Dissidia Multiverse

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Cracklord wrote:Sweet. Can't wait.

Do you want me to play Mephisto?

If you think you can handle it go ahead.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh, I can handle it.

Name: Mephisto, The King of Hell, Satan (he says)
Appearance: He can, of course, look like anything he wants, but he has a couple of favored forms:
A slightly taller-than-average, very handsome mature man with slicked back, ebon hair, and blood red eyes. His skin is like white marble and his red lips are framed by a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee, scarecly more then an elegant line. Dressed in extremely expensive, yet conservative red and black robes and cloaks that bring to mind religious attire.
A red skinned, classical devil complete with horns and goats legs, who radiates heat like a forge and wears as little as possible.
Personality: Mephisto always gives the impression of being in control, even when he isn't. He's polite, charming, and affable. But do not be fooled, he is total evil, and in an individual sense. He treats mortals as playthings, and ties to make them suffer as much as possible.
Powers/Abilities: He breaks the rules. He has power on level with cosmic entities, and is symbiotically linked to, and considerably more powerful within, his own realm. Mephisto is known for acquiring souls, but cannot subjugate the will of another being without the victim's permission. So he makes deals.
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Rock and Roll! Hopefully we can start now.
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

View user profile http://ratpackrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Can't wait.
Where do you want my respective characters to start off?
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 am

I'm working on my first in-game post right now. Here after all OOC talk aside from new character sheets will be in (OOC: ) tags. I'll post first. The game will start with Chaos in his throne room speaking to a small number of his champions. Namely the ones who already have players. The rest can be introduced later.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doliest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 am

Sorry, I forgot to actually make sheets for my guys-allow me to help with that.

1.Garland
Appearance:Fully armored, Garland is the embodiment of a Dark Knight, his massive sword at his side.
History:Garland was just your run of the mill general until he kidnapped Princess Sara; then he was struck down by the Warriors of Light. Grasping at what little he had, Garland was sent back in time by the Four Fiends, where he absorbed their power and sent the Four Fiends to the future to ensure his creation. The Warriors came back in time to strike him down, creating a never ending loop.
Personality:Garland is polite, and sometimes doesn't even seem evil. But then he engages in rampant slaughter for some strange sense of fufillment and you remember just who's side he's on. Still, in comparison to his allies, he's rather restrained, and even honorable.

2.Kefka
Appearance:A court jester painted up like Joker-always wearing a demented grin that screams 'I'm having the time of my life!'
History:Kefka was a court mage turned god. If you asked any further than that, he'd respond by lighting you aflame.
Indepth history link
Personality:
I wanna play with you!
Destroy! Destroy! Destroy it all!
Monument to non existience!

3.Red Skull
Appearance:That skull is very much real, as is that Nazi uniform.
History:Born to a dead woman and a hateful drunk father, Schmidt shouldn't have surived. It was only quick thinking on the part of the doctor that let him live and get into an orphange. It's likely that doctor regrets his decision. Johann schimdt grew up lonely. Loneliness became hatred. Hatred became malice. And malice, under the nuturing of a man named Adolf Hitler, became a desire to watch the world burn.
Personality:The Skull is a nazi, a war monger, a schemer, a genius, and a megalomaniac. He kills for fun and wants the world at his feet. He's come close dozens of times and doesn't get along with the majority of other 'villains'-those who know what he's done and how he acts usually avoid him as a monster.

Doliest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 am

Chaos's Throne Room

Chaos's throne room is a massive chamber. With a width of 70' and a length of four times as much. As high as thirty feet with fourteen huge basalt columns adorned images of agony and dispair, matching the lord of this castle's own madness. Bleak and horrific tapestries hang on the walls, each one with a dark tale to tell. Towards the final five or so feet of the hall is Chaos's Throne of Skulls.

