Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunsmith Cats and Dogs

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gunsmith Cats and Dogs Empty Gunsmith Cats and Dogs

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Story:
Set in the Gunsmith Cats/Riding Bean Universe. In Chicago, Crime is on the rise. The Shadow Knights are a Orginization of High Level Criminals that is on the rise in the city. Now, every Bounty Hunter, Gun-Freak, Transporter and Police Officer is gonna be caught in the middle of the coming storm.
What side well you chose? The Law? The Shadow Knights? Your Own Side?

Factions:
Bounty Hunter

Transporter

Shadow Knight

Police

Character Shet:

Name:
Faction:
Weapons: (Pic Please. Limit of 5 guns. 3 guns at one time.)
Car: (Model, Make, Any special abilities/ attatchments and a pic)
Personality:
Bio:

Partner:
You can also have a partner. Just PM the person you want to partner up with. Make sure they are the same faction as you.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gunsmith Cats and Dogs Empty Re: Gunsmith Cats and Dogs

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Name: Shane Ishida
Appearance: http://www.safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=528532
Faction: Bounty Hunter
Weapons: Katana http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-06/art/nmh-shinobu_katana.jpg
Colt .45 Revolver http://www.tenring.com/coltrev.gif

Car: Pontiac 1969 GTO. Gunsmith Cats and Dogs Mmx2010

Personality: Kind and good humored, He knows when to kill. Sean is not afraid to kill, but usually aims for non-vitals. He is skilled with gun and sword. He has a strong sense of honor and is proud. He thinks before he acts and likes working with partners. He is also a weapons enthusiast and treasures his '69 GTO.
Bio: An Ex-Army Officer and voted best marksman in his squad with non-scoped firearms. After two tours in Iraq he moved back to his hometown of Chicago and started a Book Store. He took up Bounty Hunting on the side.

Partner:

Name: Irene "Rally" Vincent
Appearance: Gunsmith Cats and Dogs Rally_b
Weapons: CZ75. Any other firearm in her Gun Shop
Car: Gunsmith Cats and Dogs GunsmithCats
Enhanced Shelby Cobra GT200
Personality: Intelligent and kind of an Otaku when it comes to Guns and her GT500. She has a strong hatred of killing and drugs of all kinds.
Bio: A gunshop owner by trade, the English-born Rally Vincent dabbles in bounty hunting to pay the bills. Her father was an Olympic champion marksman, taught Rally a great deal about firearms and ran a gun store in Chicago. Her mother opposed everything to do with guns (she wanted Rally to become a concert pianist) and eventually was murdered at the store by robbers when trying to file divorce papers on her husband. After her father disappeared to search for her mother's murderers, Rally took over "Gunsmith Cat" as her own entrepreneurial venture, and recruited "Minnie" May Hopkins to help her run the store. Upon making May a partner, the shop became known as "Gunsmith Cats".

Last edited by SeanHiruki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Name: Marisa Montoya
Appearance: Gunsmith Cats and Dogs 731594e1c778b90411a768d4cd7f727c214817c1
Faction: Police
Weapons: Tactical Police Shotgun 12 guage, Colt .45

Car: Ford Mustang

Personality: Generally easy going, she's sometimes sarcastic but is willing to ask help from or help out Bounty Hunter, given they're on the same side. She is lesbian, but you already knew that, right?

Bio: Marisa is an ex-Marine and Spec Ops Lieutenant, given honorable discharge after having been injured in the line of duty. While the wound has healed, she'd been recommended to take a less active line of work; her heart wasn't in it, and so she took up the shield.

Her years in the Marines has served her well in the field, earning her the rank of Police Sergeant.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 pm

((Accepted))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Name: Tyrell Jones
Appearance: Gunsmith Cats and Dogs Rsz_533
Faction: Transporter/Bounty Hunter
Weapons: M9, Glock 9mm, M16
Car: Gunsmith Cats and Dogs Honda-dn-01-final-black
Honda DN01
Personality: A Flirt, but always the gentleman. He dislikes seeing women being treated with disrespect with an absolute passion. Loves to joke around every now and then.
Bio: Tyrell tried his hand at joining the military, but was medically discharged for a slight trick knee, which only acts up in cold weather. Tyrell helps Shane run a bookstore, he met him in MEPS and they've been friends since, they kept in touch while Shane continued his term in military service, while Tyrell put it to other uses.

Name: Becky "The Nose" Farrah
Appearance:Gunsmith Cats and Dogs Becky
Weapons: Snub nosed .357
Car: A BMW 2002 Turbo
Personality: Depends on her mood
Bio: "Becky the Nose" is Rally's main source of information on all the goings on in the Chicago underworld. While her fees are high and she can come across as money-grubbing, most if not all of her information is legitimate; she is also known for working in finding missing persons. When she is not chasing after Rally for her payment, the two share a friendship that crosses business lines. Becky wears glasses with a ponytail and is usually businesslike in appearance.

Last edited by VinoLerrej on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 pm

((Accepted, of course. Where did you get the awesome pic? Was it a commission?))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 pm

((I found it years ago. I forget where.))
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 pm

(I swear, I think I've seen that character in an anime or something...anyways, awesome pic! ) cheers
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm

35 East Wacker, Chicago
Shane Ishida was running past Mather Tower quicker than he liked to. The Japanese-American hated running. He REALLY hated running. He wondered just why he became a Bounty Hunter in the first place. Then he reminded himself that he had a Book Store that needed money for renovations. As he counted the many things he needed to renovate, John Carver the convicted felon (Not to mention his goddamn bounty head) ran past.
"Fucking hell!" Shane swore and he chased after the man. As he did,Shane pulled out his trusty Magnum and aimed at Carver, "John Carver, stop right there!" He ordered, though it went unheard. John took another turned into a dead end alleyway.
Shane grinned and he trained his revolver towards the bounty before him.
"Hi!" Shane said casually. "Put your hands behind your back, Carver."
"I got you now, John Carver!" Said a beautiful young woman with short hair and tan skin from behind the fence at the end of the alley.

Shane sighed, "This is my bounty, Rally. Mind taking another one?" He told her in a respectful tone.
"As if!" Rally said as she climbed the fence and hopped down behind Carver. "I saw him first!"
"Well I caught him first, Ral!" Shane retorted. Sure, he had not been in Chicago as long as Rally had and he respected her greatly for her amazing ability to wield any firearm, but damn it he needed bounty heads too!!
".....Roshambo you for 'em" Shane said finally

----20 minutes later----
Rally walked out of the local Police Station with a huge grin on her face as she walked back to her gun store victorious. Her victory over the newest Bounty Hunter in town was nice,yes. But she still garnered some admiration fr the guy. Shane was new to town but he already was gaining a reputation in the city as an expert Bounty Hunter. Rally sighed inward as she entered the shop and put her apron on to start her day selling guns
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat116 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:41 am

Name: Joesph 'Joey' Calhoun

Appearance: Joey Calhoun

Faction: Police (Federal Bureau of Investigation's CTF - aka, Criminal Task Force)

Weapons:
- (Primary Weapon): Heckler & Koch 416 Carbine
- Hecler & Koch MP5A5 Sub Machine Gun
- Remington 870 Police Magnum Shotgun
- (Sidearm): Springfield XD .45

Car: 1987 Audi Quattro S

Personality: Outside combat he can smile, laugh and quick to tell a joke. All around a lovable guy. In combat he's as concentrated and serious like a U.S. Marine Sniper. So don't get on his bad side or at the barrel end of his gun.

Bio: Born and raised on Chicago's North Side, Joesph always hated corruption and crime. It was practically everywhere he went. From his dad's office, to his school board, to even the streets themselves. Anyone was willing to betray anybody for a quick buck. Although at first willing to follow in his father's footsteps, Joey soon decided he would make a better difference not as a district attorney, but as a cop. For four years Joey worked the beat as a Undercover Detective for Chicago's Organized Crime Unit. After several major busts Joesph soon managed to catch the eyes of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And with his help Joey and the FBI established a new group to deal with criminal and organized crime in metropolitan cities - the Criminal Task Force, known as the CTF. Now lead agent and investigator, the CTF's first major criminal henchman they're after is a man by the name of Luis Ortega - younger brother of Manuel Ortega of the Ortega Cartel from Colombia.

