Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms Empty King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 pm

King/Soul is a Supernatural action adventure romance Rp

RULES:
1.Follow Site rules
2 Romance encouraged, but keep it PG-13
3.No One Liners or Godmodding
4.Cussing allowed
5. If you are a Vampire, than you are the Dracula style vampire, not twilight
6.Have Fun
7.No one-liners

STORY:
You receive a letter in the mail which reads:

"There is a War going on. A War many know nothing of. A War in the Shadows of the City.
This War is the oldest type of War. Good Versus Evil. It is simple,yet complicated. Monsters are what we are fighting. Vampires,Zombies,Demons,Werewolves and Evil Spirits. We fight them all.
Yet not all are Evil.
Many work for us. Along with any Human whom knows of the War.
Who are We?
We are KING/SWORD
Our job is to hunt supernatural evil and protect both Human and Supernatural good.
We kill Monsters who break the law.
We battle things that most people think of as just Fantasy.
Our orders come from the President of the United States herself. She is our Boss.
We here at KING/SWORD do not care what you are. We care about What you can DO. We hire those willing and able to help us fight against the Evil. It does not matter if you are a Demon,Vampire or Werewolf, as long as you have the will to fight.
So join us and help us rid Washington D.C. and the World of this Evil.
I am Sean Hiruki, and I ask for your help. Human or Supernatural, we need your help. Your skills and abilities will help us. Help us defend our families, loved ones and the innocent, both Human and Non-Human alike. Help us defend your loved ones and friends.
Go to the Bus Stop across from the White House at 11PM
Good Day."
----------------------------------
Races:
Human
Immortal (Humans who drink the Alchemic Elixir known as the Grand Panicium. They live forever unless killed by another and have minor healing abilities)
Chinese Immortals (Differ from normal Immortals. They have better healing abilities, but can never conceive offspring. As the legends state, there are only eight.)
Cursed Humans (Someone who is cursed in some way. To lengthen the painful curse, they become ageless as soon as they become cursed. Some curses are double edged swords, in that they can be used for defense or weaponry while still causing pain. I.E. A cursed eye that can see an enemies fears and uses it against them)
Enhanced Human (Has some power or another)
Vampire
Angel
Demon (Every kind you can think of)
Werewolves
Draculs (Dragons who hide in Human form)
Grim Reapers (Self explanatory. Less powerful than Death Himself. Can hide as humans)
Shinigami (More Human than Reapers)
Dark Elf (Can be good or Evil)
Wood Elf
High Elf

Character sheets:

Played By:
Name:
Race:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Melee Weapon:
Main Firearm:
Fighting Styles:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Bio:
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Name:Sean Hiruki
Race:Angel
Nationality:American
Appearance: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms Sean_and_Ryoko_Hiruki_by_Sean_Hiruki
Clothing:Usually wears suits
Melee Weapon: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms Japanese-swords-samurai-swords-musashi-maou-kaze-katana
Main Firearm: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms MatebaAutoRevolver6in
Fighting Styles: Drunken Boxing, Jeet Kun Do, Ju-jutsu, Bushido, Boxing, Street Fighting,Monkey style Kung Fu, Five Animal Style Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Muay Thai
Powers:Flight, Telepathy, Elemental control, healing abilities
Weaknesses:his love for humanity. Every time he heals his wounds unnaturally, part of a feather on his wings turns black. By now, three of his six wings have become fully black. When all six go black, he is cursed to go to hell for eternity. Also, depending of the severity of the wound, the longer it'll take to heal.
Personality:Kind and caring. Almost never angry. Sean has a good sense of humor and knows when to focus on his job. He also has a sarcastic side to him.
Bio:Sean has lived a very long life. After fighting Lucifer in Heaven, he traveled to Earth to watch over Humanity. He eventually became a warrior and traveled the world He eventually found himself in China, where he learned the Martial Arts. There he fought for the State of Shu during the era of the Three Kingdoms. Sean later moved to Japan and met the Sword Saint Miyamoto Musashi, whom taught him the Way of the Samurai. Around 1775 he found himself in what would soon become the United States of America. Sean joined the Army and fought in the Revolution, Civil War and both World Wars. During the second World War, Sean freed a Concentration Camp that was apart of what would later be known as The Holocaust. Upon seeing the horrors in the camp, Sean was filled with a rage and sadness he never felt before. Many Nazi were killed in his outburst of fury. Sean would never again be filled with that level of anger.

When Sean got back to America he helped create the KING/SWORD. He has been an agent ever since
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 am

Alright, I'll bite. And since you're playing an angel...you know I just have to play a demon, just give me time to work on a character.

Played By: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: "The Crimson Queen" to nearly everyone; those close to her know her as Sephina
Race: Demon (Succubus)
Nationality: The Fifth Circle of Hell, or the Realm of Anger
Appearance: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms 774ab8925078e8cb3673eeac54e65154996fab7a Let's see them deny this hotlink!

Clothing: Whatever pleases her at the time

Melee Weapon: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms 100-7X90
Main Firearm: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms BLACKPOWDERrevolver Uses Hellfire and Brimstone bullets.
Fighting Styles: Five Animal style Shaolin Boxing, as well as Dirty Boxing and Brawling

Powers: Fire Immunity, the ability to manipulate reality around herself, including flight, phasing through solid objects, transmutation, teleportation, and time manipulation (this regards themselves--stopping time isn't stopping it, it's placing themselves outside of the normal flow of time).

Weaknesses: Holy artifacts and relics, as well as Holy Water (can only be sanctified by certain holy relics); places of extreme religious significance (Rome is a definite no-zone; also cannot enter places of religious worship unless there is corruption of some form); extremely low temperatures (Anything below 50 degrees can sent her back to the Hells).

Personality: Cold and ruthless, she is naturally short-tempered and prone to bouts of rage. She is not without a jovial side, as she usually uses a mirthful facade to mock angels.

Bio: Sephina is a true denizen of the Nine Hells, crawling from the proto-river, Styx, of the Realm of Anger, she made her home in the fiery ruins on the far edges of river. Though, not of the first, or the most powerful of this realm's denizens, she earned her rank of Pit Lord by strength of will...and the fact that she killed the last one, redirecting him into the Ninth Circle, freezing him in a block of ice.

She earned her nick-name by slaughtering the demons that put up a fight being under her rule...not that it really does anything, but they get the idea after being killed a few times...

Though after a few centuries, things got a bit...heated, to say the least, beyond the Pearly Gates, but rumor had it that it was a real bloodbath! And as an added measure, they got one of the most noted Angels...as a prisoner...who was then swiftly carried off into the Realm of Traitors.

Easy come, easy go...

But a long life means a few new experiences, some of which being learning a few fighting styles, though she reasoned she was a better lover than a fighter, and ducked out of quite the few world conflicts, having her trysts with a few ladies here and there along the way...Medieval England and France were be far the worst, but she was glad to have avoided Salem around the Colonial period. But time and tide was usually good to her, and she expected no less when she received a curious letter...

I sincerely hope this is an acceptable character and I really look forward to this RP!

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Character looks great. She is accepted
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Most excellent!
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 am

Played By: Hiromaniac
Name: Adam Walsh
Race: Human
Nationality: American
Appearance: Adam
Clothing: He wears a white suit, a purple shirt, a white cape, a red tie, and a white top hat. His monocle is just for show.
Melee Weapon: Envy of the Dead
Main Firearm: Two of these
Fighting Styles: None really.
Powers: He is a magician. Though he is just human, he has a way of doing things that can only be explained as magic.
Weaknesses: He's scared of ghosts. Phantoms, to be exact, but who's into specifics?
Personality: He enjoys his talent and will use is as often as possible, whether it be seemingly producing small objects out of thin air or seemingly disappearing in the blink of an eye.
Bio: He comes from a long line of Walshes. He can directly trace his lineage to the noble Walshes of Kilkenny. As a child he found a fascination with illusions and began practicing to better himself. His family was wealthy before they died in a car crash. Being the sole child, he inherited the money to do with as he pleases.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:15 am

The hot black metal warmed his cold hand as he ripped it from the “gangsta’s” grip. The gun was still smoking from the shot it just fired. The man swiftly used the back of the Russian-made piece of scrap some might call a gun to break the ‘gangsta’s’ nose. The ‘gangsta’ held his bleeding nose and his a** fell on the cold white snow below. The rays of a nearby streetlight illuminated the two men. The man on the ground wore a grey hooded sweatshirt that seemed rather thin for the time of year. The hood covered most of his face, but the man before him could see it well enough. The man who was standing seemed to tower over the other. He wore a clean suit and black jacket. His face was handsome and clean shaven, his hair blond and slicked back. His blue eyes seemed to glow as he glared down at the man.
He flipped the gun into his own hand as he knelt down and placed it on the ‘gangsta’s’ head. He let out a bored sigh and pulled the hood off of the man’s head. The man was bald, two small horns protruded from his skull and his skin was a deep shade of red. You could see the fright in his black eyes.

Sean just frowned and his glare faded into a blank stare,
“You dolt, Even a Lesser Demon like you should no better than to try and attack an agent of King/Sword” As he spoke his free hand reached into his jacket, though his attention was still completely on the demon.
The demon grinned as it tried to hide its fear, “By Lucifer’s will, I shall kill all of you King/Sword bastards! For my comrades who you murdered! For the Mortilo Familia!”
Ah yes, the Mortilo Family, A small demon-run mafia that were taken out last night by the combined efforts of King/Sword. Since then, the remnants of the Mafioso have been scattered. Most were smart enough to let things be and either went back to Hell or left D.C. altogether. Apparently, this demon was not that smart.
Sean sighed loudly, obviously unimpressed by the demon’s failed attempt at looking tough. He dropped the Russian pistol and pulled the item he reached for before. It was a silver revolver, about as big as a Colt Python but it was an obvious custom. The grip was black leather and the metal had faint engravings on it. Sean pointed the muzzle of his revolver at the demon’s face, “Should have stayed at home, pal. Night”
The gunshot echoed in the narrow ally but was drowned in the sounds of the city. Sean stood up as the demon’s corpse burned away into ashes and put his revolver away. Putting his middle finger to his right ear, he said, “Mission Complete”
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:21 am

Sephina lay in bed as she turned over the letter she had received. King/Soul wanted her...a recruitment request...or order, knowing how politics worked outside of the mortal realm...she really hated the politics. A soft moan issued from beside her as she glanced at the source, a young blond fourteen year-old Catholic school girl...what sweeter lay could she have managed to seduce? The night had been sweet indeed, as her parents were out for the night, leaving them alone--bliss...

Of course, there was the matter of this...she held up the letter. She didn't mind being recruited for this kind of thing; okay, that was bullshit, she did mind--she didn't avoid several major world wars and prohibition for nothing! But as long as she didn't have to curb her...appetites, she'd be just dandy. Sending outlaw demons back to the Hells? No problem! Sign her up!; Stop screwing young Catholic girls, or girls in general...that's a big negative.

She placed the letter against her forehead as she stroked the girl's hair, then getting out of bed, she gathered up her clothes, as she left. It was easy enough, getting in; while homosexuality isn't a sin, she was thankful that the father gave lip service as Mass. False prayer is about as bad as spitting on the Bible and gave her free leave to enter the home.

She licked her lips, the girl's taste ghosting it...yeah, definitely worth the week of seduction, she decided as she exited the home, completely nude. Throwing her clothes into the air, they burst into flames, the smoke and ash coming down to reform on her body as a black and red lace tube-top, tight black jeans and a pair a black sneakers, the last bit forming crimson red sunglasses in her hand. Gently placing the eye-wear on the bridge of her nose, she held up the letter, "Fuck it. I've got nothing better to do." she said, strolling down the concrete pathway to the street.

"Let's see what the goody-goody has to offer..."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:07 am

The streets of D.C. were much more interesting than those back home. Apparently the corn dampens anyone's mindset away from organized crime. Back home the majority of the crime came from marijuana-running street gangs. You wouldn't think that a town whose main export was high fructose corn syrup would have much gang-related troubles, but restaurants closed before dusk if not in a well-lit area. Cars taking a wrong turn into a neighborhood could often be found with slashed tires and broken windows. To be truthful, only one thing drew the attention of the demonic beings to the city. About twenty miles south sat a small mansion. In it lived the man responsible for connecting the marijuana trade between St. Louis and Chicago.

