Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tremble! For I have risen from the depths.

3 posters

Go down

Tremble! For I have risen from the depths. Empty Tremble! For I have risen from the depths.

Post  Pax Ethenica Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am

Blah, I am here.

I am, by most accounts, an old fogey. Clocking in at around 27, my presence currently rates as around 89 EwWHtz on the Creepiness Scale established in 1979 following a condom ad that featured an angelic 8year old girl in Hustler. What this means is that my being here is, according to scale, "somewhat creepy."

You have been warned. What a Face

Pax Ethenica

Back to top Go down

Tremble! For I have risen from the depths. Empty Re: Tremble! For I have risen from the depths.

Post  Pax Ethenica Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 am

Erm, sorry about that. I took one look at that What a Face smiley and so began to write. Anywho! As said, I'm quite... mature, yet I'm here. Why am I here? To tell a good interactive story.

I have more than a decade of internet roleplay experience tucked away somewhere, and as such subscribe to an older form of the- I guess you could call it a discipline. I believe roleplay isn't so much about escapism as going out and hopefully making someone else's day better in the same way that soap operas did for people in the previous generation. Roleplay is also an outlet for the existential angst for many teenagers... I knew it was for me, and I worked out more roleplaying on Gaia (no, I didn't start on Gaia) than I ever did on the psychiatrist's couch.*

So... yeah. Let's spin a yarn.

*Do keep in mind that I had a particularly bad psychiatrist back in the 90's, so your experience and resultant psychological upheaval might differ from mine.

Pax Ethenica

Back to top Go down

Tremble! For I have risen from the depths. Empty Re: Tremble! For I have risen from the depths.

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:25 am

No need, good sir for I...am a professional....Moderator! And on behalf of the staff, we would like to welcome you to the Rat Pack...don't mind the lack of the others...I seem to have misplaced them...

Anywho, if you have any questions, and I mean any questions at all, feel free to bug, I mean ask Sean. He loves it, honestly, he does! But enjoy your stay here, and most importantly, just have fun.

Warboss_Spriggs
That Strange Guy Humming His Own Theme Music
...Oh and Moderator

Oh, and I need you to hand over your tacos...
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 am

Hey Pax.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Ethenica Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:58 am

'Lo Hiro. Anything you recommend to whet my appetite around here?

Pax Ethenica

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Dunno. It's been such a long time. I suppose anything under the 'Action' heading.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum