Dissidia Multiverse

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Agrippa on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:40 pm

No more character additions until all characters are taken. Then you can add two more non-DCU, Marvel and Final Fantasy characters per faction.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  acecipher on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey... I'm interested in this, and am looking at playing two characters. But I havesme questions:

First, I want to play Gambit, but he's not on the list. However, he most likely would be a rogue faction, or have only very loose ties to one faction, so can I play him as an independent kinda like Deadpool?

Second, I would also love to play Iron Man, but don't quite know what level of detail to put in his bio and such, and what exactly is too notable. So some help there would be appreciated... also I'd like to know what his current megacorp is called too, or which one it is.

So... yeah ^__^

EDIT: Also, is he the secretary of defense in this timeline? Razz Kinda would be important to know that.

acecipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm

First we're closed to new charcter for the time being. Second, no Tony Stark isn't the Secretary of Defence. I'm sorry about that.

P.S. Civil War never happened. Ignore Joe Quesada on this one, please.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:23 am

Are the six factions going to interact with each other, or are they just going to be fighting their opposites(Cosmos/Chaos, Highfather/Darkseid, Odin/Mephisto)?

Because seeing Planetary interact with Mr. Fantastic will be hilarious.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 am

industrious wrote:Are the six factions going to interact with each other, or are they just going to be fighting their opposites(Cosmos/Chaos, Highfather/Darkseid, Odin/Mephisto)?

Because seeing Planetary interact with Mr. Fantastic will be hilarious.

They'll be interacting all right. I'm planing on it. By the way, out of all of Cosmos's champions, who do you think would annoy Elijah Snow the least?
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 am

I'm unfamiliar with Final Fantasy, unfortunately. Someone with a good grasp of history/appreciation for knowledge, for sure.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:13 am

industrious wrote:I'm unfamiliar with Final Fantasy, unfortunately. Someone with a good grasp of history/appreciation for knowledge, for sure.

Don't worry, I just turned their character listings on page one into wiki links.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:19 am

Elijah Hates kids. He's nice to them(see his first interactions with the Drummer), but he still hates them. Most of the younger people, therefore, present a bit difficulty.

Conversely, Elijah also is compelled to save people; that's literally his purpose in life.

In Order
Cecil: A bit too dependent on others for Elijah's taste. Think for yourself, and question authority. And if you can think for yourself, why the hell do you need authority(Elijah knows the answer to that question).
Bartz: Too much of a drifter; Elijah won't like him. Have a purpose in life behind what you do.
Terra: She's vulnerable. And unique. He'd try to help her. He'd be a bit protective of her, too.
Celes: Don't know enough about her.
Cloud: would be decent. He's a Big Dumb Fighter, but he's also willing to learn.
Squall: a bit of a challenge for Elijah-getting him to open up more would be in character.
Zidane: Elijah is going to freeze his balls off and headbutt him. He seems made just to annoy Snow.
Tidus: A bit too childish initially, but as he's a thinker, Elijah will warm up to him in time.
Yuna: Elijah would definitely like her. She's an optimist despite all she's been through. Elijah can relate. He'd definitely get her to "speak up, dammit!" more, though.
Shantotto: Weapons Researcher and ex-professor. Elijah likes that. She also apparently has a tongue on her.
Lightning: Initially, Elijah is going to be pissed off at her. On the other hand, she definitely can be someone he can save.
Warrior: He's a Big Dumb Fighter, apparently. Next!
Firion: Don't know much about his personality.

Bolded ones are the ones that I feel would be best. But I'm not all that sure since I only read their wiki pages.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doliest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:21 am

Actually the WoL is the Experienced Veteren-like Garland, he's been doing this for so long that to him Elijah would be the child. Actually, that describes most people in comparison to WoL.

Ah, and as we talked about, if possible I'd like to play
Garland
Kefka
Red Skull
And if you need me to, I can grab a fourth villain.
Yeah, I'm a villain kind of guy. No real reason, I've played good characters and enjoyed them, but you toss me the ability to play the greatest FF villains and, except for WOL and Cecil, I forget that heroes exist.

Doliest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 am

Elijah's over a century old, though. And he's done enough in his life that he can publish a book about it every year since he was ~30.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doliest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 am

True, but WoL and Garland have been in this cycle since it began-which is implied to be a VERY long time. It's related to the insane plot of FF1 where Garland was killed by the Warriors of Light at the start, but the four fiends sent him back in time where he absorbed their power to become Chaos and then sent them to the future to ensure he existed, while the Warriors went back to confront Chaos, and in defeating him, wiped themselves out of history because of a time loop. And 'Dumb' doesn't really apply to ether he or Cloud. Quiet is the better term. As far as I can tell, the WoL is all four of the Warriors pulled and combined into one, distilled into a champion of Cosmos.

Doliest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Okay then Doliest. All you have to do is post up your character sheets and you're in. By the way I do have a baddie suggestion for you, the Red Skull's new "friend". But let's keep the discussion in the PM system. I want his identity to be a surprise for everyone else.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:54 pm

May I take Bane as well? That might have to be all, I'm really running a lot of characters, but there are so many empty slots that if we ever want to play this I better grab another.
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm

draxx wrote:May I take Bane as well? That might have to be all, I'm really running a lot of characters, but there are so many empty slots that if we ever want to play this I better grab another.

Sure, you can play Bane if you want.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 pm

By the way Doliest you haven't posted character sheets yet and Draxx still needs to post Bane.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Almost seven pages in and we have yet to start! This is a first.
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

View user profile http://ratpackrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

I've seen thing like this happen too.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  acecipher on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Allright, its been a while, but that'sjust because I've had a truly horrendous fever that now has left me. So....

Username: acecipher
Name: Tony Stark / Iron Man
Age: ((I'm not too sure on this one, he certainly always looks in his mid-30s or younger, anyone got any better guesses?))
Appearance:
- Iron Man Suit: See above.
-Tony Stark: Tall, dark, devlishly handsome, and reeking of rich, rich capital.
Personality: Very noble, focused on bringing good and light to the world, but also arrogant, often an extremist, and often one who would do things alone even if all the world is shouting for him to stop.
Powers: Most of his super-hero ability comes from his Iron Man Suit (IE Flight, super strength, energy bolt things); however, he is still a genius without its aid.

Also is there sometime where I can bring in Gambit? I probably will need him to keep myself interested in this little game here.

EDIT: Now that this question has been answered, The Struggle Between Order and Chaos Shall Go On!

Last edited by acecipher on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

acecipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:25 pm

You can bring Gambit into the nex game if we have one.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 am

We have a number of empty slots in Marvel, though...could they be replaced? I wouldn't dare touch Captain America(because he's awesome), Thor(he's the link to Odin), or Ghost Rider(the link to Mephisto), but Storm, for instance, might be substituted.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  acecipher on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 am

Well obviously I would rather play Gambit now, but its perfectly fine if I can use him in a sequel Smile

Also I updated my original post with something I think I needed.

acecipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 am

Just making sure, since we have so many unused slots. And a real dearth of Marvel villain PCs.

I could possibly play Bullseye. Not all that effectively, mind you, but I could conceivably play him.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Bullseye and the Silver Surfer are in and I've replaced Storm with Daredevil.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Then I am required by law to inform all of you that any female character who Daredevil develops feelings for is going to die, according the Laws of Nature. Please note this carefully before interacting with interacting with the Man Without Fear.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Good one industrious, and horrifically true. Also if you feel like playing Bullseye just post up an entry for him. All that said I do have a nasty case of writer's block when it comes to finishing Darkseid. Mostly I need help knowing where to stop with his backstory.
Agrippa

Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next