Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

+5
Dark Cloud
industrious
AnimeKid
draxx
Cracklord
9 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 11 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  AnimeKid Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Ventus, Fayt

Seeing the seemingly never ending staircase Fayt's jaw drops and he point upward weakly. "We... have to go all the way of their?" Seeing Ventus nod enthusiastically he just sighs and resigns himself to his fate. "Lead the way," he says as they begin to ascend the tower.

Ike, Knuckles

Ike looks towards the man for a second seeing that he was obviously strong man who most definitely deserved respect. He then turns his attention back to the struggle as Seifer gets into his ready position. He brings the struggle defender up taping it against his should 3 times before getting into his ready stance and walking calmly, not charging towards him as he no doubt expected him to do, towards Seifer. With a confident enemy like this it was best to get inside his head make him act rashly and then go for a quick take down. It didn't always work but it was still a good strategy none the less. Knuckles meanwhile walks up to Mayor Hagger. Remembering all of the lessons that Fayt gave him on manners, politeness, and courtesy (most of which went in one ear and out the other.) Knuckles in a sincere voice says, "Excuse me sir I'm looking for shard of emerald. you see they make of a larger emerald that was in my care. Well it got broken and the pieces are scattered all over the place. I can sense these pieces and can sense that you have one on you. So if it isn't to much trouble could you please give it to me?" He felt like punching himself, he sounded like a wuss and a doormat. However he had to try the nice approach first because this man wasn't a hostile.

Xianghua

She regales her tale of an evil sword, it's shards, and the battle against it on her home world. She tell of how she got separated from her friend and was being attacked by multiple shadow-like creatures. She was sure her number was up from the sheer number of them. Then in came Ventus and his first friend Fayt who beat back the heartless with keyblade and magic. About how they then stated their goals and how she joined them thinking that some of the evil swords shards had fled the world. It was weird traveling with them at first, but soon she began to think of them as her own family. Now she helped them not only to complete her goals but to help her complete theirs as well. That is the summery. She tells the actual story with a lot more embellishment.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 11 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  Cracklord Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Xianghua
"That's so..." She sighs. Olette was in many ways sensible, but she had a streak of romance in her soul a mile wide. "Wow. I hope I have an adventure like that some day."

Fayt, Ventus
You get to the top, Fayt's legs burning with the effort after endless stairs. Again, the door swings open, and you step up into the Star chamber.
The room is perfectly circular, with several shelves containing many books, several about the exploits of King Mickey. There is a large wooden desk behind which Yen Sid sits, and behind it, large star and moon windows displaying the Countryside.
Master Yen Sid is a rather severe-looking old man with long, grey hair, bushy eyebrows, and a long, grey beard that parts down the middle. He wears the famous, conical sorcerer's hat on his head. He wears long, billowing blue robes with sky blue lining, and his hands are resting on the desk.
"Ventus." He says, looking a little surprised to you. It's been ten years, and you haven't aged a day. But only a little. "May I help you?"

Knuckles
Despite feeling your abrasive masculinity diminish slightly at the polite way of talking, Haggar seems receptive.
"You mean this?" He asks, and reaches into his pocket to remove a sliver of the emerald. "Got given it by an old friend, Zangief." He says. "Won it at the tournament in Olympus, first division. Is it important, I want to watch this." He says, indicating the fight.

Ike
Seifer taps your mock sword with his, then, taps your face with it. Your parry is wide, factoring a whole lot of weight that didn't actually exist, and thus he scores first blood, as it were. He taps your counter-attack aside, then stabs you again, then stepping back. "Are you here to fight, or to muck about?"

Last edited by Cracklord on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Zhou Yu, Terra, Vincent Valentine
Terra summons his keyblade with a flash of light, keeping it low to the ground, then looks about, staring at the boat floating in the styx and the two massive gates. Hefting the keyblade, he points it at the rightmost gate, sending out a beam of white light, the door sliding open with a grind of stone on stone, to reveal a long dark corridor beyond. Without hesitation, he steps into the dark and begins making his way down the long road to the depths of Hades.

