Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End

+5
AnimeKid
draxx
industrious
SeanHiruki
Cracklord
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End

Post  industrious Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Seems good.

What year is it? Because if it's pre-1970ish, Jack is taking care of five ex-Little Sisters.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End

Post  Cracklord Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Yes it is 1970ish, and yes he is still looking after them.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Got it. I'll write the post accordingly.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:40 am

Anyway, I'm going to toss in some extras. For instance, whole new sections of Ansem's reports about the heartless, what the disney villains are up to, and several other broadenings.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 am

Sorry about the slow posting. It's finals week.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Meh. I'm just setting up the plot at the moment. Take your time.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Alright guys, I am back. Sorry I did not tell you about my trip to Minnesota. What I miss?
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

You haven't missed much. Were still setting up the plot and getting our chacracters in the game.
We have gotten to page two. We're mostly doing charcter interactions and haven't gotten into any in-game fighting yet. The in-game forum can be found in the fandom roleplay section.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Good to have you back. So far, we're pretty much just setting stuff up, so you haven't missed much. Just put up your character sheets and you can start any time you want.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Oda Nobunaga The Conquerer
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Nobunaga_Oda
Personality: A born leader, ruler, warrior and badass. He is a conquerer and samurai lord who put his people first, though sometimes it does not seem like it. His reasons for conquering the land is not to rule with an iron fist, but to unite in peace. He wishes to see city markets full of people of all races above all else. He is tough as hell. He has a romantic side, though he only shows it to his wife, Nohime in private.
Bio: He is one of Japan's three unifiers along with his former generals, Hideyoshi Toyotomi and Ieyasu Tokugawa. He is Nōhime's husband, Oichi's older brother, Nagamasa Azai's brother-in-law. His successor is his son, Nobutada, though he often does not live to continue his father's legacy
Other: Buddhist, Shintoist and Christian all in one. Also loves Red Wine.
Powers/Abilities: Mousu Energy, Master Swordsman, Born Leader, Battle hardened, Planner
Equipment: Sword, European/ Japanese armor.
Motives: Conquer and unite the land.
Zhuge Liang the Shu Strategist
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Zhugeliang-dw7
Name: The Sleeping Dragon
Appearance:
Personality: Zhuge Liang is a placid and calculating man who is always thinking one step ahead. He often states that every turn in battle is a part of his effortless planning. Like the novel, he speaks with a polite and proper manner at all times, albeit terrifyingly so when he completely stumps his enemies. Though his intentions are sometimes questioned, he is indeed loyal to Liu Bei as he admires his lord's humble and noble qualities. He is confident, but not over confident with his abilities. He is a humble man.
Bio: He is the Husband of Huang Yue Ying and is known as Liu Bei's master strategist and is considered a prodigy in all three kingdoms. Upon Liu Bei's third visit, Zhuge Liang joins him and assists his lord's escape at Chang Ban. At Chi Bi, he commences a prayer to summon the southern winds needed for the Allied Forces' fire attack.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Perfect Strategist, Inventor, Vast Intellect, Battle Hardened, Reader of the Elements and Weather.
Equipment: His Crane Feathered Fan
Motives: Find and follow the man who will save this world
Huang Yue Ying the Beautiful Warrior
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Yueying-dw7art
Name: Wife of the Waking Dragon
Appearance: Though she says she is Chinese, She has long red hair and fair skin. Yue Ying is of average hight and a slender voluptuous body.She wears a green vest with detached sleeves,long gloves, a short black under shirt that emphasizes her bust, a form fitting fishnet shirt under it that reveals her mid section, green pants and white boots.
Personality: Yue Ying is a mature and collected individual. Intelligent and elegant, she appreciates the value of patience and planning. Though their marriage was arranged, she genuinely loves her husband and will do everything in her power to help shoulder his burden. To her friends and loved ones, she is quite generous and can be quite nurturing to younger people. Despite her composure, Yue Ying has been shown to be quite sarcastic at times and will openly chastise those whom act selfishly or insensitively. She also has little patience for those whom underestimate her and chauvinistic attitudes in general. Yue Ying takes great pride in her skills and learned abilities.
Bio: Wife of Zhuge Liang. her father approached Zhuge Liang when he wanted to marry. He said, "I have an ugly daughter yet I heard you were looking for a wife. She is marred with red hair and dark skin, but I think her wit is well matched with yours." Zhuge Liang agreed to see her and married her. Shortly after their meeting, her father made the light-hearted proverb, "Do not berate Zhuge Liang's wife or you'll make Chengyan's ugly daughter get you." The message of the statement is to "strive to wed a homely woman" regardless of their looks. Through their marriage, Zhuge Liang became Liu Qi and Liu Cong's cousin, due to Huang Chengyan's brotherly relation with Liu Biao. While Zhuge Liang is documented to have sons of his own, it's not clear if he had them with his wife.

A popular story depicts that Yueying challenged her suitors to personally visit her by claiming that she was ugly. In the possibility that a suitor would visit, she would hide herself under viels as a quiet dare to test their resolve. When Zhuge Liang came to her, her figure was silouetted by the yellow full moon and her head was covered with two red veils. Unlike other men, he entered alone and didn't hesitate to remove her disguises. As he removed the first cloth from her face, he calmly stated that her ugliness was a misunderstanding by her father. He was rewarded by Yueying's joyful visage and gratification.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Inventor, Battle Hardened, Warrior Spirit, Woman's Intuition
Equipment: Dagger-Axe, Bo Staff, Bladed gauntlet bow
Motives: Help her husband and his goals, protect her husband (He is such a handful sometimes)
Son Son The Monkey Princess
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Eb5596b0adde7d13972df360ad6ce6ef
Name: The Beautiful Monkey Immortal, Great Sage; Almost Equal to Heaven, Daughter of Sun Wukong
Age: Unknown, she looks to be in her 20s, but is much older.
Appearance: She is petite in frame and curved in form. Her hair is short and is brown along with her eyes, monkey tail and light tanned skin. She has a golden circlet on her head that acts as a hair band. Her long sleeved shirt is red and her pants are dark brown. She wears a yellow bandanna tied around her neck and kung fu shoes.
Personality: She acts exactly like her father. She is playful, a jokester, and seemingly never serious. She loves peaches and pork buns. She is always smiling and is almost impossible to anger.
Bio: The Daughter off the immortal Monkey King Sun Wukong. Not much is known about her history.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Sonson can transform into a gigantic fire-breathing ape, float on clouds, create tiny copies of herself, pummel people with her size-changing bo staff and cook up her enemies in a stew. Kung Fu Master, Unassuming Appearance
Equipment: Size changing staff
Motives: SAVE THE PEACHES! Oh and beat up the bad guys
Lei Wulong the Super Cop
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Lei-wulong-in-tekken-6
Name: Detective of Interpol
Appearance: Aging, but still handsome, he has a strong body and is of average hight. He keeps his black hair long and tied at the end. He usually wears his police uniform, though these days he wears a blue Kung Fu jacket with repetitive diamond designs and a dragon design on the back. His Kung-Fu jacket goes down to his knees in the back. Along with a red belt around his waist and red strings around the bottom parts of his pants, kung fu shoes and brown pants.
Personality: He is laid back and has a casual attitude most of the time. He loves jokes, movies and sleeping. When on the job and hunting down bad guys he becomes serious and does what he can to stop them.
Bio: During his time as one of the most respected Hong Kong police detectives, officer Lei Wulong has developed his own style of Kung Fu, and uses this to his advantage when facing the many criminals he encounters within his home metropolis.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Kung Fu Master, Master of the 5 animal styles and Drunken Boxing, Skilled Detective, Skilled Gunman, Lead Investigator, Police Intuition, Negotiator
Equipment: Interpol Issue Sidearm
Motives: Bring the heartless and their masters to justice
Ayane the Kunoichi of Mugen Tenshin-Kai
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Ayane_8
Name: Female Tengu, Master of the Mugen Tenshin Clan's Hajin Mon Sect
Appearance: A light purple haired goddess of a woman with very large...assets. She is of average height with a slender body. She has pink eyes and straight purple hair, which is cut to the nape of her neck, has a front fringe and is tied back with her favorite dark-purple bandana. She always wears clothes of purple, usually her Ninja uniform with fishnet undershirt and Genra's mask tied to the hip.
Personality: Mostly due to the way she was treated as a child, Ayane possesses a detached, cynical outlook on life, and is completely driven by the desire to prove to herself and others that she is better than those that condemned her. As a result, she turned into a determined, strong, secretive and deadly young woman, earning her the nickname "Female Tengu". She does have a tendency to talk down to people - mostly with Kasumi - and acting antagonistic, possibly again due to her experiences growing up. It should be noted that she despises anyone or anything reminding her of the past.

However, despite her cruel behaviour, she isn’t entirely cold and heartless. She does form working relationships with those around her, and even loving, emotional attachments, such as her admiration for Hayate and her father-daughter relationship with Genra. Like most of the other shinobi in the series, she is devoted to what she believes in and follows the code of her clan with all her heart, willing to take on tasks for her village even if it means she could die doing so.
Bio: Conceived when Ayame was raped by Raidou, Ayane is the younger half-sister, and cousin, of both Hayate and Kasumi. Although mistreated in her youth, Ayane has worked hard to become one of the most powerful shinobi of her clan.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Master of Ninjutsu, Master of the vanishing and killing arts, Woman's Intuition, Warrior Spirit, Battle Hardened
Equipment: Complete Shinobi arsenal, including Ninja-to swords, kunai knives and poison needles.
Motives: AK SOK SAN (Destroy Evil Immediately)
Bridget the Bounty Hunting Trap
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 5bc7cf513eeba76c36880bbc4dc7a72243ac8d57
Appearance: So beautiful he is mistaken for a woman (Though annoying, it saved his ass more than a few times). He is a boy around the age of 13. His build is petite and feminine, He keeps his long blond hair mostly in his nun cap except for the bangs and sides. He wears a blue and white striped nun's dress. He also wears fingerless gloves, white cuffs and a giant handcuff around his waist.
Personality: Though he acts effeminate, he actually is out to prove his masculinity and always refers to himself as a he, he seems to be totally unaware that his appearance and personality - not to mention the fact that despite long since having left his village, he is constantly wearing a nun's habit - still make him look very feminine.
Bio: He was born in a village in England where the birth of twins of the same gender was considered bad luck, and hence his family named and raised him as a girl. When he became older, he decided that he would prove his worth and his masculinity by becoming a bounty hunter. He is given a fake list of bounties by I-No, sending him against many of the other fighters. He fights with a yo-yo and Roger, his mechanical and over sized teddy bear.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Battle Hardened, Master Bounty Hunter, Innocence of a Child, Negotiator
Equipment: Roger and yo-yos
Motives: Stop the bad guys, save the world. As well as showing everyone he is a real man.

((AnimeKid, welcome to the forum. I am the creator and Admin, Sean. I did the Powers/ Abilities with a D&D or White Wolf RP Skill system in mind))

Last edited by SeanHiruki on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:20 pm

All approved. I'd appreciate the character sheets, but you can now start. I'll write your bio now.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Sure. I might post soon. Just need a quick lo-down on current events
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

Each character starts off with his own plot line. So all your characters aren't necessarily affected by their plotlines. Anyway, for the most part they are in Traverse Town following clues to learn what they can about what is happening.
Anyway, Zhuge Lian, his wife, and Sun Sun start off in the land of dragons, which is in the process of being conquered by Lu Bu. However, his connection to the Nobodies and Heartless is hidden, for the moment at least.

Lei Wulong I'm not sure about, but Ayane and Britney would be in Traverse Town.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Posted and finished character bios. Yue Ying and Bridget have new pictures
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Approved. All of them. Alright then, time to get well into it.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Groovy. And I must say, I am REALLY liking Yue Ying's new design
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 pm

You mean Dynasty Warriors 7? I prefer six myself.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Yeah I do mean 7. I like 6 too, but she looks really good with her hair in that traditional style. Her clothes is obviously not Han Dynasty, but hell it looks good on her. It's Koei, they can dress their characters how they want. And I think she is getting a Bo Staff this time around. That is kind of disappointing. I was hoping for her Dagger-Axe back.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Meh, some of their designs are a little hit and miss, but I'm pretty happy with the new line up.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Agreed. Some of the characters are looking badass. Lu Bu...not so much
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Plus, Liu Bei looked infinitly more badass with the 'stache.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Indeed he does. Can't wait to play as the Jin
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Yeah. That is what makes it worth it.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Nohime the Demon's Wife
Kingdom Hearts: To the Bitter End - Page 3 Sengoku-strays-2051613
Name:
Appearance: (as detailed a description as possible)
Personality: Her sensuous figure may look unimposing, but Nō's mind is a dangerous one.

Oichi, Nobunaga's sister, idolizes Nō for her confidence.
Bio: (A little information on the history goes a long way)
Other:
Powers/Abilities: (as comprehensive a list as possible, thanks)
Equipment: Naginata, Muskets, claws and bombs
Motives: To follow her husband and enjoy the war.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:12 am

So how about Mewtwo then?
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next