glow with Divine light.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 am

While Sean took his 'shortcut' over the tops of buildings, Rose took her own shortcut. She ran through the buildings, bursting through doors and leaving one or two confused people in her wake. She ended in the alley only seconds before Sean did and immediately pulled out her knives. She knew she was the weakest fighter in the group, but she had the advantage of paranoia on her side. Every detail of the gory scene settled in and she processed it with the calm of a seasoned soldier. She got a feel for her opponent's fighting style as she sidled down the dark inlet, looking for the woman.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 am

She regarded the two with an enraged glared, spitting hellfire at the magician as she dropped the crushed remains of the man she was holding. She readied to attack the angel when he called forth his divine light, startling her, then infuriating her as she roared, hell-fire, smoke and ash curling up about her like a writhing veil.

His light was strong, but her hatred was stronger; the ash and hellfire curling about her hands as they formed twisted elongated claws, wreathed in flames as the cut through the ground. She bared her sharpened teeth as she twitched her luminescent eyes towards the magician, disappearing in a cloud of flame and ash as she thundered her infernal power at from behind him like a monstrous fist, turning her grotesque claws on the angel, breathing deep as she unleashed a wave of liquid hell upon him.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next