Pat116

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:43 am

((Accepted, Pat. Thanks for joining. ...Interesting car choice.))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat116 Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 pm

((Thanks! And yeah, the Audi Quattro is one of my favorite cars. I'm even thinking about getting one if I get the money for it. It's a fast car that can reach speeds of 130 miles per hour as well as being able to take tight turns in a clinch. It's also the very first Rally Car to allow use of four wheel drive. And for two years straight, the car won competition after competition. So! Where shall I start?))

Pat116

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 pm

((Start now. The rp has already begun, though I am the only one who has posted thusfar))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat116 Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 pm

(sounds good then)

Kendall County, Illinois - Just on the outskirts of Chicago, Illinois
Joint Task Force Operation
FBI-DEA-ATF-CPD Organized Crime Unit

Just on the outskirts of town a large shipment of Heroin was being transported by container trucks into the City Limits. However, the FBI had gotten the tip and soon the unmarked SUV's and cars were in position. Joesph Calhoun kept checking his watch and his eyes out for the truck coming in, as well as the man they were after. Luis Ortega - younger brother of Manuel Ortega of the Ortega Cartel from Colombia. The two brothers had been making quite a deal shipping weapons and drugs into Chicago. And this only fueled more killings and OD's in the city. That's what the CTF was designed to do. To bring heartless bastards like Ortega down.

As Joey kept checking the watch his partner, Agent Marcus Vaughn just nodded his head. "Relax. They'll be here. Contact said they might be a few minutes late..." Joey only shook his head while he checked his watch again. "Still, I'm worried that we might have tipped them off. Last thing we need is Luis backing down from this deal..."

The driver, wearing a Kevlar vest that read in bright yellow DEA soon pointed up. "Target vehicle approaching".

Joey's eyes quickly darted up and nodded as they saw the large semi truck approaching down the country road with two black Ford Explorer and a silver Mercedes Benz. Luis must be inside the car. "Okay, they're approaching everyone. Hold your positions and wait for my order. No one moves in till we see Luis and the merchandise..."

Slowly the truck pulled up to a large warehouse, the truck and cars slowly pulling in right behind them. As the doors to the warehouse closed, Joey pulled out his Heckler & Koch 416 carbine rifle, loading the 30 round magazine inside while he slipped his Kevlar vest on. Marcus next to him nodded, pulling out his radio comm. "Okay, they're inside. Team 2 and Team 3 - move into position."

Outside, two small SUV's pulled up to the sides of the warehouse, as four armed members of the FBI and DEA piled out, armed with M4's or MP5's as they were prepared to siege the building. Joey on the other hand was ready to go straight in and take them out. Once the two teams were ready to go, the driver quickly pushed down on the gas. The SUV screeched out, surging forward as Marcus and the others got ready. In a flash they burst straight through the doors, the men insidee suddenly jumping out and away as Joey bust out the passenger door, carbine in hand.

"Federal Agents! Don't move!" But in a flash the armed goons quickly responded and opened fire. Joey ducked down behind one of the wooden crates inside the warehouse as gunfire erupted between Joey's team and the armed men. At the side doors of the warehouse, Team 2 and 3 burst in as well, as it didn't appear that the armed thugs would last long against the trained Fed's. Once Joey had managed to take down two gunmen, he quickly Luis, donning his usual red Hawaiian buttoned shirt and jeans as he the Colombian fired back with his Desert Eagle XIX. "Don't just stand there you pricks! Shoot them!" he yelled, as the man quickly ran off for the Mercedes. Joey and Marcus quickly followed, ducking and avoiding gunfire any chance they got. They needed Luis alive.

But just as they reached the car Luis fired back, a shot striking Marcus in the shoulder and knocking him down while Joey took cover. "Damn!" he yelled out as Luis quickly managed to get into his car and screeched off. He burst out the back door, Joey opening fire with his 416 with a few rounds but sadly was unable to stop the Mercedes as it drove off down the main road and into the distance. Joey then ran back to check up on his partner. "You okay?" he asked, leaning down to help him up while he felt his grazed wound. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Bastard was carrying a hand cannon..."

Two hours passed by as the Chicago PD had the surrounding area cordoned off to find Luis Ortga who sadly got away. However, they still managed to arrest five of his goons as well seize over 200 kilos of cocaine and crates filled with AK-47's and other assault weapons that would cause more havoc on the streets. All in all...a fine job done. Or it would've been better if they managed to arrest Luis.

Pat116

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Tyrell pulled up to a well known gun shop, the Gunsmith Cats. He had ordered a small box of armor-piercing rounds for a 9mm, along with a silencer and an M16, but he was 3 days behind on the pick-up. Tyrell walked into the store.

"Hey Rall, you got my order in right?" Tyrell called loudly. "I'm here to pick it up." He hoped she didn't notice that he was late picking up his order, but hoping would only get him so far.

Becky was in the back discussing bill payment methods with Minnie-May, since she and Rally were in debt to her for about 2 months now.

((All I got for right now.))
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Rally grinned at Tyrell and placed his order on the counter. "Your late!" She said in a playful tone, not the least bit surprised, "Your order's all here, Tyrell. Still costs the same too, even though you were late"

Shane walked into his bookstore, "Tragically Hip Books" and turned his Ipod on, playing the band that was his store's namesake "The Tragically Hip". The song ' The Kids Don't Get It '
"You said, ‘If I ask you a question,
are you gonna lie to me?'
I said, ‘honey, is that your question?
cuz honey, that one's easy'
cuz half the truth is, just how much there is
The kids don't get it
No. The kids don't get it

I'm gonna be an expert stranger,
better than the giant squid
I'm gonna leave the stranger experts
scratching their heads, saying, ‘how'd he do it?!'
When half the truth is, just how hard it is
But the kids don't get it
No. The kids won't get it

I'll be the antlers and I'll be the elk
I'll be the right whale and I'll be parallel
The kids don't get it
That's right, kids don't get it

I'll feel more than human when the work's hitting home
I'll be aped by my ancestors. I'll state the plan as my own
I'll be gripping the city, I'll be hitting the town
You'll say. ‘I'd be hurt if you didn't, when I come around'
That's right, kids don't get it

I'll be as careless as you are certain.
I'll get outta my own way
I'll stop to cry into the curtains
and like the greats, before me, go on stage
And if half-true its, good enough for this
cuz the kids don't get it
No. The kids don't get it
If I ask you a question,
ya gonna lie to me?
Ah honey is that your question?
cuz that one's easy

Kids don't get it
Just how hard it is
Kids don't get it
Just how much there is"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 am

Marisa was ecstatic...well, perhaps not so much, but Rally had just handed in John Carver, a man most of the police force was looking to bring in for some time; unfortunately, due to some budget constraints, she was forced to cut back some of the active forces, allowing men like Carver to roam the streets. Which was the reason for her sour mood...

"God damn it! The one time she comes in while I'm on duty, and I'm in a fucking meeting!" swore Marisa as she slammed a fist onto her desk.

Okay, so maybe not the only reason....

"And with the mayor pissing off the citizens with that sexual assault scandal, we're getting the brunt of it! Is that man trying to get the police destroyed?!" she yelled as she slammed some files onto her desk. The Mayor's screw ups didn't effect her...not directly, but the Police Commissioner is appointed by the Mayor, and when the Mayor takes a political nose-dive....Newton's law has it's applications...

Then, to top it all off, a technically botched FBI raid allowed one of Chicago's illegal chem and arms dealers to escape. With Chicago PD there to cordon off the area, they got their face in the paper, taking a good portion of the heat for the FBI's "incident."

True enough, they still managed to salvage the situation with the recovered evidence, now sitting nice and prettily in their evidence lockers, but the FBI lost Ortega; but because she was undermanned...the Chicago PD lost Ortega. The PD was taking a beating from all sides, but she'd rather suffer through it than sit easy at some boring desk job; no, she needed this...

She needed someone...

Picking up her phone, she dialed a reserved number; one she hadn't had to call in a while...

"Hello, Gunsmith Cats? May I speak to Rally Vincent?"

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat116 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Outside the warehouse, the FBI were cleaning up any evidence left while Joesph looked over everything. "So all we managed to get out of this was about 200 kilos of cocaine, some crates of weapons and ammo, and about 20 dead bodies we can't interrogate now. Now granted the drugs are a big bust but without Ortega it doesn't mean a damn thing"

Several other agents agreed, including his partner Marcus. "Not too mention we don't know who he was selling or buying from"

"Gentlemen. Over $200 million dollars worth of 'product' get into the streets of Chicago. We know that they're not stupid enough to try and bring it through the states since there's already a tight crackdown in Florida where most of the cocaine is coming through. And we know we've busted a few of the Ortega's drug deals along the Mexico/US Border as well. So tell me - how in HELL are they getting this stuff into the city?" he demanded, slamming his fist into a crate that was filled with the white powder.

"We can still manage to snag Ortega but now he's going to be in hiding. And we know for a fact that his big brother Manuel isn't going to bail him out of his own mess." mentioned Agent Samson of the ATF, leaning against a support beam.

"Which means Luis was trying to get a buyer. We know these weapons weren't on the truck that came in. So he was trading the cocaine for weapons and ammunition, then switching the crates. Now his buyer is probably also in hiding or dead. And that means he needs a new weapons buyer." Joey exclaimed to everyone, they soon nodded.

"Problem is, the only true weapon experts we know have criminal records and we can't have them on the streets just to get away. So, who do we know has an extensive history and expertise with firearms?"

One of the Chicago Police officers part of the Organized Crime Unit stepped forward. "That would be Rally Vincent, sir"

"Who?"

The officer nodded. "Rally Vincent. She runs a weapons shop here in the city. If anybody knows weapons more, she does"

Joey joked. "So you're saying we get this girl involved in a manhunt and sting operation of one of the most dangerous men in North America now roaming the streets of Chicago?" The officer only argued back.

"She was involved in that big senator scandal eight months back. I doubt she wouldn't be able to handle some drug kingpin"

Joesph thought about this for a moment before nodding to his team. "Alright. I want her address. Marcus - find out where this truck and trailer came from. I want all of the bodies ID-ed and sent to the coroner's office in the next half hour gentlemen" he spoke and ordered as they walked back to the SUV that had burst through the front door, Joey jumped into the driver's seat.

"So where are you going?" Marcus asked him, his partner removing the bulletproof vest and slipping his jacket on.

"I'm going to try and find Rally Vincent. See if she's willing to play ball with the Fed's again" And with that, he pulled out from the warehouse, turning around and drove back towards the city. Thankfully this whole incident was being blacked out from the media. If people knew about some drug kingpin now loose in the city, there would be panic and hysteria.

Pat116

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Shane was in the middle of watching 'Bladerunner' when he got a call on his phone. He paused the film and grinned at the number on the caller ID. "Why Officer Montoya! What a lovely surprise! Looking for Rally? Well you called me instead. I hope you remember I am a Bounty Hunter too. And since you dialed my number by mistake, why not give me the job?"

--------
Rally let out a quick yawn. How boring! Jerrel was the only customer of the day, and she was dying to kill the dullness. At that time she did not know the danger she would be facing in a short while.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:38 pm

"Ah, yes," she said less than excited, double-checking the number to see that she had dialed a two instead of a seven; pulling out her cell phone, she dialed the correct number, "I'm sorry for calling, I dialed the wrong number. If you'd like a job, you should drop by a check our claims department...oh, could you hold please?" she asked, setting her phone down as she stepped away from the desk.

It's not that she didn't want to give him the job; she would, but she wanted to let Rally know first. Rally was a veteran around here, so she'd trust info to her sooner than a rising hot-shot...
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat116 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm

On another side of the town, the same Mercedes Benz pulled up to a gas station pump while one of the men inside walked out to go inside. They were on the run, but they were far out from the Police barricades and search. The man at the counter raised an eyebrow when seeing the Hispanic man wearing a Hawaiian blue shirt, grabbing a six pack of beer along with some snacks. Inside the shop was also a mother and her younger son, along with a man in blue: one of Chicago's finest who was drinking some coffee.

Walking up to the counter the thug handed the man at the register the beer and snacks, as he made the transaction. The police officer however noticed the man looked suspicious. Even more so...he noticed a Bren Ten handgun in a holster. And he wasn't wearing a badge. Checking around he slowly backed away for a moment and out of his eye sight. Pulling out his Glock 17, cocking it back before he raised his weapon. "Freeze!" he yelled out. In a flash, the thug pulled out his own handgun, opening fire on the cop and shooting up the snack stands next to him. The cop ducked down, blind firing back as the thug dashed out, jumping into the Mercedes as the cop rushed out. As he raised his Glock to open fire, Luis rolled his window down and fired with his Desert Eagle. Two shots of .50 Action Express hit straight into the cop's shoulder, one piercing his Kevlar vest. He quickly fell down, the car speeding off as the man at the register quickly called 911.

On the other side of the city, the large black SUV pulled up to Rally Vincent's weapons shop - the large sign 'GUNSMITH CAT' with a large S placed on the side to make it read 'GUNSMITH CATS' instead. Out jumped Joesph, adjusting his jacket along with his sidearm before he walked into the store and browsed around. Surprisingly this was the most well equipped gun store that he had seen in all of Chicago. Maybe the state.

Pat116

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"....Well that was rather rude!" Shane said as he held the phone away from his ear before putting it back on the charger. He put all of the facts and experiences together in his head. Montoya was in a frantic hurry. She wanted to let Vincent know something. Something BIG. And that would mean Shane wanted in on it.

Shane stood up and walked over to the shelf closest to him. There was an old radio from the 60s and a police band radio, which he turned on. He went through the channels until he found an interesting broadcast.

The Chicago PD and the FBI were in the process of locating and capturing a man named Luis Ortega. "Huh...Sounds like the name of that Vampire from the Dresden Files" Shane commented. That was most likely the event he was looking for.

He went back to the phone and dialed the number of the greatest Info Broker in the city..hell most likely the whole Country.
"Becky! How are you doing, beautiful? Listen, I got a job for you. I want you to find everything you can on a man called 'Luis Ortega' "

-----------------------
Rally answered the phone, "Gunsmith Cats, Rally Vincent Speaking...Marisa? Hey, girl, how have you been? Huh a job?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 am

Tyrell stood against the wall outside of Rally's shop, he had a pair of earbuds in his ears and was pointing what one would think was a pen toward the large window above him, he could he Rally's conversation clear as day, as well as the person on the phone, though it sounded as if the person was whispering. "So, there's another job huh? Better get all the info I can from this call, don't Rally to get the upper-hand on this gig like the last one, or Shane will be all mopey." Tyrell said to himself.

---------
Becky answered her phone. "Hello? Oh hey Shane! Luis Ortega? Ok, I'll get right on it." Becky was about to hang up the phone. "Say Shane, are we still on for the dinner date this Friday?"
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Shane grinned, "Why of course we are. Wouldn't miss it. Call me back when you find something. Thanks" He hung up and dialed another number. The number for his partner's cell.
"Tyrell, it's me. Got us a job. Seems real big. Bigger than Iron Goldy, even. I got Becky finding things out as we speak. The target is Luis Ortega, yeah, I know, sounds like that Vampire from Dresden Files."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:07 pm

((I'd like to state now, that Marisa would not have divulged any information over the phone; she would have set up a meeting so that she could pass on information...))
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum