Dresden Files: Caught in the Undertow

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Re: Dresden Files: Caught in the Undertow

Post  draxx on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Fix
"I could take us into the ways, but any further... well, my mind does not work anything like his. At least, I hope so. To take us to a place not actually connected is beyond my, or anyones power. We'd have to find him the old-fashioned way."

Dee
Mortimer is not in good shape, the meat of his right shoulder and neck is horribly mangled, bleeding badly. Worse, the muscle bellow is just as damaged. You doubt he'll ever use his right arm again. Or turn his head right. The barbed hook is still embedded, and it's of the design that goes in cleanly but takes a lot out when it's removed. No way are you attempting that here.
His eyes are wide with shock, and his mouth is gaping like a landed fish.

Then the drums start up again, like an accompaniment to this grim drama. There is wisdom in the shadows (brooded the drums), wisdom and magic;go into the darkness for wisdom; ancient magic shuns the light; we remember the lost ages (whispered the drums), ere man became wise and foolish; we remember the beast gods - the serpent gods and the ape gods and the nameless, The Black Gods, they who drank blood and whose voices roared through the shadowy hills, who feasted and lusted. The secrets of life and death are theirs, we remember, we remember (sang the drums).
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Ivy

She stares up at him, mouth filled with eggs, and nods. Her cheeks are bulging.

She then swallows the food (with difficulty), and taking his advice, begins to use smaller bites.

Nicodemus

"But of course. Excuse me for a moment."

He takes out his cell phone, sends a text. And then, turning the device off, slips it back into his pocket.

"To ensure that the modern world does not disturb us. I was accosted a few weeks ago by a telephone salesman."

Sanya

The Knight's phone begins to beep, indicating a text message.

5600 S Ellis Ave. Noon. Tomorrow. - N.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Ebernezzar
"That's more like it." Joseph Listens-To-Wind replies with a nod, fixing his own cuffs and foci. He doesn't use as many as most modern wizards, he lets the world around him provide it. One just had to look and they could see everything they wanted to work their magic around them.
Of course, most wizards didn't have the patience to learn. They lived hundreds of years, where the hell did they have to be so quickly?
"Lets get to Chicago. Wizard Liberty is meeting us at the The Ambassador East Hotel in an hour, and she says she should be able to get Mai to come as well. I'm afraid The Merlin will be otherwise occupied, as will Rashid." He doesn't mention Cristos. Neither of them have any time for the jumped up little schoolboy.
"We then meet Lucario, who shall tell us what to expect. And we attack at dawn."

Sartorius
He doesn't try to catch your blows, instead ducking out of the way. He's learned to fight with people much stronger but less skilled then yourself, and so wastes a bit of movement when it would be far smarter to be a minimalist in this case. He leaves himself a bt to open, and puts himself firmly on the defensive, backing away and ducking around your blows. You catch him a few glancing hits, but nothing as satisfying as that first blow that established the fight to come.
Then he takes a risk. Twisting at the waist with a dancers grace, he drives his shoulder into your midsection, knocking you back, as he leaps and swings his leg wide. He seems to hang, suspended in the air for a moment, then his leg comes crashing at the side of your head.

Lara
"By all means." She says, giving him the moment he needs to make the call while she waits at the gate. When he's done, she looks up at the estate. "Well, lets start with the house, shall we? I can get changed into something a little less... provocative, and you can tell me if I have just wasted a small fortune in fakes. And maybe we can talk a little about the future as well."

Kincaid
She's almost like a little girl when she's like this. Relaxed and happy. It's only when she needs to concentrate on something that she becomes hard to deal with.
"That's better little lady." He says, sitting down, and waiting for her to finnish her meal, proping his lef on another chair to compensate for the fact it was still extremely stiff, and doing his best to keep his chest from stretching. That was quite a beating. Quite a beating indeed.
"So, I want to confirm a few things." He reaches over to the book Bram Stoker had penned. "You aren't going to Vlad the Third, right? Because he's only slightly more rational then his father, and not in a good way. We're much better off throwing in with anyone else."
He lifts his finger. "Second. The Red Court are dead. Lets keep them that way. Sure, it will cut down on my income a bit, given I won't have to kill them anymore, but since we're making the gig you and I have a bit more permenant, that's not too big a problem."
He looks at his two upraised fingers, pauses, then nods. "Alright. I'm tapped out."
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colesign on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Bartholomew Dee

Bartholomew drags Mortimer back into the circle of people.

"Running's not going to work!" He says breathlessly, shouting over the drums. "We need to break down the Ward over this Way!"

He throws a rock at the silver sheen covering the portal to see what happens: Kinetic barrier, flame, or what. He's currently too caught up in the moment to notice Darla.

Sanya

{Ah well: I guess Sanya's not going to be able to rescue them. Probably.}

"Wait: Cowl was able to take them instantly to a part of the Nevernever this Church isn't usually connected to?"

Sanya's face is confused. And filled with horror at how a group of innocent people were snatched away so easily.

"According to Dresden, Cowl summoned a horde of Super-Ghouls from the Nevernever the last time he was in town. Does that help us narrow down the Ways Cowl might be using?"

Colesign

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:01 am

Sartorius

By keeping an eye on his whole body he is able to somewhat dodge the assault. He is pushed back by the shoulder strike but when the kick comes he tilts his head early nearly 180 degrees so that he only gets clipped. He then strikes at the mans exposed genitals. ........what? It may be a cheap shot but hey he was a street fighter. Besides this guy went for kidney punches first! When/if the guys lands on his feet he strikes out with a powerful low kick to try and debilitate him further.
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:03 am

Fix
He pauses. He hangs his head, and bites his lip. Then he looks at Sanya. dead in the eyes. "Alright. That might help. But only a very little bit, because I know nothing at all about ghouls. If I was a wizard, I'd summon up a demon and give him a bit of your name (it's more valuable to them), and see what we can do with that. But since I am not..."

He sighs. But he's not going to let this slide. "We are going to have to go into the Summer Court, and buy some answers. It is going to be expensive. Very expensive. Then, if I do not say it is too dangerous to attempt, we will think of attempting a rescue. But only if I say that. If I do not, you will do as I say."

Dee
The rock simply is shaved to nothing. The rock floats in the air with zero friction, bobbing this way and that, floating and spinning, as it loses cohesion and breaks down until it's totally gone. That's not the sort of ward 'wizardry 101' described. Not the sort of ward at all.

Mort makes a small, gurgling sound, and grabs your arm. His skin is crepuscular white, and his eyes are bulging. He looks more and more like a corpse with every instant.

If you were soldiers, men who put yourself at risk every day, with training and preparation, you might be able to hold. But most of you have never been at serious risk before now. It’s ludicrous to expect to wait around to die like this. It’s all you can do to keep from shouting ‘every man for himself!’, and going for the coins.

Ebernezzar
“You and your traditions.” He grunts, walking back into the house to get the rest of his considerable foci. He’s face up to Vlad before. He’s not sure even four very powerful wizards can out-power him. But he’s sure they can outsmart him.

He emerges in his robe and stole, his stumpy staff in one hand, his wrists and chest jangling with amulets and jewelry, all of which served a variety of purposes. He intended to be prepared.

Cowl
"They're still holding out, it would seem. Uncharacteristic." He's still calm and soft. "Kill the one in the ridiculous hat when the drums stop. Make it slow and gratuitous. He seems to be they are all rallying behind, once he's dead they'll see sense."

“Do you think that’s a good idea? He fights it now, but they all do. Maybe he’ll apply that to fighting for us. Oh, he’s got less then considerable capabilities at the moment, but give him a demon and…”

“I’ve known him for ten minutes and I can’t stand him. I do not intend to still know him in a decade.”

“Suit yourself.”
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:18 am

Sartorius
He staggers, the punishing blow hammering into his hip and sending him back against a wall. He takes a moment to regain his balance, disoriented. It’s all the opening you need.

Ebernezzar
Injun Joe opens a portal with a wave of his hand. "It's a long walk. Come on." That said, he steps through and takes off, leaving his oldest friend to follow.
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:22 am

Sartorius

He takes his shot at the opening. Homing in on his opponent he aims for the spot he punched at the start of the fight. Sure he keeps going for that strategy but hey, if it ain't broken don't fix it. He then starts hammering that spot with rapid blows. Left, right, left, right, left, right. The blows continue on and on and on until he is forced to retreat.
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colesign on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:57 am

Bartholomew Dee

A Material Emancipation Ward. Ah hell, I wish you were here, Richie.

"Who's good with Wards?" He asks harshly. "If anyone here thinks he can do something to this, say it now. Otherwise..."

They might have to take up those coins. They, not me. And not those who volunteer to stay behind. Oh I hate you, Mr. Ringwraith.

Sanya

Sanya nodded gravely. "Any way that you can help will be appreciated, Fix."

He takes out his phone and notes the text message. He grimaces and elects to ignore it for now.

He calls Thomas.

"Allo, Thomas. Is it safe to talk?"

