Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidia Multiverse

+7
Cracklord
Tamirat
JaXsu
Hiromaniac
Warboss_Spriggs
SeanHiruki
Agrippa
11 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Empty Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  industrious Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Cracklord wrote:I can play as many characters as needed - but I can only play about five or six well.

We need Draxx or Gulping. They can play hundreds at once.

Agreed. Though Draxx is already playing Lobo and Thanos.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Cracklord wrote:I can play as many characters as needed - but I can only play about five or six well.

We need Draxx or Gulping. They can play hundreds at once.

I've just PMed Gulping then. I hope he'll respond.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Crack, Nice Cao Cao

And hopefully the two you talk about can play a lot of characters. Four is my limit. Any more and I might forget some in favor of others.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Cheers.

I have completed the path of the conquerer. Now I walk the path of the heavens.

Maybe we should just have some in reserve, who we pick up when other characters die.

Agrippa, you have me listed as playing Wolverine. I will not play Wolverine for all the tea in China, but I've put my name down for Thor. I don't suppose you could change it for me?
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 pm

So says Oda Nobunaga

And that sounds like a good idea.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Yeah, it does. Maybe you could play him in the place of one of those Final Fantasy characters.

I would love to play Cao Cao if we were going to change a few of them, for the simple reason that he'd offer a different viewpoint...

Last edited by Cracklord on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Cracklord wrote:Cheers.

I have completed the path of the conquerer. Now I walk the path of the heavens.

Maybe we should just have some in reserve, who we pick up when other characters die.

Agrippa, you have me listed as playing Wolverine. I will not play Wolverine for all the tea in China, but I've put my name down for Thor. I don't suppose you could change it for me?

That was a format induced mistake, which I will correct imediately.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

No problem. It's hard running a big game, mistakes are to be expected.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Yeah but I doubt Grip would allow Koei/Historical characters
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Cracklord wrote:Yeah, it does. Maybe you could play him in the place of one of those Final Fantasy characters.

I would love to play Cao Cao if we were going to change a few of them, for the simple reason that he'd offer a different viewpoint...

Only when all the other character slots have been filled. Sorry about that one.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Yeah. Another game, maybe.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 am

THE MIGHTY THOR

Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Thor_Odinson_%28Earth-616%29

Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Thor Odinson, Donald Blake, Scion of Asgard, God of Thunder, Thunderer.
Appearance: Tall and massively built, he has a savage dignity and pride, hard-cut, strong and handsome features, and dresses in a complex combination of practical gear and barbaric splendor.
Personality: Honorable and decent to a fault, he is very proud of himself and his abilities, and somewhat arrogant. However he likes humans, and does what he can to protect them.
Biography: The Ragnarok cycle created numerous versions of Thor's origin story, and the fact that Asgard was a place of myth didn't help matters when trying to keep track of all of the different stories and personalized descriptions of events.
Enough to say that Odin sent him to earth for reasons of his own, several times, and he has had a hand in much of human development. When Odin decided that it was time Thor learned humility, Odin had Thor surrender his hammer to him, and then sent him to Earth in the mortal guise of a crippled young medical student named Donald Blake, stripped of his memory (again) of his true identity.
Powers/Abilities: Biologically half-Asgardian, half-Elder God, Thor possesses a number of superhuman attributes common to both, and some unique to him. However, some are considerably more developed than those of the vast majority of his race.
Superhuman Strength: A million tonnes, at least. Thor is also capable of entering into a state of Berserker Rage known as Warrior's Madness, which will temporarily increase his strength tenfold.
Superhuman Stamina: He possesses practically inexhaustible stamina. He can exert himself at peak capacity for countless months on end at the very least without tiring at all. Thor was able to fight nonstop, for more than 9 months straight, from day to night, without any sustenance or rest. He is capable of surviving in the vacuum of space unaided.
Superhuman Durability: Thor possesses tremendous durability and is practically invulnerable.
Superhuman Speed: As fast as the lightning he commands.
Superhuman Agility and reflexes: Thor's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are advanced proportionately with his other powers.
Superhuman Senses: Thor is able to effortlessly see objects as far out as the edge of the Solar System, and hear cries from as far as the other side of the planet.
Superhuman Longevity: Ages at a planetary rate, and is immune to the effects of all Earthly diseases, toxins, poisons, corrosives, fire, electrocution, asphyxiation, infections, lead, and radiation poisoning. Thor can drink meade all day long and not get drunk.
Thor is a superbly skilled warrior trained in the arts of war with over countless eons of combat experience. He is one of the most skilled fighters to ever walk the planet. Thor is also very well versed in all the ancient fighting arts of the ancient Vikings, Celts, Saxons, and the Germanic tribes of ancient Europe. Being a War God as well as a Thunder God allows Thor to learn and master nearly all the martial arts of Midgard as well. This gives Thor a huge advantage in combat by tapping into a vast multi-cultural perspective of combat arts, skills, strategies and tactics.
He controls the storms. All of them, and can call down lightning if he wills it, or generate whirlwinds, or whatever.
His magic equipment, and especially his hammer (of course). Mjolnir, one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.
And he is the consummate smack-talker of the Marvel Universe.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Sorry, but two is my limit. With as many people that's joining, I'm going to have a hard enough time keeping up as it is... Shocked
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Sephiroth
Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Sephiroth1
Name: Sephiroth, The Man in the Black Cape, One-Winged Angel, The Legendary SOLDIER
Appearance: Sephiroth wears a long black coat with silver pauldrons, black boots, and black clothing underneath. The top of his clothing underneath his uniform is split to reveal his chest, covered by crossing leather straps. His hair is long and silver, with his bangs parted to either side of his face. He has green cat-like eyes, and the Masamune, his seven-foot long katana (though as a katana is a short sword by definition, it's more of a zanbato). Sephiroth usually wields the Masamune two-handed, presumably to increase the force of his strikes as he is capable of using it with one hand. A single black wing emerges from his right shoulder.
Bio:"There was one SOLDIER named Sephiroth, who was better than the rest. But when he found out about the terrible experiments that made him he began to hate Shinra. And then, over time, he began to hate everything."
Sephiroth's personality is one of cold ruthlessness. He is very intelligent, and is respectful to those he deems worthy. He is confident to the point of arrogance, but as the strongest SOLDIER alive, it could easily be argued he has the right to be. Well-spoken and somewhat graceful, Sephiroth is universally calm, collected, and in control. He can be frustrated and caught off his guard, but this rarely happens. He is also murderous and vengeful, and has developed something of a messiah complex, or his ego has swelled completely out of control.
Powers: Sephiroth is a master swordsman and has superhuman strength, agility and reflexes. He is able to produce beams of energy by swinging his sword and can effortlessly cut through solid metal and concrete. Sephiroth has great magical abilities, he can fly, teleport, and attack directly with them. This ranges from tiny beams of fire to supernovas.

