Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign Member (...Or Outsider?) Emerging - JaXsu

3 posters

Go down

Foreign Member (...Or Outsider?) Emerging - JaXsu Empty Foreign Member (...Or Outsider?) Emerging - JaXsu

Post  JaXsu Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Ello everyone!~ As it can be pretty obvious, I am new to the site lol. I've done role playing since I was 14 years old back in 2004. I started out doing some pretty simple role playing using AIM with one to one and sometimes with two or three other people. I eventually moved on to certain forums such as NES and TAPS, but had to leave because of certain issues happening. My spelling for most words is pretty well, but my grammar isn't so great yet. I'm pretty easy going for a lot of role plays. Though, if I have an idea I believe could be used to improve or just to throw in as an extra, I will contact the original creator of the certain role play. I'm excited to start role playing again and hope to be a good role player for you all XD ^^.

- JaXsu
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Foreign Member (...Or Outsider?) Emerging - JaXsu Empty Re: Foreign Member (...Or Outsider?) Emerging - JaXsu

Post  Lenne Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Yo.
Welcome, although, I'm pretty new too.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Foreign Member (...Or Outsider?) Emerging - JaXsu Empty Re: Foreign Member (...Or Outsider?) Emerging - JaXsu

Post  JaXsu Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Thank you! It's nice to meet you.
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Welcome hope to work with yah soon ^_^
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum