Dissidia Multiverse

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  aceciphe on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 am

And also if its alright, can i take on Gambit? Its been a while since I've watched any x-men, but I think I can handle it.

aceciphe
Guest


Back to top Go down

dissidea

Post  draxx on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am

Perhaps this is a little out of the power spectrum, but I'd love to play Thanos of Titan. last time I played him he was a lot of fun, and given there are plenty of other godlike beings around he should be balanced.

draxx
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  draxx on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 am



Username: Draxx
Name: Thanos of Titan
Age: Has lived eons, and given then nature of who he is, will probably survive the end of the universe.
Gender: Male.
Appearance: Massive, slablike muscle, and appears somewhat cumbersome, though moves with a strange grace. Has craggy features, and is bipedal though not particularly human, owing to a mixed strain of celestial and deviant bloodline. His skin is dark purple, and wears armor of his own design. In truth is more apelike.
Personality: Thanos is in love with Death, and this is his primary goal, earning her love (this works best when it's death from the sandman, and his primary goal is keeping her interest). His secondary one is self improvement (considers himself a flawed being), and will spend centuries meditating on the answer to a particularly difficult problem or adding a modification to himself. It is for this reason that he often gains new powers.
Tends to be stoic and unemotional, unless you press one of his berserk buttons. Gets bored easily, and finds himself hard to challenge.
Bio: Has wiped out all life in the universe, or come within inches of it, six times.
Powers/Abilities: His body is totally efficient, he doesn't waste so much as an iota of energy except when regenerating, and can maintain peak performance indefinitely. Can manipulate forms of power mentally, including everything from cosmic energy to magic. As such he can function in space without difficulty, but tends to use them as simple blasts. Is a master at most forms of science, and can easily create anything he needs, however generally simply creates it out of energy. Has telepathy, and superpowers created through science and biotic additions to himself. Can see in every spectrum, or with no light at all. Has dozens of senses, and perceives the world at a faster rate then humans. Even without his more complex powers, he has super strength, endurance and toughness enough to take hits from the best without flinching, and was trained in the arts of war on Titan.
Furthermore, considers his greatest asset to be his mind, and is quite capable of performing incredibly complex calculations, manipulations or tactics.

I'd also like to play Green Arrow if at all possible, as Ollie Queen is my favorite DC universe character.


Username: Draxx
Name: Oliver Queen
Age: technically in his fifties, though after a resurrection appears in his mid thirties.
Gender: Male.
Appearance: Very trim, handsome in a roguish way with a goatee that makes his secret identity laughable.
Personality: Loudmoth, angry, and a lefty, tends to look for things to get angry about because doesn't feel alive unless he's supporting a cause.
However, he himself is deeply flawed, in that he's inconsistent and never lives up to his commitments. He can get elected mayor, but once he holds the office he cannot change anything that made him run for it in the first place. He can marry Black Canary, but he can't see it through without panicking (though make no mistake, he does love her very much). He can run for president, or run his company, but only squanders his chances and loses everything. He can seduce pretty girls, but he can't relate to them and only feels self loathing. He's a failure of a father, a husband, a businessman and a man, but he's a damn good superhero, and is considered able to take out anyone without being batman.
While he started heroing because he had money and was bored, he kept up with it because it's the only thing he was good at.
Rapier like wit. You shall all come to fear it. Fear it I say!
Powers/Abilities: Trick arrows and incredible maskmanship. And of course his Debonair animal magnetism.

And I might play a couple more.

draxx
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  cracklor on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:51 am

So much to choose from...

Dibs Spiderman, Thaal Sinestro, Superman, and Thor as well, though that might be giving me far too much concentrated awesome...

cracklor
Guest


Back to top Go down

character list

Post  cracklor on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 am

If SeanHiruki wants him then he called first, but otherwise I'll play him. I like him, and have plenty of experience.
Furthermore, no Lex Luthor. Unacceptable.