Chaos

Slouching upon his massive skull-etched throne is the demon lord Chaos, god of discord. Raising his voice the great demon god implores, "Tell me, my still loyal soldiers," a phrase that Chaos could scarcely say with a straight face, "and my newest warriors, have you any news of those deserters, Mateus, Gesthal, Sephiroth and Seymour Guado?" He says this while glaring at the newcomer known simply as Joker, thinking to himself, Yet another clown to put up with. However what little I know of this Joker makes even me wary. For even the lords of his own Hell dread his presence. I can only guess at how frustrating he will be. "Now, Joker," Chaos inquires, "What makes you so dreaded by your foes and what makes you of use to me?" The Hell god awaits Joker's answer.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:31 am

Mephisto's kingdom

It was not often the devil chose to appear before any sort of gathering in this way. It was even less frequent that he was so candid and direct about it. But sometimes things needed more then a gentle push.
They found themselves in a dark, stygian realm. A susurrus of sounds filled the air. Hopeless whispers, murmurs thick with a desperate longing for salvation and the occasional scream, heart-rending in it’s agony, merged to create a blanket of sound over the plain he found himself standing on.
In the clear sky over the endless, chalklike plain, you can see thousands of stars. You couldn’t tell if they were familiar or not, you’ve never really bothered to look at the night sky, but there didn’t seem to be nearly enough of them.
The plain was empty, but for a few, jagged ruins of cyclopean monuments, great pillars and columns carved with twisted runes. Your eyes hurt just staring at them.
There is only one other figure in sight, who seems to glide rather than walk with tremendous grace as he makes his way towards you.

Mephisto
Mephisto stares at them, a bright smile on his ebon face as he does, a pale thin hand scratching his goatee as he surveys them. Bullseye and Res Skull. The other piece, Thanos, needed a more delicate hand. But these two would do for now.
"Please allow me to introduce myself, though you all know my name, as I know yours. You all fear that I will come for you, wish my favor. You swear by my realm, and steal from it when you must. You know me, but lets formalize our arrangement. My name is Mephisto. And I am dying to help you..."

Joker

A green eyebrow flickered up to his hairline, giving him a quizzical expression even with his ever-present grin. For someone who smiled all the time, he really had a depth of expression.
Patting his pockets, he rummages around, displacing knives and lint, and at last removing a packet of ordinary playing cards. "Did you know, if you shuffle a deck of cards seven times it becomes completely random? I suppose you do, that's kinda your thing. Completely. Random. Hard to get that. Hard to put it all down to chance. But it's what's life's about. Playing the cards your dealt. Making the best of them. But there are no bad hands. Only bad players. Unless you're me, of course."
"So, which card are you? Are you -" He removes the King of Clubs "The Batman? No? Shame." He pulls out the Jack of Diamonds. "Are you a rich boy like Tony Stark? No? Huh." He pulls out the Seven of Hearts. "Well, we can't all be big shots, we're not all picture cards, those ones you have to earn. Tom, Dick, Harry, John." He holds up the other four cards, then, seeming to get passionate, he throws them all up in the air, where they scatter and fall to the floor. Just to be sure, he stomps on them a few times, then holds out an empty hand, and blurs. He's holding a final card. It lands face up. Somehow, you're unsurprised to see that it's The Joker. "That's me. That's what I do. I don't make a move, I smash the chessboard. I don't solve the murder, I kill all the suspects. I win Poker with no hand at all."
He stares at the Demon. "You want to know what I can offer? I'll tell you. Individual service. Imagination. Every bullet individually fired by a skilled craftsman, carried out with style and panache, none of that cheap, mass produced murder. The others are nothing to me. You know how it is, amateurs give the honorable business of murder, torture and destruction a bad name. Mine is all personal service."
He steps forward, over the crumpled pile of cards, and stares at you directly, something glimmering in his eye. "So what are you offering me? I've never been part of any club that would want me as a member, why should you be any different, Skippy?"
He licked his lips. "What's in it for me?"
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 am

Thanos of Titan
Thanos shot through space in his throne-vessel, stars nothing but bright white lines streaking by at incomprehensible speeds. Several equivalent of days of neverending lightspeed travel were grating on even the Titan's nerves. He would glad when it was finally done with. And that would be soon.