Zhou Yu follows, sword at his hip, face as calm and completely without anxiety as though he was walking around his own house. When the gloom gets too much to bear, he reaches into his robes and removes his wooden flute. Fingers dancing over the holes he plays a little song, small but defiant in the gloom. Here and now, we are alive. It says. Come and do something about it, if you dare. The others feel their hearts lifted slightly by the tune, and Terra even whistles along with it.

Vincent brings up the rear. He feels like he's coming home.

Metaknight
Slamming against the ground, Metaknight shakes his head, dazed, then spots the descending comet that is Strife, and his yellow eyes widen with alarm. Leaping to his feet he darts aside as quickly he can, then leaps at the last second, the force of the blow sending him flying again, to crash against the wall. Picking himself up, he faces Cloud squarely, a fierce smile on his face behind his mask.

Galaxia glows white, so bright it hurts to stare at. Metaknight begins to swing it in a heavy slashing motion, a beam of crescent-shaped Pure Energy smashing at Cloud. He follows it up with a dozen more.

Nameless
The enigma stares up at the palace with a frown. He has no idea how to pick a lock from the outside., and doesn't have anything to do the job with anyway. Instead he draws back his hand, balls it into a fist and smashes it as hard as he can. Again and again he hits it, harder each time. On the third his knuckles break with a sickening crack, but he keeps on going anyway. Twelve punches on, his hand is a pulp of formless bloody flesh, but the pin in the lock is bent.

Then he starts hammering his shoulder against the door, again and again, until the poor thing can't take it anymore and falls open.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Zhou Yu, Terra, Vincent Valentine
The three of you make your way through the endless maze of stone corridors near the river Styx, watching as tiny motes of light swirl around you, until at last you finally reach Hades' chamber, and step into the throne room of the Lord of the Dead. It was very quiet in the room. Too quiet.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Hades asked. Hades has blue skin and blue flaming 'hair', with a black toga. And he seems a lot more dangerous on his home ground.
"Weren't you taught not to go through someone else's stuff?" He asks, hands clasped behind his back. "Not that I'm complaining, mind. Hey, this must be my lucky day', 'cuz now I have all three of you right where I want you- Right where my new assistant can take care of all three of you at once, before you can get in my way..."
He pauses, then looks at Terra. "I know you. Ten years ago. You're that wimp who wouldn't use the darkness in his heart. Well, you better learn quick."

Nameless
The guards have been transformed into statues of sand, their faces still set in expressions of terror. The light breeze from the open door disturbs them, destroying what is left of their visages. But there is no sign of what did this.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Ventus, Fayt

Ven bows as he says, "Master Yen Sid. I have come hear on a hunch. It may also grant us another person who can help fight the darkness better. This is Fayt and I think he might be able to become a keyblade wielder." Fayt starts in surprise at Ventus's words but still remembers his manners and givers a bow as well. Fayt then speaks up, "I... don't know what to say, but if you guys think i could be a keyblade wielder I'll give it a shot."

Knuckles, Ike

Knuckles nods as he turns towards the fight as well. Ike steps back a step to adjust his stance and, now that he has tested the weight, tries to balance the struggle defender. He then starts walking towards Seifer again. This time in mid-stride he breaks into a run to try and catch his opponent off guard. He strikes at right side and trying to use the extra speed from the lesser weight to attempt another strike at his other side.

Xianghua

She chuckles a bit as she continues licking her ice cream. "Yeah adventures can be fun at times, but you've got to remember that they can also be dangerous. I've come close to dying a few times. However the fact that I'm with my friends makes it all worth while." She then ruffles Olette's hair. "Your a nice girl with a kind heart. Don't let anyone tell you different Olette."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:33 am

Ventus, Fayt
Yen Sid looks at Fayt. "I trust your judgement. If you say he may be worthy, we will perform the ritual and link him to such a blade." he says, despite some minor misgivings. He has taught many wielders, and the vast majority have been disappointments. It was better to let these things decide themselves then force them. Just the same, so far the younger generation was shaping up well. It wasn't for him to object. "Although even if it does accept him, it may be some time before it adapts to him."
He gets to his feet, and removes his hat to reveal his bald head, then waves Fayt over. "Come here. Let me look at you."

Ike
"Lucky shot." Seifer says, although after three hits to no retaliation his bravado is becoming a touch desperate. You knock his strike aside with a disdainful flick of your pretend blade, then tap him between the eyes, effectively winning the fight.
He frowns, not liking this, but at least has the good grace to congratulate you and not throw a tantrum. You're actually a little impressed, despite being largely self-taught the man is more then an average talent and might become great one day. That is, if someone doesn't kill him first.
Naturally, Hayner is extremely impressed, and you begin starting him off in some basic swordplay. He's enthusiastic, but it's clear in a moment he'll never be as good as his erstwhile rival.

Xianghua
That said, the two of you go looking for your friends, chatting all the while.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 am

Ventus, Fayt

Fayt walks forward with his head held high as he attempts to calm his mind that he may become a keyblade wielder. He looks Yen Sid in the eye to let him see his character and judge him if he wishes. Ven looks on with apprehension at what may happen, hoping that he hadn't brought his friend here just for him to get rejected and leave crushed.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 am

Cloud Strife
There was no showing off in this match, evidently they were playing for keeps. Cloud launches himself into the air in a spinning pirouette of blades, his Fusion Sword splitting itself into all six swords with Cloud hurling them at the his opponent one after the other. Then, with a twirl and a sonic boom he launches himself at the tiny knight swiping madly with the last two of the six swords.

Sheik
She swirls and dances around the sand monsters shearing off ones left arm at the shoulder joint. Her blade was thin and fast, it was useless to hack and slash her way through them. Dancing out of the way of another's lunge, she decides to go with the magic approach. Back-flipping onto the stairs before the throne she raises her hand and mutters under her breath ancient words of power, sending a stream of fire at the skeletal invaders, turning ten to ash.

Mew-two
He sits calmly in the drivers seat, navigating himself through the fields of asteroids with his mind.
His children jump about playfully, Charmander desperately trying to gnaw on a gummy block while Machop bench presses him effortlessly. Ghastly just bobs, bidding his time amongst the rest of the children. Abra is asleep on the ceiling while Bulbusaur and Squirtle are wrestling each other on the Co-pilot seat with their stubby arms and tails.
He's so proud of them all.
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:58 am

Zhou Yu, Vincent, Terra
"We don't have time for this." Terra says, meaning to step past Hades, and hoping the god is bluffing. "Out of the way."

Nameless
This was dark magic indeed. He stares at the statues, then takes out his axe, heedless of his damaged hands, and looks around for the source. Anything that could do this was not to be trifled with.

Metaknight
Leaping into the air, he deflects the swords, knocking them aside with sweeps of his golden blade to whiz lethally away and slam into the walls. Then he catches Cloud's blade, the force sending him flying and knocking off his mask. Metaknight leaps to his feet, readying his blade, and then, realizing his mask is gone, wraps his cloak around him and vanishes. And just like that, the fight is over.

You only got a glimpse, but his features seem hardly remarkable. Black, beadlike eyes, and a wide mouth. Yet apparently that was enough to defeat him.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 am

Ventus, Fayt
He removes his hand. "You are strong enough, and your heart is clear. If you want this burden, I will give it to you."
He waves his hand, and a key appears, that he hands to you.
"In your hand, take this Key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, its wielder you shall one day be. With it you will brave any danger, overcome any obstacle, and defeat any enemy, so long as your heart is strong. But be warned, it will only be as strong as the heart of the one who wields it."

Sheik
The skeletons mill about, clawing at you but unable to reach as you burn them all, turning them back to sand and scorching the marble floor.

Zhou Yu, Vincent, Terra
"Wait, wait wait." He says. "You haven't even met my ace in the hole, yet. Say hello, Kratos."
A bronze chain lashes out of the shadows, wrapping around Terra's neck and dragging him over, tightening more and more.
Kratos steps out of the shadows, corpse-white, his face saturnine and gloomy, gaunt and fierce, chiseled from obdurate stone. He's dressed in rags and scraps of golden armor, and the chains seem fused to his forearms, somehow.
"Well would you look at that. Suddenly you lot seem a deal less talkative. Wonder why that is?"

Metaknight, Cloud
"Looks like Cloud Strife won." Phil murmurs, a little lost by it all. That fight was more then he had ever conceived occurring here, short of the gods themselves battling it out.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 am

Ventus,Fayt

Fayt nods as he takes the key that Yen Sid offers. He looks at it as he knows that with his step his destiny has changed. Clenching fist tightly a new fire begins to burn in his eyes. A fire that is fueled by his desire to stop the darkness and help the people of the worlds. He turns towards Ventus and they begin to leave. Before he exits the door he turns towards Yen Sid and says, "Thank you for your help and for finding me worthy. I'll do the keyblade wielders of the past proud." They then head all the way back down the tower and take the train back to Twilight Town.

Ike, Knuckles

Ike continues to teach Hayner swordplay. While he may not ever be as great a Seifer he could still be great. After all a man's greatness is measured by his deeds and his character, not by another man's greatness. While they do that Knuckles turns to Mayor Hagger and says, "Could I please have that emerald fragment now sir?"

Xianghua

She and Olette look all over for their friends before finally finding them in the sandlot. Xianghua shakes her head that the fact that they didn't think to check here first. She goes over to the two of them and wave at them. She couldn't wait to see their jaws drop at her new look.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:35 am

Knuckles
Haggar looks at you, his expression thoughtful. Then he smiles. "Well, if it means that much to you." He says, and takes it out of his pocket, weighing it thoughtfully in his hand, then passing it to you. "That's a champions ticket. I should make you fight me for it, but this time I'll let you off easy."

Ventus, Fayt
"Not yet." He says, the door remaining closed as you turn to leave. "Soon. First, we must talk." He sits back down, and replaces his hat, his wide eyes drilling into your soul.
"There is too much you don't understand. If I leave you ignorant, the consequences might be too great to consider. So stay a while, and listen."
He pauses. "To understand what is about to happen, there are many things you must understand. Foremost of them is the darkness itself. For while it is it's champions that should concern you, to understand them you must understand it."
"'Within the past, hides the truth. Behind the lies seeks the pure. The stars that guides our fates have begun to flicker, and soon will fade from existence forever."

Ike
Hayner is learning quickly, and while he's headstrong, with a tendency to act hot-blooded and rush ahead without consideration, but despite this he's got a good instinct. What he doesn't have is form, he simply waves the stick around and hopes for the best. As such, you've been taking him through a series of strikes to help him learn the basics, which he has quickly picked up on. If he keeps at it, he might just make a worthy fighter.

Last edited by Cracklord on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

Terra
The Keyblade fading from his hand, he desperately tries to slip them under the chain to ease the pressure, but it only tightens, making his choking all the worse. Spots dance before his eyes, and he finds himself spinning, falling into darkness as he gags and chokes. He fights it as best he can, but there is little he can do.

Vincent Valentine
The second the chain appears, he draws Cerebus and extends it, looking for the source. The second he sees the pale warrior, his finger tightens on the trigger, firing three explosive shots at him all at once. That was a design feature actually, and it was an effective one. As the Tri-barrels rotated, he fires again, just to make sure.

Metaknight
On the bridge of The Halberd, Metaknight replaces his pauldrons and mask, while watching a screen that shows Cloud's victory. He offers some applause Cloud will never hear, clapping twice, his way of showing respect to a worthy opponent strong enough to best him, then pauses and changes the screen, with the intent of watching his companions.
He can't find them. They are outside the ships range. Troubling indeed. Cracking his knuckles, he wraps his cloak around him and settles down, considering his next move.

Nameless
He makes his way up the corridor, looking for two things. Most important was the treasure to pay the Peddler for what he had. Without answers, he was trapped, and he had to have answers. Nothing was as important. Then came Zelda and the others within. If he could, he would save them from the fate of those he had already encountered.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 am

Ven, Fayt

Fayt nods as he says, "I understand." He and Ventus sit down as Fayt begins to speak again, "Actually I was wondering something. The darkness was pushed back twice before by Sora. So I'm wondering...was the keyblade order that had dwindled down to Ventus, Terra, and Aqua a force that constantly pushed back the darkness. Because the more I think about it the more I wonder. Almost all hearts accept for a few have darkness in them. From what Ven told me in the case of Riku there was quite a lot and he used it to fight the darkness itself. However I keep wondering the harder we try to beat back the darkness the harder it fights back. I keep wondering, maybe the darkness is sentient. It would certainly makes sense. Nothing wants to be destroyed. Plus, light and darkness are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other. Also as Riku has proven Darkness doesn't necessarily mean evil. Since these two forces are destined to exist as long as the other does wouldn't it make sense that people need to accept the darkness in their hearts. I mean some people are greedy. That could be seen as a dark trait. It doesn't mean that they are evil, just greedy. I'm not saying that people should just start using the darkness wily-nily just that there are some parts of us that we don't like that we have to accept, maybe the darkness is one of those things? That we should seek a balance between Light and Dark?" At the end of Fayt's questionnaire Ventus has a confused look etched onto his face. Fayt had brought up some interesting points but to him they seemed a little off. Then again Fayt did have the tendency to over-analyze things.

Knuckles

He nods as he gratefully thanks the man and takes the piece of gem. 2 down a bunch more to go.

Ike

Ike nods his head at Hayner's improvement. If he could work on getting him to dodge purely on instinct from an enemies movements he would be set. He would still have to continually work hard to get stronger, but at least he would be on the right track.

Xianghua

She sits on a bench in the sandlot too wait for the boys to finish their bussiness.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:13 am

Vincent, Zhou Yu, Terra
Kratos leaps and twists, the bullets going wide as he does, and the chain around Terra tightening still further. Indeed, the sudden jolt nearly snapped his neck. As he does, the bronze chains begin to glow, burning red-hot as though fresh from a forge, with white runes revealed by the heat. Terra's pain magnifies as the metal burns his hands and neck, so much so it's a miracle he hasn't passed out.
Yanking it sharply, he drags Terra towards him, his over hand holding the other blade of chaos, a squat, ugly weapon, curved and jagged to cause as much damage as possible.
"I'll leave you kids alone." Hades says, before vanishing in a puff of smoke with a mocking laugh.

Nameless
You make your way up the hall towards the upper stories. You pass a few more of the sand statues, but there is no sign at all of what caused it. Making your way up, you push through gauzy curtains and step over rugs, moving through display after display of opulence, until at last you find yourself at a balcony looking over the city.

Ven, Fayt
Yen Sid smiles, and suddenly it seems impossible that moments ago he seemed such a menacing figure. "I didn't realize you were a philosopher as well." He says, sounding pleased. "And you are right, the darkness is in everyone. We must accept it, for the more we try to fight it, the stronger it gets. When we accept our flaws, we master them. When we deny them, we only make them all the stronger. As to it's origins and causes, nobody really knows, we simply speculate. Although Radiant Garden has some rather interesting legends."
"The Darkness itself is important. Life without it is impossible. Indeed, if you wish for proof of that look no further then your friend Ventus there. When his darkness was removed, he was left in a damaged and unstable state. I think it likely that were he left in that fragile state, he would have become something not unlike a Heartless. No, in truth Darkness is not implicitly evil. And those who fear the darkness have not seen what the light can do." He pauses a moment, as though gripped by a painful memory, then moves on, doing his utmost to suppress it.
He continues his impromptu lecture. "The purpose of the keybearer is not to fight Darkness, and never has been. It is to preserve balance between the extremes. However, the balance has not existed for a long time, and so the original purpose has been swallowed up by the endless war, that began in a time all but forgotten, and the darkness has been steadily gaining ground ever since."
"Do you follow so far?"
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 am

Ven, Fayt

Fayt nods as he responds to Yen Sid, "It makes sense, Keyblades themselves aren't inherently of darkness or light. While a keyblade may be seen as a weapon of light, this theory loses ground from the fact that there have been keyblade wielders that are of the darkness as well. That would mean that Keyblade users were supposed to be of twilight. After all 'Life is not merely black and white, but also several shades of gray'." Ventus nods now understanding a little better than before. His example using Ventus especially hits home as he remembers exactly how he felt at that moment. He felt broken, incomplete, and hopeless. Their words are making much more sense. Fayt nods to signal that he is ready for Yen Sid to continue.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Doliest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

King Mickey
Mickey shakes his head at Scrooge's words, "What? How....I thought he was dead."

Odie, Flower
The Guardian rises to the forefront of Flower's mind, "Something is coming for us. Ready yourself, it is in violation of the balance."

Mama Odie raises an eyebrow, "Just how many of you are rousted in that little girl?" Still, she heeds his warning and sends out a magic blast to try and spook any creatures out.

HK47
HK-47 activates his scanners, looking for any signs of Heartless-they lacked many of aspects that made meatbags such fun to kill. They did not shreak. Beg. Burn. Throw out information or weap.

Doliest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Ven, Fayt
"Indeed. But the balance we were supposed to maintain does not exist, and as far as I can tell never has. Darkness has always been on the offensive, and light slowly losing ground. I do not pretend to know what caused this, but that is of little consequence. It is the results that must concern us."
"Namely, that all the worlds are in favor of falling to darkness. In all my years I have never seen a surge like this, and that is the problem. The enemy has something it did not have before. Something there are no records of, something that does not have a name. And you must find it before it is too late. I can give only hints, for in this I know little more then you, but one I can give you is this: ."

Riku, Sora, Kairi (Needs a team name)
The rain was pouring down on the expanse that was Hyrule field, turning the beautiful grass to mud under the unyielding torrent. In the middle of the great expanse that made up the field, there was a strange gold-glowing circle, empty save for the two men inside.
Dark clouds were dispersing, leaving the sky clear.

[scene (sixteen years ago)]

The sky was raging with lightening and darker than black. The rolls of thunder sent echoes through the old ruins, knocking loose debris off the failing walls and crumbling towers. The wind soared through the decrepit walkways swirling clouds of dirt and dust with it. Throughout the storming weather the chants of seven men could be heard. Their moans and growls sent shivers through the clouds above shaking strikes of lightening loose.
Seven robe-clad men stood in a circle around an aging pedestal. Atop the pedestal came the wailings of an infant child in the throws of agony too much for it's mind to accept, as it was wracked with shudders and spasms. Agony that ripped all the way to it's very soul. The seven sages heard the cries but they hardened their hearts and chose to ignore them. Their deed was too great to be hindered by things of morality. To the skies and to the earth they chanted and moved their arms. Wildly swaying their own aging bodies to call upon the energies of the land and world surrounding them. They knew what they were doing. They knew what they were channeling. They knew what they would achieve.
Upon the outside of the child's right hand a triangular birth mark began to glow a with a golden light like that of a newborn sun. It blazed brighter and brighter as the channeled energies began to coalesce upon the child. The lightening above struck more and more as four energies seeped in the child's very being, tearing, ripping and shredding it apart. Its heart stopped beating and his lungs stopped expanding. His very body went dead and quiet. The wind screamed in pain and defiance at this monstrous magic.
A vortex of mixed blues, greens, reds, and purples struck outward from the infant's gaping mouth, spiraling slowly into the sky. The seven wisemen grew silent and still, their only sounds the heavy breathing of their bodies. The vortex reached its apex at the base of the clouds. Without warning the colors lashed out and grabbed the striking bolts of lightening, corralling them into a vortex and at once sending them down upon the silent child. At once the energies struck the dead infant and an inhuman scream ripped the sky. And all grew silent as the energies dissipated and the vortex and lightening fell away into wisps.
Seven men leaned heavily upon their staffs and waited for the sign of their success. Then from the pedestal their came the sounds of crying. The men sighed and began to move forward, wiping the sweat from the wrinkled brows. They looked in wonder at the completion of their deed and began to talk to one another in low murmurs. Some in awe and others in speculation. All felt the enormous burden lifted from their shoulders. Now it was in the hands of destiny. They had finally stopped the Eternal Legend.

King Mickey
"If we could remain on the issue at hand for one moment." The Frog prince replies testily, while Tiana stares at you all and tries to figure out what the hell is going on. A talking frog had strained her skepticism to snapping point already. The mouse and duck were more then she could stand.

Flower, Odie
As you turn, the dozen or so masks stop, surrounding you in a half circle, their lamplike yellow eyes blazing into your soul, their shadowy claws twitching with stupid malice. All of a sudden, a large shadow which connected to nothing rose against the wall. A long, skinny arm reached out of the shadow and clutched onto the wall, dragging the arm's owner out.
"I hate doing that." Facilier said, breathing hard with bugged eyes. "Keep thinking I won't be able to find my way out. Good to see you, old biddy. What brings you down to my neck of the world?"

HK-47
"Past dere." He's lead you into the city, past long terrace houses and the street, into an alleyway. "Dat's where dey all comin' from, mon."
You use your sensors, scanning the area, to find his telling the truth. The entire building is choked with the Heartless, more then you'd ever detected in one place.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Ventus, Fayt

Fayt nods again in understanding. "I see, that is concerning if someone as wise as you doesn't know much," he says looking very worried. Ventus then speaks up, "Well the only thing we can do at this point is keep fighting. I'm sure a solution will turn up, but until then we can't lose hope," he says with a look of conviction on his face."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 am

Ventus, Fayt
"Never." Yen Sid agrees, offering you a smile. "There is always hope. But for now, allow me to offer you some advice. You are not alone in your return, Ventus. Your two friends came with you. Alone, you are strong, but together you cannot be defeated."

Terra
Terra lifts a hand as Kratos works drives the blade towards his face, but the warrior drives it through, then wraps a loop of chain around Terra's arm and the back of his neck and pulls. Terra is strong, but Kratos is stronger and has leverage, and slowly the edge of the weapon comes closer as the chain is pulled tighter and Terra grows weaker.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 am

Vincent Valentine
The gunman couldn't help but feel some small measure of admiration for Kratos. The man was the perfect killing machine, as though some god had sought to create the perfect image of violence and ruin, to give destruction itself form. And if they had, they could hardly do better then the Spartan. At least, not without changing the rules.

Vincent slowly stowed Cerberus away. "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this…" Vincent began, a red aura starting to form around him. "But I never expected a monster like you. It's in your nature to destroy, to end all you see. It's in mine as well."

And then he began to change, growing large and terrible as his companions watched in mute shock. His form thickened, becoming crooked and hunched, massive with muscle and glistening in a sickening way. Though Vincent let no sound escape his lips, the change looked quite painful, and with good reason- bones were shifting, changing position, and breaking the skin, forming appendages which, on a normal human body, simply should not be there. A few moments of sickening grinding, crunching and squishing later, the change was complete, and Vincent stood there before them, completely unrecognizable. He had changed into a demonic creature with red horns and wings, whose skin was a metallic grey, and whose eyes burned yellow in the room's dim lighting.

"Meet Chaos." the demon standing in Vincent's place answered, in a voice that was clearly the gunman's, but was distorted by a much more feral growl. Grabbing the warrior in a massive clawed hand with a grip that could crush diamonds, it wrenched him away from Terra and smashed him against the wall of the cavern.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 am

Scrooge
"Nay. Trapped is more like it, majesty. Could've fooled me as well, but for a bit o' luck. He's alive. Lost in the Realm of Darkness, but alive. He needs his friends." Scrooge liked Ansem. The two had talked extensively when he'd first crossed over, and while the talks were far from the philosophical chats Mickey and Ansem had enjoyed, they were certainly mutually profitable.

"Thought you should know." He adds. That said, he steps up aboard the ship to discuss business prospects with the owner. There was money in sugar, it never really depreciated no matter how saturated the market became with it, there was always room for expansion, and there was always demand. Scrooge liked that in an enterprise.

Shiek
Making sure she hadn't missed any, Shiek goes after the Sultan, little more then a white blur, barely noticeable as Shiek slips through the corridors, trying to find where he went while keeping an eye out for more of those sand monsters.

Kairi, Riku, Sora
Sora rolled his eyes. "Honestly, Riku. Every world is a different challenge. They're all hard."

"Maybe they used to be, but now you got me with you. Should get this place cleared up in one, maybe two hours." He replies with a slight smirk. Once there would have been undertones of friendly rivalry, but they were past that.

"Boys." Kairi says, a little exasperated, but smiling. "Play nice."

"He started it." Riku said, but laid off. Side by side, the three friends made their way through the rain towards the next challenge, side by side.
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:32 am

Ven, and Fayt

Ven's eyes widen as he jumps up and starts speaking rapidly. "Really, oh wow. Master Yen Sid can we go now? I've got to find Terra and Aqua pronto. It'll be just like old times, and I can introduce them to my new friends."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 am

Vincent Valentine
You smash Kratos through the wall and into a massive cavern, with a low ceiling complete with massive stalagmites, with a tremendous crevasse in the center. Kratos slides into it, but grabs the edge and, showing incredible strength, pulls himself back up one handed, tugging the chains to return the blades to his hands. He looks up, glowering, then charges for Vincent's new demonic form so fast he became a red blur, his weapons scything from either side as he does, smashing into both of Chaos's shoulders.

Ven, Fayt
"I think they will like that. Go out. Find your friends, and do what you can to hold back the darkness. If you find yourself lost, I will be here." He replies, getting to his feet and walking over to his bookshelf. "Remember, there are many paths to your destination, not all of them expected. Trust your hearts, the light and the darkness, to guide you in this." He pause, and looks at Fayt. "Do not concern yourself if you cannot force it to come. Things may take time."

Last edited by Cracklord on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:38 am

Chaos
The demon-like entity leaps at Kratos as he pulls himself up, sending them both hurtling down the crevasse into the River Styx bellow. Caught up in the fast flowing current, he clutches the Spartan to him to prevent him from escaping.

Zhou Yu, Terra
Terra opens his eyes, choking weakly and trembling, to see Zhou Yu's handsome face looking down at him. Hands take his jaw and hold his mouth open as he slides an elixir down his ravaged throat, the golden liquid thick as syrup.

Tossing aside the flask, the strategist leaves Terra and draws Zantetsuken, testing the razor sharp edge with a finger, then stepping lightly out, leaving Terra to heal. He takes a deep, steadying breath, calming himself, then walks through the shattered wall into the cavern. "I cannot forgive those who harm innocent people." He says, his soft voice seeming loud in the quiet. "Is death the only way you will learn? Then I shall teach you."

But there is nobody to hear him.

Nameless
Sheik all but runs into the advancing figure of nameless, who quells her with a look, then continues on the way he came. He hasn't bothered with potions or even bandages, and he is still dripping blood with every step, but he doesn't seem to care, or even notice.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next