Odin Skyfather


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Odin Skyfather, King of the Aesir, Woten, Glad-of-war, Allfather, Chooser of the Slain, Sure of Victory, High one, Wednesday, ect.
Age: Eons
Gender: male
Appearance: An old, though still powerfully built human, with only slight traits and characteristics betraying his extra-terrestrial origin. Grizzled and craggy, with a single eye. Dresses in barbaric finery with a savage dignity, and carries a great spear of gold.
In his human form, he favors an old bearded man, who wears suits and a glass eye, wandering around without revealing himself.
Personality: Odin is a being of contradictions. He is resigned to his fate and prepared to face it, but at the same time will do anything to avoid it but take the cowards way out. With chaos comes the end of all things, and so Odin fights it in every way he can without stepping beyond the borders that fate has set him.
Everything, sending his son to earth, war in the stars and his games that he plays with mortal races is all for a single reason. To prevent the end of all things.
He is concerned with matter far beyond a single world, and so is almost impossible to relate to. He has very little regard for people, but is not actively malevolent, simply indifferent to them, and willing to take advantage of them for what he decides is the greater good. Has a tendency to manipulate even when it is not strictly necessary, and yet he considers his word his bond, and has a highly developed sense of honor.
Powers/Abilities: Most powerful of the aesir, wisdom and magic known only to him. Superhuman strength, stamina, durability and longevity. Wielder of the Odin Force. Basically, he's a god.

The friendly neighborhood Webhead


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Spiderman/Peter Parker
Age: 21
Gender: male
Appearance: Peter Parker is average. You wouldn't pick him out as special in a crowd, and definitely not hero material. That is, if you noticed him at all. He's somewhat unexciting good looking, but nothing special, and due to poor self esteem has a tendency to slouch and project an appearance of being smaller and less decisive then he is.
In contrast, Spiderman wears a vibrant costume and acts larger then life, with showy moves and attention grabbing actions, projecting total confidence, and capable.
Both are very loyal to their friends, and very determined, keeping on going despite increasing hardship. And in many ways, this is what makes him a hero. He never gives up.
He's a romantic, particularly in his relationships, which is why it's a shame that they mostly don't work out. Oh, except ONE MORE DAY NEVER HAPPENED!
Personality: Peter Parker is a self proclaimed nerd, and tends to be somewhat quiet and softly spoken, afraid to take charge. By contrast, Spiderman is brash, loud, and colorful.
Powers/Abilities: Super strength, agility and dexterity, can cling to surfaces, shoot webs to swing from building to building out of his wrists, make up one-liners or quips off the top of his head, and spider sense. Also has the makings of a science prodigy.

Thaal Sinestro


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Thaal Sinestro
Age: Unknown
Gender: male
Appearance: Purple-reddish skin, pointed ears, a thin, carefully trimmed mustache and a slim build, he looks like many classical appearances of the devil, only without the horns. Dresses in the uniform of the Sinestro Corps, and is modest enough to not make any changes despite his role as leader. But only barely.
Personality: Polite, charming and charismatic, but with a temper that's easily riled, and takes a long time to cool. And he's very slow to forgive, and never forgets. An extremist, who sees the ends as justifying the means, and honestly believes that tyranny is the only path to peace in the universe. he's also a pragmatist, and recognizes that until he wins there is a lot to deal with, and sometimes he needs to make deals.
Bio: Formerly Green Lantern of the planet Korugar in space sector 1417, went on to head the yellow lanterns, or the Sinestro corps. Plans to bring order to the universe by ruling through fear. Many of the corps are less enlightened then him, and are simply brutal for it's own sake, but he uses this to his advantage as evidence of why it is wiser to submit.
Seems harsh, but you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others.
Other:
In Blackest Day,
In Brightest Night,
Beware your fears made into light,
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!

Powers/Abilities: Considered to be the best lantern of all time by many. Iron will, brains, incredible imagination, and a yellow ring powered on others fear. Formerly a green lantern, and a white lantern for a short time.