The demons left soon after he had begun working. His finest achievement had been to smash the tail light of the Chicago-St. Louis drug runner. A state policeman pulled him over and issued a citation. Then he searched the car. After finding a good ten pounds of marijuana under the back seat, the police got a warrant for the man's house. The police found the weed stockpile in the drug runner's basement, but he managed to escape with the help of a few demons. This is what brought Adam to the streets of the nation's capital.

People stared at the man running down the sidewalk and ducked into an alleyway. Then the gawked at the man in the white suit nonchalantly walking down the sidewalk and into the same alley. Adam approached the man as he tried to climb a fence only to fail miserably and fall. "Ah, so we meet at last. I assume you aren't accustomed to the streets of D.C."

"F-fuck you. The Gardener will kill you. Let me live and I'll see if I can make it quick and painless."

Adam chuckled as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small object and tossed it to the drug-runner. The man took a minute to realize what it was before dropping the green thumb.

"What the fuck was that?"

Adam grinned from underneath his top hat. "If you had truly met the Gardener, you would know. You would know that he's the demon in control of the marijuana sales in the Midwest. And you would know that he's called the Gardener because he's a regular green thumb." A clever name, he had to admit. The demon's green skin literally gave him green thumbs. A fitting name for a marijuana kingpin.

"Fuck." The man began looking at Adam with a pleading look. "Come on, be civil. I haven't hurt you any. I-I was just kidding about having the Gardener kill you. No harm done. Right?"

"Wrong. You hurt me when you turned my town into a playground for every pothead demon between Wisconsin and Missouri." He drew his shining white sword. "This is my best friend. She's called the Envy of the Dead. I prefer to call her Envy. You see, the Dead envy her because they could never hope to match the amount of death she deals. My cousins have a saying. Victum Invideo Silenti. It means 'I envy the peace of the Dead.' So as you can see, I envy the Dead, and the Dead envy me. And now it's time for you to join the Dead." He swiftly stabbed the man through the shoulder. He missed the heart on purpose. As the man slumped against the building, Adam drew two revolvers. Pressing a barrel against each temple, he cocked the hammers. "Now you can join the demons in their place of residence. May God have mercy on your soul." And with that he fired.

Adam emerged from the alley in his spotless white clothing. As he walked down the street he thought of how ignorant the man really was. He couldn't tell the thumb was spray painted green. As deeply as Adam wished it was truly the Gardener's thumb, he had been unable to track down the demon. Adam reached into the pocket inside his jacket and pulled out the letter he had received the day he left for D.C. "The bus stop just opposite the white house." He knew it was a false bus stop. The road running by the White House was only for foot traffic and authorized vehicles. Cement posts were raised and lowered to allow only those certain vehicles on the road. Nonetheless, he made his way to the bus stop. As he waited, he gave a short wave to the snipers who patrol the roof of the White House. They would occasionally wave back, but today they would be too busy laughing at him in his white suit or keeping their sights aimed on such a suspicious person.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Sean walked to the bus stop across the street from the White House. There he saw a man dressed in a white suit and top hat. Sean grinned, He looked like a stage magician from the 50s. Sean nodded to him as he approached, noticing the letter in his hand.
Ah. So that is why.
“Welcome. I’m your bus driver. I see you got my letter. Please wait a moment, there appears to be one more coming." He turned and faced the woman walking towards them. Sean grinned with a hint of disdain. "Hello again, Sephina the Crimson Queen of Wrath. I wonder why Kenji sent you a letter as well. I also question your intent for joining us...."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Sephina smiled brightly, "Well, look at you! Why, I haven't seen you since...well, it's been a while, and the look on your face then was far more priceless than that gawk you have now." She walked up to the fake bus stop, glancing over the man in white, "Well, well, if I didn't know any better, I'd swear America just found their Tuxedo Mask." She then turned back towards the Angel.

"Tell me, oh Holier than Thou, what place do you have to question my motives? I have received this, so there must be a reason; however, before we go too far with this, I need to know: What are the stipulations?" she asked, regarding him with a cool gaze, hidden behind her smokey red glasses. It had irked her, how he had used her title, and she knew he meant it mockingly...she'd enjoy verbally jabbing this one...
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Sean grinned little wider. "Stipulations? Simple, dear Succubus: Hunt down supernatural beasts that break the Accord Laws and either arrest...or kill them, the latter being the more likely. Just keep things clean, or clean up after and don't hurt innocents and you are hired. Follow me if you wish to know more." He walked into the bus stop terminal and waited for the two.

SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Sephina grinned, "Well, now that sounds like something i can do." Taking an elegant bow to rub it in the Angel's face, she looked at him once more, "It'll be good to work with you and Tuxedo Mask, so...shall we?" she asked, thankfully the Accord Laws didn't prohibit her habits or appetites, so there was a bright side, and putting demons in there place? Sounded like she'd get to live up to her title of the Crimson Queen.

"So, dear Kenji sent me the note? Well I must say I should thank him then!" chuckled the succubus, mocking the feather-headed boy scout. Oh, what fun to be had....
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Sean kept his grin on him. She did not know that he was no longer pure white. He could hear the laughter of Mammon, former Satan of Greed in my mind. His soul was housed in my body, therefore we could easily communicate through thought. You may find it strange that a Seraphim Class Angel, even one who has lived on Earth for so long, could befriend THE Mammon. But then you don't know Mammon. He only became a demon because his greed blinded his good nature and Lucifer tricked the hell out of him. Needless to say he never liked Lucifer after that.

Sean pressed the button hidden as the White House on the Bus Stop Map. As he did, the terminal lowered into the ground and the sidewalk closed above them. "Now about us. We are King/Sword. The secret government agency so secret that the secret agencies don't know we exist. Only the President of the United States of America, Victoria Kolbold and her husband Ginkiba knows we exist. Besides her, I lead this agency. Kenji Question, the man I mentioned distributed my letter is our lead Hacker and Data Analyst. He is a Super Class S Hacker and the only known person to ever hack the White House. He also invented a version of the holographic computer and A.I. That alone should tell you the type of people we employ. The most skilled and powerful. We are America's one and only defense against the Supernatural."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:45 pm

"Wrong series. I modeled myself from Magic Kaito. Never was able to get into Sailor Moon. Anyway, judging by your conversation, I presume you two know each other so allow me to introduce myself." He tipped his hat to the two of them. "I am Geal. I suppose someone around here knows my real name, but I would very much prefer to be called Geal. I don't always dress like this, you know." He continued to listen to the two's banter. "No FBI special sector? Dang. I guess I won't be meeting Agents Mulder and Scully. And I guess that I have to gave a serious talking-to with one of my old school friends. Claims he hacked the White House back in '90."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:18 am

Sean motioned at tipping a hat to Geal, though he did not have one. "As you gathered from the letter, I am Sean Greymor Hiruki. He laughed at the X-Files joke too. "No you won't. You'll have a better chance of meeting Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing."
As he spoke he last words, they stopped moving and arrived at a giant metal door. KING was painted on the left and Sword on the right. The middle then separated and the doors slide into the rock walls.
"Lady and Gentleman, Welcome to KING/SWORD."
The adjacent room was a massive hall. the windows showed an HD view of the Washington DC cityscape. It was fake, of course, but it looked real enough. There were more doors than one could count. Sean led them to a pair of oak doors that opened into a large room that was like a NASA command center. Countless new PCs were rowed in a wide U shape and there was a giant monitor on the wall.
"This is our command room. This is also Kenji's room where we send everything from viruses to electronic surveying on supernatural entities who fit our criteria."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:28 am

"How quiant. Keep the mortal's happy in their underground chubby-hole?" asked the mocking Succubus as she looked around, "Guess i ought to be glad you don't have this place sanctified...how generous of you. Now on to the order of business...you as well as I know damn well that lesser demons and spirits have been wrecking hell of this planet for centuries...why are you doing something about it now?"

She walked over to an empty chair, inspecting it before pulling it out and taking a seat, "Granted, as I said, it's a fair trade, sending upstarts where they belong, but why America? You know as well as I that there are more important places on this mud-ball; so what makes the greediest country the main...oh, right I see. So that's it then? This country's own corruption is what's making it a target?"

She materialized a cup of tea into her hands, "Well then...what exactly is this criteria that you have?"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:39 am

"I suppose it will be the same criteria it has been for centuries." Geal walked up to the cityscape and looked throughout the city, stopping his eyes on the alley he had been in little over than an hour ago. "The same strategy when the Muslims took over Israel. When the French took over England. When the Nazis took over Germany. When ghouls ran rampant in Britain. When the Al-Qaeda attacked America." He pulled a bottle of orange soda from his cape and took a drink. He turned to the succubus. "Search and Destroy."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 am

Sean would have hit the Pit Demoness, but he stayed calm,his eyes becoming like blue ice as he glad at her. "Speak softly, demon. This land is my home and has been since the founding. I have fought for this great country for the same length of time." He then sighed and his eyes became normal. "Though...You are correct in its recent corruption. This agency may have been founded by Regan in the 80s, but don't think that Myself and those like me have not been fighting longer. And you forget, dear Crimson Queen, America is also the most powerful country in the world. It stands to reason that supernatural, both good and evil would want to migrate here like the Humans. And Geal, best not speak to her like that. She might find offence if you repeat what she just said." He would go on, but a voice interrupted him.
"Holy Fucking Shit!"

Sean turned to the man sitting at the main computer terminal. He was a young black man with long dreadlocks and thin glasses. He had a rolled blunt in his mouth.
"What is it, Kenji?" Sean asked.
Kenji Question swiftly moved the holo screen up with one hand and the giant screen on the front wall changed to a photo of a woman in a desert temple. She was young and beautiful, her skin far to pale to be from the area. She wore a turbine that wrapped around her neck and shoulders like a scarf. Her eyes were sea green and cold as frost. She wore a dark grin on her face.
"This photograph was taken by Arigatami over in Iran just a minute ago. It is a snapshot of the latest terrorist group dubbed: 'The Talons of the Dragon'. She is their leader.Needless to say she's got some wacked out demonic aura to go with that petty face. Do you think she a demon big wig?"

Sean stayed silent for a moment before asking, "Did Arigatami get out alright?"
"She is the greatest Kunoichi in the world with cursed powers and has been a ninja-chick since Oda Nobunaga, what you you think, man?"
Sean let out a small sigh of relief. "Thank Odin for small victories...We are gonna need her for this one."
He looked at Sephina, "You recognize her too, don't you?" He glared at the woman's image.
"Leviathan, the Satan of Envy is walking on Earth....."

(( http://www.safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=257331 THis is Leviathan. I'll post her Profile soon))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 am

"That she is," responded Sephina, tempted to beat the daylights out of the Angel, Seraphim or no, she had the strength, but that would be counter productive..."And she looks absolutely gorgeous! My, my the last time I'd glimpsed her, why she was still a young thing!" She then walked beside Sean, placing a patronizing hand on his shoulder, "You are wrong though, my dear, delusional boy scout. America was the most powerful country; you've let you love of these mortal blind yourself to the truth.

"Look around! This nation is crumbling from the inside out; ignoring it's worst off, forcing the elderly to work longer to pay for their medicine, foreclosing homes on the desperate, arresting the homeless, and taking bribes--from law enforcement to Senators! Not to mention that this entire nation's economy is floating on credit, which is why prices keep increasing. Your nation is rotten, a dying husk trying to limp onward and it's festering wounds attract nearly every hellish denizen slithering up from the Hells...just like a desperate Germany..."

She turned him and gave him a cruel smile, "You wanna save this country? Then you have a whole lot of work to do...and if Leviathan is working against...us, then things are bad." turning to the monitors, "Dearest Kenji, if you could please, what was the exact time that she was spotted?"

Whispering as she turned her head back to Sean, "You speak lightly, you sullied whore! You really think I didn't know? Your divine spark is withering, so don't dare presume to threaten me. You want my help? Then let's play nice."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 am

Played By: Sean Hiruki
Name: Leviathan AKA Levy
Race: Satan of Envy
Nationality: none
Appearance: http://www.safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=257331
Clothing: Turbine and Middle Eastern clothes
Melee Weapon: Gauntlets of Envy http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/20727/769974-vergilbeow_super.jpg
Main Firearm: P90 https://2img.net/h/i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/carlos343/p90rl2.jpg
Fighting Styles: Unknown
Powers: Unknown
Weaknesses: Unknown
Personality: Cruel and evil to the core. Delights in others misery, especially those who she envies. She envies the Satan of Envy for being so close to Lucifer.
Bio: One of Lucifer's closest followers during the War Against Heaven. Other than that is unknown.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 am

Geal sighed as the two quibbled about politics and the economy. It was no matter to him. He had inherited his parent's estate and wouldn't have to work a day in his entire life. Most others would criticize him for his actions, but he didn't care much for what other people thought about him. "The way you make it sound, America is the scum hole of the Earth and killing demons isn't the solution to redeem it. But then again, who said we were here to restore America's resplendence?" He took another drink of his orange soda before the bottle disappeared from sight. He took several steps so he was behind the two. "Pardon me for my lack of knowledge of demons outside of the marijuana trade or Catholic fables, but what does this girl mean for us?"

((P.S. Is there any specific reason that the rp is called King/Soul while the organization is King/Sword?))
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:13 am

Sean let her speak her words. They poisoned his heart, but he knew she was right. He took a seat at the nearest computer and nodded to Kenji
"Just a minute ago. The terrorist group has been around for less than a month but they have already attacked many cities across Europe and Asia"
Sean sighed, "Leviathan is a major threat, Geal. She rules over the sin of Envy and holds the rank of Satan in hell, which is the rank right under Lucifer himself. The fact that she is here on Earth means a shitstorm is bound too happen." He glared at the picture of Leviathan and snarled, "This bitch is taunting us. She is showing her face now because she thinks we are powerless to stop her." He looked at both Sephina and Geal and back at Levy, "But she is in for a big ass fucking surprise."

Sean stood and walked to the Crimson Queen, holding his hand out to shake. "Forgive my earlier statement, I do not take insults kindly when it comes to things I love. We shall work together, Sephina."
AND WHAT A TEAM! WAHAHA! Mammon laughed in Sean's mind.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:24 am

Sephina merely smiled, "Well, I guess bygones should be bygones and all that!" she said, taking Sean's hand and returning the gesture. She then looked at the monitor, "Only moments ago...she's not just taunting us...either she trying to lure us in, or it's as you say...I wouldn't mind screwing her though..."

She then tapped in a few coordinates into the computer, "Say, wasn't this particular place on the news...you know, about potentially harboring nukes?" She asked, looking at Geal, "What? Mean to tell me your parents never told you any bed time Catholic Legends? According to most religious nuts, Leviathan is a great serpent, personifying the wicked deeds of human kind. They're wrong, of course, as while she's cold-blooded, she's a royal bitch, a sexy one at that. And she she means to destroy humanity...but you knew that, right?" She said, giving the human a condescending smirk.

"So, what do you wanna bet, she's going after the nukes?"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 am

Sean gritted his teeth as Sephina came to the same conclusion as he did. "Oh fuck all kinds of duck" He added everything up in his mind and then cursed again. "She isn't after the nukes themselves! Levy is far too cunning and she is more of a 'kill them slowly' kind of demon. She would not want a weapon that kills instantly. She is after something else...but what? Why run the new Taliban? Why bomb cities? Something is not adding up at all."

"Maybe she is after the nukes, but she does not mean to use them, Samael." Said a voice that sounded like Dave Mustane, the vocalist of the Metal band Megadeth. Mammon , satan of greed stood in front of a large stone throne with Gothic images etched in it. He appeared in the monitors and screen.
"Mammon..." Sean said.
"Yo what up, Gold Count!" Kenji said in a stereotypical 'gangsta' style.

" It is but a theory, but maybe she is working for Lucifer."
Sean nodded, "Maybe. But why would Luci want nukes?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content