Pressing a button on his armrest, he told the computer, "Set course for Target 01. Maximum speed." his voice a deep monotone, so deep it sounded like the distant rumbling of thunder. Noise was impossible without matter, so Thanos had developed a different wavelegnth with which to use to make his intentions clear without the use of a personalized atmosphere. He's a purple, craggy figure, ten feet tall and six wide at the chest, with disproportionately wide arms and fists the size of torsos. he is dressed in blue and gold armor, muscled to an extent that when he flexed a muscle, the other muscles had to get out of the way first.

The computer's response echoed forlornly in the silence of space, ++++ Yes master. Course has been set, engines engaged. ++++

Thanos nodded faintly. Soon. Soon.
The throne begins it's warp towards earth.

Darkseid
The Lord of Apokolips stared at his followers, hands clasped behind his back. Here, in this pocket dimension, he was supreme, all existed for the greater glory of him, as it should be. And so it was beyond in the rest of the universe as well, although it didn't know it yet. But soon it would yield unto Darkseid.

His loyal family, offices and closest confederates stood behind him, crisply to attention, but the granite faced god paid them no attention at all. They existed to serve his whim. He had no use for them at this instant, so they might as well not exist.

His eyes flare for a moment as though catching flame, before settling down to their more usual, sedate red glow. The silence stretches on, as he waits for one of them to so much as move or speak.

Loki, Ares
The two arrive at the same time, stepping out of a small, localized wormhole and onto the soil of Apokolips. Both are dressed in full regalia, and are all but glowing with power. But even gods fear to tread on Apokolips uninvited.

Ares raises his hands, to show they are nowhere near his sword, while Loki simply smirks knowingly. "Don't worry. Mephisto thinks that I'm on his side."

Green Arrow
It began, as most of the best stories do, with a girl.

The girl in question was Dinah Lance.

While easily one of the most beautiful women in the room without even trying very hard, this was neither her place, or the sort of thing she found enjoyable. To her, socializing was the camaraderie she had with her team mates, the occasional girls night out drinking, and the like. This was not her kind of scene. She'd much rather be beating the hell out of a punching bag or sparring partner, working on restoring a bike, or looking for criminals to beat up. Or even sitting in her apartment watching a movie alone.

But she'd owed Bruce a favor, and so had come here as eye candy to a charity ball he was holding in Gotham, where she was keeping a surreptitious eye on Norman Osborne and Lex Luthor, both who were conferring in low, icily polite voices. And so intent was she on her mission (keeping her focus on them meant she could pretend she was doing something useful, and ignore the rest of the room), she failed to remember the main lesson her numerous instructors had drilled into her: Constant Vigilance.

The other players in the drama were two men with very similar reputations, and both converged at her about the same time like sharks when something young and tender wobbles by. One was named Tony Stark, the other, Oliver Queen. Both were dressed in Armani silk, looking their absolute best. Both had enjoyed a wine sampling, and already had a girl clinging to either arm.

Tony saw another conquest in a long line of them, and was already envisaging buying a tropical island paradise getaway where the two of them could spend a fortnight. Oliver saw a playboy making moves on the ex he was still in love with,(but far too stubborn and self-loathing to admit, to her at least). Both attentions were almost equally unwelcome.

Norman Osborne
"Norman." He raises the glass a fraction of an inch. He does not seem thrilled.

"Alexander." Osborne replies, doing likewise and mimicking Luthor's style of casual formality. "What brings you to Gotham?"

"Deals to be made. Stark and I are arguing over a patent and the rights to a military contract. Nothing to concern you. Yourself."

"It's the social season, Alexander. What else?"

"What else indeed." Luthor drawls, bored.
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 pm

DeadPool
"Yellow Text box, my old pal, how did we end up in this place?" Deadpool sighed as he walked around aimlessly. He already knew of the God thingies of this place. The nice wormhole told him. He had already decided that he would visit each Gody and see which one he wanted to hang around with.
"First of, my good buddy, Darky!!!"
He whistled as he skipped towards Darkseid's place.