Superman


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El
Age: 34
Gender: male
Appearance: A maidens fantasy. Carelessly handsome, with a kind though strong face, built and toned to muscular perfection and incredible definition. He wears tights, with his underpants on the outside. As Clark Kent wears baggy clothes to attempt to appear paunchy, and glasses to conceal brilliant blue eyes that mark him as inhuman.
Personality: Clark is an ideal, in many ways. If you had to aspire to something, Superman is it. He is a man who appreciates every one else, is always willing to help someone else, kind, fair, thoughtful and self-sacrificing. He is a brave and kind-hearted hero with a strong sense of justice, morality and righteousness. He adheres to a strict moral code, but does not expect the same of other people, and never looks down on those weaker then him. He has patience, tolerance, and will take a stand and fight for what he believes in. What's more, it's not an act. He's genuinely a good person.
However, he needs the identity of Clark Kent and the influence of his wife to remain connected to humanity, given that he is so apart in many ways, and he tends to be too hard on himself about what he can't do.
Bio: Last son of Krypton, to Jor-El. Placed in a pod when the planet exploded, which came to Earth. Raised in Khansas by Jonathan and Marth Kent, they taught him to be the best person he could be. Went on to become Earths Greatest Hero.
Powers/Abilities: Faster then a speeding bullet! More powerful then a locomotive! And able to leap over tall buildings in a single bound! Come on, you all know this.

cracklor
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  SeanHiruki on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:26 pm

I think I can handle the All Father. And you three guests, please join the site before posting, thank you.
avatar
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake
Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://ratpackrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:54 pm

draxx wrote:

Username: Draxx
Name: Thanos of Titan
Age: Has lived eons, and given then nature of who he is, will probably survive the end of the universe.
Gender: Male.
Appearance: Massive, slablike muscle, and appears somewhat cumbersome, though moves with a strange grace. Has craggy features, and is bipedal though not particularly human, owing to a mixed strain of celestial and deviant bloodline. His skin is dark purple, and wears armor of his own design. In truth is more apelike.
Personality: Thanos is in love with Death, and this is his primary goal, earning her love (this works best when it's death from the sandman, and his primary goal is keeping her interest). His secondary one is self improvement (considers himself a flawed being), and will spend centuries meditating on the answer to a particularly difficult problem or adding a modification to himself. It is for this reason that he often gains new powers.
Tends to be stoic and unemotional, unless you press one of his berserk buttons. Gets bored easily, and finds himself hard to challenge.
Bio: Has wiped out all life in the universe, or come within inches of it, six times.
Powers/Abilities: His body is totally efficient, he doesn't waste so much as an iota of energy except when regenerating, and can maintain peak performance indefinitely. Can manipulate forms of power mentally, including everything from cosmic energy to magic. As such he can function in space without difficulty, but tends to use them as simple blasts. Is a master at most forms of science, and can easily create anything he needs, however generally simply creates it out of energy. Has telepathy, and superpowers created through science and biotic additions to himself. Can see in every spectrum, or with no light at all. Has dozens of senses, and perceives the world at a faster rate then humans. Even without his more complex powers, he has super strength, endurance and toughness enough to take hits from the best without flinching, and was trained in the arts of war on Titan.
Furthermore, considers his greatest asset to be his mind, and is quite capable of performing incredibly complex calculations, manipulations or tactics.

I'd also like to play Green Arrow if at all possible, as Ollie Queen is my favorite DC universe character.


Username: Draxx
Name: Oliver Queen
Age: technically in his fifties, though after a resurrection appears in his mid thirties.
Gender: Male.
Appearance: Very trim, handsome in a roguish way with a goatee that makes his secret identity laughable.
Personality: Loudmoth, angry, and a lefty, tends to look for things to get angry about because doesn't feel alive unless he's supporting a cause.
However, he himself is deeply flawed, in that he's inconsistent and never lives up to his commitments. He can get elected mayor, but once he holds the office he cannot change anything that made him run for it in the first place. He can marry Black Canary, but he can't see it through without panicking (though make no mistake, he does love her very much). He can run for president, or run his company, but only squanders his chances and loses everything. He can seduce pretty girls, but he can't relate to them and only feels self loathing. He's a failure of a father, a husband, a businessman and a man, but he's a damn good superhero, and is considered able to take out anyone without being batman.
While he started heroing because he had money and was bored, he kept up with it because it's the only thing he was good at.
Rapier like wit. You shall all come to fear it. Fear it I say!
Powers/Abilities: Trick arrows and incredible maskmanship. And of course his Debonair animal magnetism.

And I might play a couple more.

Accepted, just be sure to register first.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:59 pm

cracklor wrote:If SeanHiruki wants him then he called first, but otherwise I'll play him. I like him, and have plenty of experience.
Furthermore, no Lex Luthor. Unacceptable.

Odin Skyfather


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Odin Skyfather, King of the Aesir, Woten, Glad-of-war, Allfather, Chooser of the Slain, Sure of Victory, High one, Wednesday, ect.
Age: Eons
Gender: male
Appearance: An old, though still powerfully built human, with only slight traits and characteristics betraying his extra-terrestrial origin. Grizzled and craggy, with a single eye. Dresses in barbaric finery with a savage dignity, and carries a great spear of gold.
In his human form, he favors an old bearded man, who wears suits and a glass eye, wandering around without revealing himself.
Personality: Odin is a being of contradictions. He is resigned to his fate and prepared to face it, but at the same time will do anything to avoid it but take the cowards way out. With chaos comes the end of all things, and so Odin fights it in every way he can without stepping beyond the borders that fate has set him.
Everything, sending his son to earth, war in the stars and his games that he plays with mortal races is all for a single reason. To prevent the end of all things.
He is concerned with matter far beyond a single world, and so is almost impossible to relate to. He has very little regard for people, but is not actively malevolent, simply indifferent to them, and willing to take advantage of them for what he decides is the greater good. Has a tendency to manipulate even when it is not strictly necessary, and yet he considers his word his bond, and has a highly developed sense of honor.
Powers/Abilities: Most powerful of the aesir, wisdom and magic known only to him. Superhuman strength, stamina, durability and longevity. Wielder of the Odin Force. Basically, he's a god.

The friendly neighborhood Webhead


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Spiderman/Peter Parker
Age: 21
Gender: male
Appearance: Peter Parker is average. You wouldn't pick him out as special in a crowd, and definitely not hero material. That is, if you noticed him at all. He's somewhat unexciting good looking, but nothing special, and due to poor self esteem has a tendency to slouch and project an appearance of being smaller and less decisive then he is.
In contrast, Spiderman wears a vibrant costume and acts larger then life, with showy moves and attention grabbing actions, projecting total confidence, and capable.
Both are very loyal to their friends, and very determined, keeping on going despite increasing hardship. And in many ways, this is what makes him a hero. He never gives up.
He's a romantic, particularly in his relationships, which is why it's a shame that they mostly don't work out. Oh, except ONE MORE DAY NEVER HAPPENED!
Personality: Peter Parker is a self proclaimed nerd, and tends to be somewhat quiet and softly spoken, afraid to take charge. By contrast, Spiderman is brash, loud, and colorful.
Powers/Abilities: Super strength, agility and dexterity, can cling to surfaces, shoot webs to swing from building to building out of his wrists, make up one-liners or quips off the top of his head, and spider sense. Also has the makings of a science prodigy.