Last edited by Colesign on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Colesign

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Dee
A few people take a look at it. The pounding of the drums (the horror, the horror) makes it difficult to concentrate enough to work magic, but they probe at it nonetheless. Even together, they can only understand a fraction.

"This'll make my brain ooze out my ears if I even try. No wizard did this alone." Is the final verdict. Which says something scary about the man.
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colesign on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Bartholomew Dee

Bartholomew curses under his breath. "Not good."

Suddenly tired (and afraid as well), he looks around sees Darla lying on the ground, bleeding out.

Gritting his teeth, he realizes how intricately Cowl planned this scenario.

And how few choices there were left.

Bartholomew takes some bandages from his hand and begins wrapping them around Darla's neck.

"We can't run. And we can't get through that Ward with what we have."

He gazes at the 9 coins.

"The only way Cowl intended for us to get out is through those coins. And there aren't enough. So I ask for 8 volunteers to hold off on taking the coins. If these coins can give us power, then they may be the only hope for Mortimer and Darla. And we've only got 10 coins for us seventeen."

He pulls out the slab of river stones he created, chalked with ancient Christian symbols, and dashes it to the ground. It shatters, revealing a tenth coin, gleaming in the dark despite it's tarnish.

"This is a very bad idea, and these things probably have some sort of corruptive aspect to them. So for God's sakes, muster all your willpower for this! And if you turn evil, I'll stab you in the skull. The 8 volunteers, plus me, will cover the rest of you while you fight your internal battles or whatnot. We'll be counting on you to stay good, or at least well-intentioned."

He draws a line in the rocky floor with the point of his shoe.

"You've all seen Davy Crockett: who's going to cover the others."

Colesign

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Dee
A few people volunteer. Two do, at least, but they don't look certain, decisive or anything else. With the exception of Justine (who you have never seen before) who looks resigned. If you had tried this from the start, you might have gotten through with it. But now, when they are all cold, terrified, and staring at a corpse and a maimed man who had been talking, breathing people, they were far from the rational state they had been before. And the pounding, the relentless pounding of the drums only makes it harder.

They are rational about it. Oh so rational. Everyone starts giving sob stories about how they have a family who need them, how they have so much to live for, how much they are not ready to die here in the dark, and how glad they are that someone else is going to die instead. A few reach for the coins to have their hands slapped away, but nobody does anything drastic or too threatening nonetheless. For now, it's the hysterics and the desperation that comes before that final act of betrayal. And it only needs a spark to set it off.

They are shouting now, loudly declaiming and attacking each other for being as selfish as they themselves are. The fighting has an anxious, pleading quality, begging the other to give in and do what they know to be right, so they won't have to.

it takes a moment to realize that the drums have stopped again.

Thomas
"Hey Sanya. Do you see Justine anywhere?" his voice sounds casual. Far too casual. You can tell something is up, and something bad.

Fix
"Good. We're going into the ways, to meet the court, put some bait on the hook and see who bites. Leave the sword, that will provoke people who are better left unprovoked. If we find out anything useful, we can come back for it."

Billy
Billy folds his arms. "I better come too. Once we get close I can take over tracking. besides, i've done something very like this for Dresden." he pauses, then mutters "God I wish he was here."
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 am

Lara

"But of course,"

He offers his arm to her.

Kincaid
She's almost like a little girl when she's like this. Relaxed and happy. It's only when she needs to concentrate on something that she becomes hard to deal with.
"That's better little lady." He says, sitting down, and waiting for her to finnish her meal, proping his lef on another chair to compensate for the fact it was still extremely stiff, and doing his best to keep his chest from stretching. That was quite a beating. Quite a beating indeed.
"So, I want to confirm a few things." He reaches over to the book Bram Stoker had penned. "You aren't going to Vlad the Third, right? Because he's only slightly more rational then his father, and not in a good way. We're much better off throwing in with anyone else."
He lifts his finger. "Second. The Red Court are dead. Lets keep them that way. Sure, it will cut down on my income a bit, given I won't have to kill them anymore, but since we're making the gig you and I have a bit more permenant, that's not too big a problem."
He looks at his two upraised fingers, pauses, then nods. "Alright. I'm tapped out."

"Hardly. This is going to be a single strike at your father; I am not going to play politics with anyone else if I can help it. I am supposed to be a neutral force; this is merely me revealing that similarly with the Swiss, just because I do not engage in conflicts does not mean I am incapable of action."

Ivy swallows some of her orange juice.

"The spell is relatively simple. The items represent the four banes of each of the Vampire Courts, each of whom was founded by Vlad Drakul or his descendants. The wedding veil for the White Court; the shard from the site of the Red Court's fall; the book that caused the Black Court to become decimated nine times over; and the rice for the Jade Court. The fifth element is the copy of Oedipus Rex, which represents the fact that your injuries at his hands has now led to his demise."

She speaks calmly and rationally until the end, in which a small, slight twinge of anger begins to show. Given that she normally has had remarkable self-control until recently...

"Vlad's actions have already triggered reprecussions from various other parties. My own contribution will be a significant loss of power for the Father of the Courts; it is a spell specifically targeted to cripple him. Metaphysically speaking, of course."
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 am

Kincaid
"This'll set a dangerous precedent, short-stuff." He says, sounding genuinely concerned. Not for himself, of course. He's actually worried about you stepping into more you can handle. You're powerful, but you're just a kid really. "Everyone will hold you to it, and people will stop seeing you as a arbiter. Besides, this is a hell of an entropy curse you're setting up. It'll be fatal, you're counting on someone else finishing him before you do. This is well and truly against the rules."
"So let me give you some advice." He leans in close. "When you break the rules, break them good and hard."
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colesign on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Bartholomew Dee

"Hey! Hey!" Bartholomew says, holding his hands up in protest. "I don't want to die either, you ken? I'm hoping that those of you who do take these coins and stay Good will be able to use some kind of Dark Superpower to save our asses!"

He points at the line again, nodding to the two volunteers. "So who volunteers to trust their lives to the hands of the...coin takers, and defend them while they internally struggle or whatnot? Frankly, the risks are about about the same as arguing over this."

The Drums begins to stop.

"Quickly, please..." the Street Magician says, torch flickering in the dark.

Sanya

"Isn't Justine the aide to your sister?" Sanya asks, picking up on the alarm in Thomas's voice.

"She wasn't at St. Marys. A good thing too. Cowl broke in and took the Minor Talents...Someone's been hunting them down all over city."

Colesign

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Ivy

"You're under contract with me; he hurt you, therefore he struck at me indirectly. There is precedent for a debt, including as recently as a few years ago. Dresden v. Maeve by way of Jenny Greenteeth."

industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Kincaid
He sighs. Oh, this happened sometimes. He's unequiped for being the responsible addult in this situation, and besides, he's a terrible hypocrite for doing so. "I'm not saying you don't have reasnoble cause, shorty. Just that sticking to the letter of the Accords while breaking the spirit is going to make a lot of people very nervous. I mean, what if you decide you don't like them next? Everyone breaks the rules, and you inevitably find out about it. It would be a sinch to pull out some charge or another on them."
He pauses. "Rules don't matter. They're just words. They only mean anything if you get enough people..." He pauses. Then he looks up at here with a new light, and gives her a slightly sheepish grin. His teeth are repairing, but they are still sharp enough to make one uncomfortable. "But you've thought of that already, haven't you?"
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:03 am

Sanya
Thomas mutters something that might be thank you, then hangs up. He's very worried. Very worried indeed.

Cowl
"And here we go." He says, steepling his fingers to watch what can only be called an aggressive social experiment. He had gotten the idea of the Triads, who, upon joining, had to kill an innocent individual chosen at random, so they would never be in a position to betray their new group. Cowl had thought that seemed a good way to start off the dive into demonic possession. Guilt was a hard thing to throw away, afterall.

The setting was intricate, but by its very nature adjustable. If they didn't fall upon each other, he supposed he could just close the portal and wait until they had the grace to kill each other like starving animals over a scrap of meat. Although, that was lacking in a certain dignity and class.
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colesign on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Sanya

Sanya gets off of the phone, a queesy look on his face.

"Fix...Thomas called. Said that Nicodemus showed up at a party hosted by Lara Raith. And sent his own daughter to hell. He also implied that multiple evil figures may be at this party."

Sanya caresses the flat of his sword. He sighs.

"If you have more vital business, feel free to go. I believe I have party to sneak into."

Bartholomew Dee

{Do people fall in line with Bartholomew's plan?}

Colesign

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 am

((Well, he didn't actually send her to Hell. Just a nasty place in the Nevernever that Deirdre doesn't know how to get out of. But for all intents and purposes, I suppose...))

Nicodemus

As she takes his arm, they begin to walk to Château Raith.

Elaine

"That sounds reasonable..."

Her head lolls.

"...after I...get some...slee..."

She nods off.

The Archive

"I can neither confirm nor deny anything you've just said."

She's smiling, too. And then the moment is ruined when she squees.