Bane
Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Bane-breaks-Batman-497pg21
Name: Bane, His real name is Dorrance, but he was never given a first name.
Appearance: Bane is massive, and built to an almost obscene level. When he moves he ripples like a couple of SUV's parking. His costume is modeled on a Luchador, complete with a mask, and tubes on the back of his neck pump venom directly into his bloodstream.
Biography: Bane spends his childhood in the hellish prison of Pena Duro on the corrupt South American island nation of Santa Prisca. Though imprisoned, his natural abilities allow him to develop extraordinary skills within the prison's walls. He develops superhuman strength through a forced experiment involving the drug Venom. He breaks Batman's back and leaves him paraplegic.
Powers: Peak human physical condition, beyond paragon levels. He is capable of performing better then Olympic athletes.
When using Venom he has Superhuman strength sufficient to lift two tonnes. His speed and agility are likewise improved to considerable levels.
High intelligence. He might very well be smarter then Batman. He is an expert detective, sociologist and master of understanding the human psyche. He is also an Expert strategist.
Escapologist of the finest caliber. The prison hasn't been built that could hold Bane.
Hand to hand combat is fine, he is a master of most form of hand to hand combat, and has invented a few of his own. He also learned to fight in prison, and is very good at brawling or dirty fighting.
With the use of Venom, his stamina and endurance is virtually unlimited. His durability also becomes sufficient enough to shrug off bullets, withstand blows from superhumans, withstand falls from great heights, and many more possibilities.
And he speaks ten languages.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 am

I'd play Darkseid, except (other then Thanos, of course) I'm playing the only two characters who can actually take him, so that would lead to problems.

I'll play the Joker.

Everyone else, come on, a few more characters! We're almost there!
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:24 am

Username: Hiromaniac
Name: Judge Gabranth (Noah fon Rosenberg)
Appearance: Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 238px-Gabranth
Personality: Gabranth is a dutiful man who always does as he is ordered, no matter how much time has passed since the order was given. He carries out his duties even if his personal beliefs or morals are compromised by the action. He is firm in his actions and does what he says he will do.
Bio: Noah grew up in Landis, Ivalice, with his twin brother Basch. When the Archadian Empire invaded Landis, Bash ran away to join Dalmascan forces to fight the Empire while Noah stayed and joined the Archadian army using his mother’s maiden name. Noah, now named Gabranth, quickly rose through the ranks and became Judge Magister.
Other: He hates Basch for running away from Landis, but hates himself for joining the army that conquered Landis.
Powers/Abilities: Gabranth is just a normal human with the exception of his Quickenings, powerful magic fueled by the infinite power of the Mists. He has two swords, one longer than the other, which can be combined into a double-blade sword.
The Struggle Between Order and Chaos Shall Go On

Name: Dr. Hugo Strange
Appearance: Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 339px-Hugo_Strange_1
Personality: Hugo Strange is a genius in many fields of science. He has an obsession with Batman to the point that he wants to be Batman. Just look at the pic. That should tell you anything else you want to know.
Bio: Hugo Strange grew up in the slums of Gotham where he somehow took an interest to psychiatry and genetic engineering. He eventually became a psychiatry teacher at a college level. His first villainous feat was the creation of several monster men which he used to collect money to pay off his mob debts. With Batman (who he believes to be a genetically superior human) on his tail, Strange decides that he wants to start anew so he destroys his mob connections and his monsters. With no connections to his experiments, Strange became a public figure who evaluated Batman on a psychiatric level. This eventually led to the hunting of Batman by the police force.
Other: He once ambushed Batman and unmasked him.
Powers/Abilities: None. He is a genius and knows advanced yoga and hand-to-hand fighting techniques.
The Struggle Between Order and Chaos Shall Go On

Name: Magneto (Max Eisenhardt)
Appearance: Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Magneto03
Personality: Magneto believes that Man is inherently evil. He also believes that Mutants, being physically superior to Humans, should be the ones to rule the world. Given such, he will look down on people who don’t have some kind of ability.
Bio: Max was a member of a large Jewish family who was entirely annihilated during the Holocaust. This is when his belief of Man’s inherent evil took sprout. He survived the Holocaust and married a fellow inmate. Later he would first use his powers to save his family from a burning house. Because of an angry mob, his daughter died in the fire. Angry at the mob, he unleashed his powers on them and destroyed them. Terrified, his wife left him. Magneto then traveled to Israel where he would meet Charles Xavier. They became close friends, but went separate ways because of the vast difference in their moral views.
Other: He was, at one time, turned into an infant. He would later be returned to ‘normal,’ which explains his mid-40s appearance despite being born in the late 1920s.
Powers/Abilities: Magneto has the ability to manipulate electromagnetic forces. The use of this ability can range greatly from affecting electrons within a single atom to creating a barrier that repulses matter and energy to traveling through a hand-made worm hole.

((So nobody is going to take Batman? That's a big bummer. Anyway, the Pokemon RPG didn't happen yesterday but I am keeping my word. Here's my profiles. It is Saturday and after noon.))
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 am

The Joker
Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Joker
Name: The Joker. Real name unknown, but often uses 'Jack Napier' as an alias.
Age: unknown, as the chemical bath has perfectly preserved him.
Personality: Sometimes a psychopath, sometimes harmless. Always insane. Always awesome.
Biography: Unknown. He has several conflicting accounts. But all agree on something: He had one really bad day.
Other: Has an obsession to Batman, to the point that he thinks the two of them are the only real people that exist. This is sometimes sexual. And he can break the fourth wall. He and Deadpool should have hilarious conversations.
Powers: immune to poisons and toxins. A fair fighter, and a brilliant strategist, in a sick and twisted sort of way. And very good at improvising.
His insanity.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 am

Fine. I'll raise you VICTOR VON DOOM and Darkseid.

Now can we play?
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 am

If I add any other characters, I'll probably end up dropping 3/4 of Planetary. And while Elijah Snow has done some awesome stuff on his own(including witness the Crisis on Infinite Earths), I like the rest of his teammates.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 am

... If you don't, this game might never get off the ground. Play someone expendable, and don't worry when he bites the dust.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 am

Hmm. If we need more PCs, I'll drop Planetary, keep Elijah, and play Batman.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 am

Nobody said you have to play them all at once. I mean, it's inevitable that there will be a trimming, given the amount of offensive power on both sides.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:01 am

I'll add in Joker, Doom and Darkseid tomorrow or Monday by the latest. As far as I'm concerned we have enough PCs to start right now, with me as Chaos. And industrious, please don't feel the need to take on any more characters. Besides, I'll let you guys cycle characters in and out as you need to. You can stop playing one character for a while to play another character and resume the old character later if you feel like. There's no need to permanantly remove characters from the game when you do so on a temporary basis.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 am

Great. When do we start?
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 am