Thaal Sinestro


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Thaal Sinestro
Age: Unknown
Gender: male
Appearance: Purple-reddish skin, pointed ears, a thin, carefully trimmed mustache and a slim build, he looks like many classical appearances of the devil, only without the horns. Dresses in the uniform of the Sinestro Corps, and is modest enough to not make any changes despite his role as leader. But only barely.
Personality: Polite, charming and charismatic, but with a temper that's easily riled, and takes a long time to cool. And he's very slow to forgive, and never forgets. An extremist, who sees the ends as justifying the means, and honestly believes that tyranny is the only path to peace in the universe. he's also a pragmatist, and recognizes that until he wins there is a lot to deal with, and sometimes he needs to make deals.
Bio: Formerly Green Lantern of the planet Korugar in space sector 1417, went on to head the yellow lanterns, or the Sinestro corps. Plans to bring order to the universe by ruling through fear. Many of the corps are less enlightened then him, and are simply brutal for it's own sake, but he uses this to his advantage as evidence of why it is wiser to submit.
Seems harsh, but you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others.
Other:
In Blackest Day,
In Brightest Night,
Beware your fears made into light,
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!

Powers/Abilities: Considered to be the best lantern of all time by many. Iron will, brains, incredible imagination, and a yellow ring powered on others fear. Formerly a green lantern, and a white lantern for a short time.

Superman


Username: Cracklor(d)
Name: Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El
Age: 34
Gender: male
Appearance: A maidens fantasy. Carelessly handsome, with a kind though strong face, built and toned to muscular perfection and incredible definition. He wears tights, with his underpants on the outside. As Clark Kent wears baggy clothes to attempt to appear paunchy, and glasses to conceal brilliant blue eyes that mark him as inhuman.
Personality: Clark is an ideal, in many ways. If you had to aspire to something, Superman is it. He is a man who appreciates every one else, is always willing to help someone else, kind, fair, thoughtful and self-sacrificing. He is a brave and kind-hearted hero with a strong sense of justice, morality and righteousness. He adheres to a strict moral code, but does not expect the same of other people, and never looks down on those weaker then him. He has patience, tolerance, and will take a stand and fight for what he believes in. What's more, it's not an act. He's genuinely a good person.
However, he needs the identity of Clark Kent and the influence of his wife to remain connected to humanity, given that he is so apart in many ways, and he tends to be too hard on himself about what he can't do.
Bio: Last son of Krypton, to Jor-El. Placed in a pod when the planet exploded, which came to Earth. Raised in Khansas by Jonathan and Marth Kent, they taught him to be the best person he could be. Went on to become Earths Greatest Hero.
Powers/Abilities: Faster then a speeding bullet! More powerful then a locomotive! And able to leap over tall buildings in a single bound! Come on, you all know this.

Spider-Man, Thaal Sinestro and Superman accepted. Though SeanHiruki wants Odin, so we'll have to work that one out.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Cracklord on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 pm

The Struggle Between Order and Chaos Shall Go On


Last edited by Cracklord on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cracklord
Moderator
Moderator

Cancer Goat
Posts : 508
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Thor and Odin are accepted.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  JaXsu on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Would certain Kingdom Hearts characters be acceptable? Not counting Disney ones obviously, but ones such as Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Namine, The Organization and so fourth. I was also thinking if characters from the Star Ocean series would be acceptable or not as well.
avatar
JaXsu
Moderator
Moderator

Pisces Horse
Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 28
Location : Maryland, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 pm

JaXsu wrote:Would certain Kingdom Hearts characters be acceptable? Not counting Disney ones obviously, but ones such as Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Namine, The Organization and so fourth. I was also thinking if characters from the Star Ocean series would be acceptable or not as well.

Not now, but they may show up in a later game providing there's some continuity.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  draxx on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Can we assume that Thanos is unaware he is being mannipulated (though he might work better with Darkseid)?

Furthermore, we need more ballence. Too many on one side, not enough on the others.