John Constantine
John looked around his new home (God he hoped it was temporary). That Izaya bloke was nice enough to return his youth, while keeping his skills topped. But in return, he had to work for the bastard. "Fuckin' Bolox." He sighed. John hated being ordered around by anyone except his wife, Epiphany.
"Ah well", the Brit sighed, "Least I get t' save the world or something..." He put a cigarette in his mouth and began to smoke as he exited his room to look around the place.

Odin
Into the Blackhole! Through the Wormhole! Out of the Whitehole! They are now in this new dimension.
"Welcome! You have entered the cranial vistas of psychogenesis. This is the place of no-time and no-space. Do not be afraid for I am merely the vocal manifestation of your eternal dreams. I am as water, as air - like breath itself. Do not be afraid. Look around, but linger not. Where I lead you will follow. Mark these words well. Ignite my anger with your delay and punishments will come your way." Odin's voice boomed to the heroes of Earth 616. "The trivia of
your mortal lives is unimportant to me... Indeed, some may die... You have a task: To defend these worlds of great evil! To do battle with other warriors of your caliber and destroy the evil gods Mephisto, Darkseid and Chaos! That is your mission, dear heroes!"

Vincent Valentine
"What do you want now, Cosmos?" Vincent growled. "Do you wish me to fight again? Who is my enemy this time? I won't have to fight along side allies, do I?"
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Chaos

Interesting, Chaos is pondering, he seems much like Kefka. Erratic, uncontroled and random in behavior. And like Kefka he is by no means stupid. Yet he lacks any mystical power but has sown so much discord. And this Joker is utterly, gleeful? Is that the right word for it? Sitting up straighter than normal Lord Chaos retorts, "While you may find all life to be random and without pattern, I cannot say the same about myself." Cradling his daemonic head in both of his clawed right hands he continues, "I am trapped, Joker, a prisoner of fate and circumstance. I lash out against my cage, but leave no damage, only bloodying myself. But enough with our philisophical disagreements I have a task for you. I want you to study our enemies and discover their weaknesses and sabatage them." Lifting himself from his throne Chaos stretches his wings and adds, "I want you to focus your efforts on Darkseid's and Mephisto's forces. I despise them the most."
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Mephisto

Mephisto spread his hands warmly. "But enough of that. It can wait. For now, let us discuss the role you all play. Bullseye, you are almost unmatched in your field, enough that even I take notice. I am truly admirable of you're art." He doesn't even seem to be mocking you. "And so, I wish to hire you. I need you to kill a woman for me."
"And Red Skull. You, I have plans for. Such plans. Tell me, how would you like to command the armies of hell itself?"

Joker

The Joker slowly hakes his head. "You missed something. The part where, in return, you help me with a small project of mine. I scratch your back and help you with this, you scratch mine and help me with that. Only reasonable, don't you think?"
He rubs his hands together, and steps forward, taking your over-sized claw and shaking it. "Deal. Now, I have things to do, places to see. People to kill."[/i
] He looked up at the ceiling, then got to his feet, straightening his colorful suit, and throwing on his coat. [i]"I'm coming, Gotham." he whispered, shivering in anticipation.

Thor

"As you say, father." Boomed a massive Asgardian, taller then even the grizzled one-eyed God. Thor stood at his father's right Hand, holding his hammer, his faded blue-gray eyes slightly narrowed beneath his heavy brow.
"So war in the heavens has come at last. And see, for snow is falling on us." He says, looking above. The sky seems clear to all the mortals, but Thor seems convinced.

Sinestro

The Yellow lantern stares around, his ring pulsing, picking up on all the latent energy Darkseid himself caused in all his planets inhabitants. He had not felt so strong in a long time.
In a sort of relaxed drawl, he turns to the despot of Apokolips and spreads his hands. "So. War, is it?"
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Dr. Hugo Strange

In the group of people in the same room with Darkseid, sat a man. And yet that was all he was. Others in the room were large, wore colorful costumes, or just seemed to fit in with the others in the room. Yet slender Hugo Strange, in simple black pants, black shoes, white shirt, black tie, and white lab coat, seemed completely out of place. While the others in the room looked ready to fight at a moment's notice, he looked like a scientist who was nervous about an upcoming presentation. As the purple-faced man spoke, Hugo looked at him as he retrieved a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the sweat from his brow.
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Darkseid
"Yes. War." The god replies, his voice deep and primal as the foundations of the earth, yet oddly refined and sophisticated despite that. "A war for Earth. For the universe is boundless, but earth is the center of it all."
This war was fought throughout time and space, on every world in the cosmos. Even on blasted planets, where two lichens in the shade of a single rock fought for dominance, the war was represented in their actions.
Darkseid new that Earth was the key. Earth with it's infinite variations, with it's multitude of adaptable people. In them was the entire Anti-life Equation, if one knew where to look for it. No, the earthlings were not the most powerful, the most advanced or the greatest in any extreme, but nonetheless, they were the key.
"Strange. You will lead those unfamiliar with the world. You will teach them what they need to survive. Take my son, Bane and Sephiroth. Return to Earth. And build a throne worthy of Darkseid for me. I give you the resources of Intergang to carry this out. I will come soon."
He turns then to the assembled gods. His voice does not raise, but he does smile slightly, a small smile that he allows himself at the thought of what was to come. "The rest of us march on New Genesis."
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Bullseye

He had been snatched from a very one-sided game of pool; his opponent was probably crowing in victory. The mercenary made a mental note to take out his wife at some later date. He'd use a McGuyver DVD to do it; the guy wouldn't shut up about it.'

"I'm listening. I assume I'm getting paid handsomely for this, right? I mean, you're a Lord of Hell. I'm going to want something special."

Money. Money was very, very nice. But when you're hired by every millionaire with a grudge and a contact, you can afford to be selective. Why go for money when your client was capable of so much more?

Planetary

A blur of motion, and Constantine finds his cigarette snatched out of his mouth.

"Those things will kill you, you know."

The woman the foot belongs to is about two inches shorter than him. Short black hair, slightly past shoulder length, frames a face that a model would sacrifice a child for. She's wearing a black trenchcoat, similar to Constantine's own, over a black and maroon, figure-hugging catsuit. And hypocritically, she's smoking his cig. His. cig.

"Leave off him, Jakita. He isn't Carter."

The man that gravelly voice belonged to was dressed in an entirely white three-piece suit. His hair was cut in a businessman's fashion, and it, too was entirely white. Pretentious, Constantine thinks.

"Looks close enough, Elijah."

"He's married. Notice the ring, and the expression of hatred on his face. But if you really want to try to take him away from marriage, be my guest. It isn't my dignity on the line."

"...What about Jakita forgetting her dignity?"

And there was a stoner in the group. Long brown hair, a patchy goatee, and clothing so garishly colored that even tye-die would have looked dignified in comparison. Seriously. Orange pants, a green shirt, and a purple leather jacket?

"Shut up Drums. Where's Ambrose?"

"He's running a bit late. He's saying good-bye to his wife. And by saying good-bye, I mean..."

"Finish that sentence, Drums," Jakita smiles at the young man, almost daring him to finish. "And I'll show you where you can shove your sticks."
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:01 pm

John Constantine
"Bloody Hell?!" John growled. He glared at She was smoke his fag. HIS BLEEDIN' FAG! NO ONE does that! John took a deep breath and took out another cig before looking at the woman who took what was his. He waited until they group stopped talking before placing his two cents into the bank.
"Rude lil bugger ain't ya? A fag ain't nuthin to worry about. Least when you got hellbeasts and the like gunning for ya." He scratched the back of his short blonde hair before searching his trenchcoat for a light. After half a minute of searching, he found none and sighed with a growl. "Fucking hell..." he swore. "Any of you blokes got a lucifer?"
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Elijah Snow

"Here."

He tosses the man a still-unopened pack of cigarettes.

"I have one every year or two. And you'll have to pardon Jakita. You remind her of an old lover. He had a rather nasty bout with cancer."

"...Shut up, Elijah."

The white-haired man presses on, moving closer to Constantine and extending his hand.

"Elijah Snow. Head of Planetary. Though..." he stares at Constantine for a moment. Then his eyes light up in excitement. An almost palpable sense of youthful energy. "...Of course. I met you, once, though you probably don't remember it. 1986. A bit of a crisis. I wasn't supposed to be there."
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Mephisto

"Oh no." He replies to the assassin. "No, I won't pay you anything. You wouldn't accept it if I offered it to you. Because this is personal, and personal is more important then price. This is about your pride, about getting even with one of the few who humiliated you, and made you miss. I am only giving you a name, you can do the rest yourself. The name of your target is Mary Jame Whatson, ne Parker. Married to Peter Parker, which is the true identity of Spiderman. She lives in an apartment with him in New York, and works as a fashion designer and runway model. Kill her, and stuff her body in a fridge. It's traditional."

Superman

Unlike the rest, The Man of Steel looks at home in New Genesis, perhaps too much so. In places like this, it would be too easy to let go, to lose what connected him to humanity and vanish into the crowd.
His costume is vibrant and expressive enough to blend in with the extreme fashions favored by the New Gods. And while blessed with gifts that outshine all but the very greatest of the inhabitants, here such gifts are normal, even expected. To him, New Genesis feels frighteningly natural.
But in the end, it's not for him, and he flies back to where he left the others, landing behind them silently. "Even I break the rules sometimes, Snow." He says in a light-hearted, easy manner, flashing perfect white teeth. "Don't beat yourself up about it."
He doesn't introduce himself. While he is by no means conceited, he is also quite aware of his fame, and takes it as a given that everyone has heard of Superman.
He gives a nod to Constantine, to be polite as much as anything, and he shakes hands with Elijah, being very careful not to break him. He even gives Jakita a chaste peck on the cheek, and ignores Drums hoping that if he does so, Drums will do the same. Then he looks up into the air, at the towering silver spires of the flying city.
He feels slightly awkward amongst this group. None of them are his sort of heroes. Just the same, he does his best to be open and friendly, as it looks like they'll be working together.

Sinestro

A plague, but a healthy one. They bring tyranny, but as a consequence they bring order. Hardly spiritual or moral order perhaps, but that was the first step in achieving those things. And while the evil they bring may destroy souls, that was a temporary thing. The unification they would bring on the universe would be permanent. And then, at long last, peace.
No price was too heavy for unity. What was the alternative? The universe dividing into smaller and smaller segments, war a constant factor in the life of every intelligent being? Rule of the strong and violent, rather the strong and capable?
No. He could never allow it.

"Very well, Lord Darkseid." Sinestro replied, rolling his shoulders meaningfully. "War it is."

Last edited by Cracklord on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 am

((Lucifer is another word for match, by the way))
John Constantine
John caught the pack. The pack came with a ten pack of small matches. "Much obliged, Yank" With an odd display of dexterity, the magic user light the cigarette with one hand and shook Snow's hand with the other. "John Constantine, Hellblazer. Ain't an official title, just what the baddies like to call me. I think I remember ya." He looked at the woman who took his cig and brought his free hand to her. "Good t' meet ya" He said, keeping his face and voice neutral.

It as then that the Boyscout of Steel showed up. John had heard a hell of a lot about him. The most famous super hero in the world....And from the sound of it, John would get along with Batman more.
He raised his eyebrow when Superman gave him a nod. Christ he wished his wife was there to darken the mood a bit. The boyscout was enough goodie goodie for an entire planet.
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 am

Superman

"You know those things will kill you, right?" He mentions politely, but there is no real venom to it, he even lights the doffed cigarette with his heat vision while Constantine fumbles with a match, before turning to look up again.
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 am

Planetary

He snorts at the Man of Steel's remark.

"Who said I regretted it? A partial multiverse collapse doesn't happen every year; I had to be there. To make sure it got recorded. To make sure it wasn't forgotten."

Jakita raises an eyebrow at Constantine's behavior. She's interested, he can tell. A few years ago...but he was married. And regretting it, a little.

Superman finds a small nudge on his back; turning behind him, he sees the Drummer not-very stealthily attempting to hide his drumsticks behind his back. Like it would help. The slightly crazy man at least has the decency to blush.

"...DNA...conservation laws...solar-powered...cousin..." he mumbles under the Man of Steel's gaze. The man looks like he's going to faint under the pressure.

"It's okay Drums. It's okay."

Ambrose finally appears, dressed in a more modern, collarless white suit. The black man pats the Drummer's back, relieving some of the pressure.

"Ambrose Chase. It's an honor to meet you."

Bullseye

"Damn."

Mephisto had him there, he had to admit. He'd rather take on the Devil, but Spider-Man...Spider-Man would do. By all accounts, both of them were close.

"I want something anyway, though. Me, I like to be careful in my kills. Study my mark's patterns, ideas. I want...a replica of Spider-Man's costume, and a way to imitate his webs. Irony's a bitch, ain't she?"
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:56 am

Superman

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr Ambrose." Superman replies, shaking his head back, and ignoring Elijah's reply. He doesn't speak to Drums, that would probably only make the poor man suffer even more. He does sympathize, nobody can help the way they are born, though he's seen worse.
Instead he steps away to give drums some breathing space and folds his arms, waiting for the call here to be made clear.
Highfather has asked him for favors before, and they have always been reasonable. He just wonders what Darkseid is up to that requires archeologists to deal with. At last his patience runs out, and he decides it's time to take some initiative. "Have any of you ever seen a god before?"

Mephisto

"Of course. You will have whatever you need to take care of this. You will wake up to find yourself with two devices strapped to your arms, and the costume folded by your bed. And you have a week to carry it out, spend time watching her all you like. Nobody could call me unreasonable."
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:04 am

Planetary

"Define God." Elijah refused to let anything be nailed down. "An omniscient entity? Seen it. An omnipotent being? The idea of omnipotence is paradoxical. The embodiment of an idea? Every time I look in the mirror."

Ambrose shakes his head, and Jakita just shrugs and points to Elijah. She doesn't have the philosophical bent for these sort of questions.

Drums on the other hand, shivers even more. "Yes."

It makes sense, really. When you're open to a great deal more information than most people, seeing something that would have most in awe would make one either considerably less impressed(in the case of any sort of trickery) or considerably more. Take a corner of the Sistine Chapel, and it is beautiful. Look at the entire thing though, and that beauty is so much more.

Bullseye

"That's good. Hate to think the devil's unreasonable."

He laughs at his own irreverent remark. And then he gets serious.

"So. When do I start?"
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:12 am

John Constantine
John kept his eyebrow raised. "So i'v heard. I already know where I'm headin' so I ain't worried about death. But 'nuf about me, scout." Hell, he didn't even want to be here in the first damn place. "Well you yanks seem to be popping out of wormholes or somethin'." He gave a nod to Ambrose as he took a long drag. Out of pure boredom he blew out a dragon made of smoke.
"A God eh? Can't say I have, boyscout. Demons, on the other hand, I have seen too much of."

Deadpool
Deadpool strolled into Darkseid's palace, "LUUUUCY I'M HOOOOOME!" No one home..."Sparky? Itsa me! Here Sparky Sparky Sparky!"
What shall I do now, dear reader? Nothing here at all! Where are the killable things?
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 am

Superman

"Well in that case - " There is a blur as Superman moves, and the entire world seems to move with him. A fraction of an instant's total disorientation, where you lose all sense of direction, up or down, and feel horribly adrift, and then you realize he moved you so fast your perception is still catching up with you.
You are now standing in the highest garden of New Genesis, atop the tallest tower, where the Highfather spends his time. More to the point, you are amidst beauty that would make any earthly man weep, and can't help but feel total serenity. Everywhere you look is a feeling of wholesomeness, of life and love and care. Even Superman, who has seen it several times, is moved.
"- I hope this won't be too much of a disappointment." He finishes. "Highfather?"

Mephisto

"I told you that you had a week, didn't I?" He replies, and snaps his long claws.

Bullseye wakes up in bed, covered in cold sweat. An address is written on a piece of paper atop a colorful, folded costume that is unmistakable. Two strange devices that fir around th wrists lie on top of it.
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next