"I've wanted to say that for so long! Come on, Kincaid. We have to set up a full ritual area, so get the organic cleaners, the sandlewood, the incense, and the braizer. I've got to start drawing the lines, the circles, the equations, and get Mister Kitty to stay in one room while all of this is going on."
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 am

Fix
Fix steps in front of you. His eyes are brilliant green, and his hand is on his sword. "I have a problem with that." He replies firmly. "I made an oath. So did you." He looks less then confident, almost ashamed, but also unyeilding and hard. "The sidhe keep their oathes, Sanya. That's what makes them... makes us better then demons. We're leaving Nicodemus alone."
draxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 am

Lara Raith
She takes his arm, and they walk up the driveway, leating to the mansion they had built here. Whatever people thought, it was hardly the home of the White Court. It was just a pleasant, comfortable place to be while in Chicago. But you'd never guess that looking at the place.
A massive structure of white stone (limestone coated with lime, you think), set back quite a distance from the road. Slate roofs in a variety of angles and rakes came together in complicated junctures. The walkway to the house was shaded by towering pine tree's, as it passed through sweeping stretches of lawn before coming to formal gardens laid in complex, symmetrical patterns on either side.
Lights were on inside giving it a warm, sheltering glow. Lara, quite aware that for all it's tasteful splendor it won't impress you, shrugs as you close on the place.
“It’s nice enough.” She says, the door opening as she steps through the main entrance, and into the hall. “Hang up your coat, and make yourself comfortable in the main living room while I freshen up.” She says, indicating the cocktail dress with a disdainful flick.
“I’ll try not to keep you waiting too long.”

Marcone
"By all means. It will take a while to get what will be needed anyway."

Kincaid
He pauses an instant, drumming his fingers, then nods. "We doing it from here then? That's a hell of a curse, shorty." He says, getting to his feet. He limps over, and begins getting what you asked for. He also gets you things a more traditional wizard might not use. A protractor, a compass, a series of mathematical formula that still only theoretically existed, and a star chart. Knowing everything (or close enough) meant that you could make some very complex circles.
He sits down, and waits for her to tell him what to do. He has steadier hands, and the methodolical, precise mindset ideal for this, while she is still clumsy with youth.
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 am

Nicodemus

A fairly typical American mansion. Harking back to a glorious past instead of innovating, of trying something actually new and original. At least the new monstrosities had shock value, with their glass and metal and "sustainability."

The problem was the house was attempting to put on airs, was attempting to force itself in with the mansions of yore. It wouldn't work, though. Couldn't work.

Once inside, Nicodemus takes his opera cloak off, carefully hanging the silk and velvet garment, ensuring that there wouldn't be a single wrinkle or crease.

"But of course."

He helps himself to the globe bar in the room while he waits; a proper martini. Gin with perhaps a drop of vermouth.

Ivy

She gets the charts, and with the aid of some clear tape, fixes them on the wall.

"We're going to start with a modification of greater circle diagram from Abdul Alhazred's work; don't look at me that way. It's perfectly safe to use, and is merely a more efficient way of forming a greater circle. He developed the circle to contain Outsiders; this necessitated power, and thus, he remade the circle. It should be no more controversial than Einstein notation in physics."

An approximation of said circle
Spoiler:

"Don't write any of the runes in the ring just before the outermost circle; I'm going to need to change them for this spell."

Grabbing a pencil and a piece of scrap paper, Ivy begins solving the necessary equations.
industrious

Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 am

Nicodemus
Lara was in the same camp as Nicodemus, wanting to move onward. Your own villa was nice, if you didn't mind paying a fortune for luxuries like running water and electricity, that everyone got essentially for free, and even more for maintainance. They needed an automatic generator, and their own water-tower living out here. What a waste of money. Her father liked it, but once she could dispose of him (and she would) she intended to do far better.
She returns after less then four minutes later, which was almost the walking time to her room. She's now dressed in a tasteful, off the shoulder dress that does far less to extenuate her body then the previous number, yet somehow drawing more attention to it. She sits beside you, taking a glass of champagne in a crystalline flute.
"Sorry about that." She says, giving you a little smile. "Thank you for waiting."
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colesign on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:02 pm

{Industrious! Leave that Mythic Dawn crap alone this instant, young man! >Sad }

Sanya

"We all swore to not accost Nicodemus." Sanya said patiently, facing Fix with an open, friendly, expression.

"I'm not planning on Accosting Nicodemus: I just want to spy on him, and all the other evil bastards that are in cahoots with him. And maybe find out where Cowl took the practitioners. I'm not going to start any fights."

Colesign

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next