And can characters shift factions?
avatar
draxx
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm goning to add two more characters to Cosmos' faction and four more characters to Izaya's faction. Thank you for pointing put the disparities between factions draxx.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  draxx on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 pm

I live to be useful.
avatar
draxx
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Hiromaniac on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 pm

If you needed, I can take another person. I'm afraid that X and XII are just about all I'm familiar with as far as Final Fantasy. I never followed comics or anything else much so I'm not quite sure what else I'd be. If anything, just tell me which faction you need another hand on and I'll see who I' be able to do.
avatar
Hiromaniac
Moderator
Moderator

Leo Monkey
Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Cornfields of Illinois

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  SeanHiruki on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Deadpool is his own faction, so he says it is balanced.
avatar
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake
Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://ratpackrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 pm

I just added in Raven and Kilowog and removed Gorilla Grodd and Felix Faust. That should even things out between the forces of Izaya and Darkseid. I'm also planning on adding two heroes to Cosmos' faction too.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  SeanHiruki on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:00 am

I assume you can use either Teen Titans or the older version of Rachel
avatar
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake
Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://ratpackrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  draxx on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:32 am

Lobo
[/b]

Username: Draxx
Name: Lobo (He Who Devours Your Entrails And Thoroughly Enjoys It), The Main Man, The Biggest Baddest Bastiche in the Universe
Age: ? ? ? ?
Gender: Male
Appearance: If the Hulk and Jean Simmons were somehow combined, then spent six months as a member of Hells Angels (without shaving), made their way through a warzone and overdosed on steroids, you would have something that wouldn't look exactly like Lobo, but would be hauntingly familiar to anyone who'd seen the Main Man before.
Personality: Wanted for crimes against the Galaxy including: War Crimes ... Murder ... Genocide ... Fratricide ... Patricide ... Matricide ... Impersonating a member of the Intergalactic Church of Truth ... Impersonating a member of the Green Lantern Crops ... Carrying a concealed thermo-nuclear device ... Breaking into the Justice League Satellite ... Fishing without a license ... Jaywalking ... Grand theft plasma rocket ... Disturbance of the peace across three space sectors ... 1,978,643,896 unpaid parking permits ... Illegal bounty hunting ... Wanton destruction of government property ... Demolishing a city without a permit ... Reckless endangerment toward animals ... Hijacking ... Selling/distributing radioactive material to cute fluffy bunny rabbits ... Noise infractions level 5.0 ... Illegally poaching Starros ... Bounty Huntering in a restricted zone ... Stepping on the grass ... Defecating in a public garden ... Loitering ... Advocating the overthrow of the heads of state ... Destruction of stars ... Destruction of planets inhabited by intelligent life ... Not honoring the bounty hunter code.
History: He grew up on a planet named Czarnia, one of the most advanced and enlightened civilizations in the universe. Took chemistry in high school, mixed up something special. Fragged every last one of them for that years Science project. Gave himself an A.
Powers/Abilities: Superhuman Strength. Superhuman Stamina, literally cannot tire. Immortal, no afterlife will accept him, therefore he cannot die. Invulnerable. Regeneration (from a single cell). Needs no sustenance, can breathe in space. Superhuman Speed. Senses allowing him to track his prey by sense of smell across the entire universe. A seemingly limitless supply of advanced and over-sized weapons.
As unbelievable as it may seem, despite his violent and loutish nature, Lobo seems to have a genius-level intellect in matters of destruction and violence.

Teen Titans Raven might be cool as well.
avatar
draxx
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 am

SeanHiruki wrote:I assume you can use either Teen Titans or the older version of Rachel

Which ever one you're more comfortable with.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  industrious on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 am

I give you - Planetary.

Name: Drummer, The
You'll regret being so damn abusive when the electric UFO gods transphase down from Dimension 10 to appoint me Manager of the Universe...I said that out loud, didn't I?

Age: early to mid twenties.
Gender: Male
Appearance: An extremely laid back blonde-haired man with a very bad attempt at a goatee/soul patch. Wears very bright colored clothing; take one look at him, and you think of various...substances. You'd be right, in an odd sort of way.

