Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobgoblin name

Go down

Hobgoblin name Empty Hobgoblin name

Post  Hiromaniac Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm

My friend is trying his hand at GMing and made a home-brewed campaign of Pathfinder. (For those of you who understand what I'm saying, great. For those of you who don't, please bare with me. Pathfinder is an offshoot of D&D.)

The setting is futuristic. So futuristic that it's primal. The world ended eons ago and the world has reverted to dense rain forests. Essentially it's Dark Sun, but set in a jungle instead of a barren desert. Weapons are mostly made of wood or bone, with a few rarer made of unrefined metals. All races are technologically the same as cavemen, more or less. The only exception are the dwarves who are about at the steam-punk level of development, but have been stagnating at that level for several hundred years.

All this said, I'm making a Hobgoblin rogue, but I can't quite think of a name for him. I asked on some of my other threads and the best name I got out of them was Kognar (which I really don't like that much). I was thinking of possibly using Roderick as a reference to Marvel's Hobgoblin. So do you guys have any other ideas?
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum