Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sengoku Gaijin the RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sengoku Gaijin the RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Sengoku Gaijin the RP

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:57 pm

I gave her an icy glare and shot back, "Idiot. Just because Europe and Asia don't know it, does not mean it does not exist! I am no spy, now put your blade away or by Odin you will regret it! Hachiman, God of Samurai has sent me here on a quest. I am no demon! I am just a human!" Damn I was lucky Nobunaga wanted me to live. I'm sure she would have killed otherwise. I let out a sigh and thought for a moment before speaking again, "Listen...I am just like you. I just want to serve Oda-sama as best as I can. I have told you the truth. I would not lie to you." I said that with pure honesty, hopefully it sounded that way too.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Gaijin the RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Sengoku Gaijin the RP

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

Akane examined him, as odd as he was...he seemed to be telling the truth, "I do not know who this 'Odin' is, but if he is an enemy to Lord Nobunaga-sama, he shall meet swift death. And if you're so willing to serve his lordship," she said, sheathing her Ninja To, "Then you will have your chance to prove so soon enough. Now come...we've wasted enough time with this...we shall ride in silence."

Guiding her horse in the right direction, she continued onwards. The boy had spirit, perhaps his lordship had been right and he had been chosen...
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2