He always carries around a pair of drumsticks, and is nearly always casually tapping things with them. Or throwing glass soda bottles at people.

Personality: Crazy. Very much so. A perverted little otaku who knows exactly how good he is. Simultaneously, though, he is steadfastly loyal to his friends, because while they put up with his antics, they also know that he is valuable. He knows that he isn't good with people, but he tries very hard at it-to various levels of failure.

The Drummer views the work of Planetary as something vital. He initially joined to get revenge on his captors, but now does so in pursuit of a free flow of information. He isn't good with people, but he's very good at information, and with all the strange and bizarre goingson that Planetary encounters, he definitely gets his fill.

Powers: The reason for his...questionable mental state is his powers. The strongest technopath in the Wildstorm universe, The Drummer literally sees information, from psychic impressions to radioactive traces to genetic information. If he wanted to, he could crash the Internet. Or an alien supercomputer. As long as it runs on information, he can use it. He also emits a localized EMP field that causes recording devices and the like to turn off around him.

Information is very much a sensation for the Drummer; much like sight or hearing to a normal person, the Drummer can sense information, and it is as hard for him to block it out as it is for a normal person to stop hearing. Furthermore, excess information has been shown to affect him in a certain...physical manner.

Name: Wagner, Jakita
I get bored easily. Planetary stops me from being bored.

Age: 75(appears to be in her 20s)
Gender: Female
Appearance: A tall, very attractive woman in a black leather catsuit with burgundy accents. Occasionally, she'll wear a trenchcoat over the catsuit. Ethnically, she's half-African, half-English, and speaks with a slight German accent. She wears some sort of dark lipstick that a few shades darker than the accents on her catsuit.

Personality: Jakita gets bored very, very easily; she joined Planetary to relieve her boredom. Despite this, she is quite passionate about protecting her fellow field team agents. She's had experience leading the field team, but did so only because the other leaders were incapacitated; she did not enjoy it. While she is impulsive, she is fully capable of sticking to a defined plan.

Like the other members of the field team, Jakita approaches the work of Planetary with a very real sense of wonder. Unlike her fellow members of the field team, however, Jakita is capable of understanding just how different the world one normally perceives and the strange world beyond that perception are; she has been shown to be very good at introducing newcomers to the world beyond the surface.

Additionally, it has been insinuated that she is quite...active. She does have standards though, as every attempt the Drummer has made on her has been met with sheer failure.

Powers: The daughter of a Century Baby, Jakita possess enhanced speed, durability, and strength, as well as a greatly enhanced lifespan; while she is about 75 years old, her appearance hasn't changed much since her twenties. The exact limits of her strength are unknown, though they are estimated at about 50 tons("can drop kick a rhino across the Ggrand Canyon"), and she possesses the fighting skills of someone who has a low threshold for boredom and is still alive after more than a century. Likewise, she has never been shown going beyond the speed of sound, and as such, cannot outrun a bullet, though they aren't effective against her to begin with. She also possesses a highly enhanced sense of sight, though her sense of touch is quite reduced-she is unable to tell relative temperature, for example.

Name:Chase, Ambrose
No. The mirror's fine. It's the world that's warped. This is the mirror we hold up to it.

Age: mid-40s, but spent a few years in suspended animation-he's biologically in his late 30s.
Gender: Male
Appearance: Ambrose is as tall as Jakita, and keeps his hair close-shaven. He wears, at least when on duty as a member of the field team, a custom-fitted white suit, altered to fit a certain number of specifications. The suit jacket has been lengthened to give a more trenchcoat-like appearance, and the shirt has a Mandarin collar. In a pair of holsters at the small of his back, hidden by the suit jacket, are a pair of suit Colt M1911s.

Personality: Ambrose, while he initially appears to project a professional, calm image, has been shown to be a bit arrogant and a show-off at times. He's very stable; a rock on which some of the more emotional members of Planetary depend on. He's been described as a "hero" by his fellow field team members.

Ambrose is also the only member of the field team who is currently married; he has a daughter who is just entering her teens. He is a devoted family man to his wife Larissa and his daughter Angela.

Powers: Ambrose can create a "selective physics distortion field," allowing him to manipulate the various laws of physics. He has been shown to bend momentum and velocity to let him leap through the air, and deflect projectiles, bend gravity to walk on vertical surfaces, and manipulate time. This manipulation includes simply stopping time for brief periods(the exertion is tiring), create loops of time(he never needs to reload his weapons, as he simply "replays" the shots), and distort optical sensors. On a more powerful scale, he has also shown to be able to create zero-point energy-power from nothing.

Even without his field, Ambrose is an expert marksman with his pistols.

Name: Snow, Elijah
Title: The Ghost of the Twentieth Century
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.

Age: 110(appears to be in his mid 40s)
Appearance: A man in his late forties, with pure snow-white hair. He dresses exclusively in various custom-fitted white suits; his current one is a three-piece outfit, with a very high, thick collar reminiscent of the turn of the century. Furthermore, his suits have the unique ability to stay pristine despite any and all circumstances and conditions.

Personality: Elijah is very much a grumpy, cantankerous man. That being said, he remains one of the most optimistic, idealistic men alive. He firmly believes that the world has the potential to be a place even more wonderful and amazing than is currently is. Elijah is a "Century Baby," one of a select few people born on the first day of the Twentieth Century, and charged accordingly with various duties. Elijah's is simple-he saves things. Knowledge. Artifacts. People.

For Elijah, the proper way to approach the world is with wonder; while he has seen great and noble things in his time on Earth(and off it), he has never lost his ability to be in awe of the universe around him. It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.

Powers: Elijah possesses the power of "heat subtraction"; he can remove heat and kinetic energy from any area he likes, shaped as he likes. This ability does not take the form of any sort of beam or ray or blast; it is purely perceptual. Notable achievements include: freezing a desk into solid ice such that it could be shattered in a single punch, covering an entire city block in a fine layer of ice, freezing a pattern(the number 4) across all of Central Park in New York, giving someone a "brain freeze"(freezing the temporal lobe of the brain), freezing a certain portion of a man while he was urinating, and freezing Dracula in mid-leap. And then kicking the vampire in the groin, shattering him. Perhaps as a side effect, Elijah emits no scent at all, though the air around him is noticeably colder, no matter his intentions.

Elijah is also skilled in personal self-defense, despite having nothing more than the physical capability of a fit, trained human-nothing like Captain America or Batman levels. He also trained Ambrose Chase how to shoot his pistols.

First and foremost, though, is Elijah Snow's mind, and resources. He has written a book every year called the Planetary Guide, which revealed every major event, secret, public, and in between that occurred each year-a best of Wikileaks, as it were, every year. He founded Planetary to assist in his efforts; while his wealth in currency has not been stated, the Planetary Foundation has offices in every major city, in addition to offices in various sites of interest, and remote research facilities. Elijah has also amassed a great number of scientific and mystical artifacts-these include an ersatz Green Lantern containing an ersatz Ion entity, a pair of superior Wonder Woman bracelets, and the complete works of Randall Dowling. Think of his resources as equal to that of Reed Richards, his mind equal to that of Reed Richards, and his motivation for mass production as well as private use.

EDIT: .The Struggle Between Order and Chaos Shall Go On. Let's keep it that way.


Last edited by industrious on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
industrious
Moderator
Moderator

Libra Monkey
Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Planetary accepted as well.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  SeanHiruki on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 pm

I don't remember ANY of those characters on the list before.
avatar
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake
Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://ratpackrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 pm

SeanHiruki wrote:I don't remember ANY of those characters on the list before.

I just added those slots in and reinstall Felix Faust and Gorilla Gordd plus two more villians for Darkseid.
avatar
Agrippa
Moderator
Moderator

Aries Snake
Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Moline, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum