Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidia Multiverse

+7
Cracklord
Tamirat
JaXsu
Hiromaniac
Warboss_Spriggs
SeanHiruki
Agrippa
11 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Dissidia Multiverse - Page 10 Empty Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Hiromaniac Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 pm

The Caped Crusader?

A window shattered as a man crashed through it. None other than Batman himself had just made his entrance. He threw a batarang towards Sephiroth, but it missed and embedded itself in the downed man's leg. He made a quick stride over to the girl where he put her in a restraining hold. "I suggest you do what he says." He let go of the girl and turned her in the right direction. "Now go get those files."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Gabranth and Jecht

"Yes, my lord." Gabranth collected his magicite and tucked it away.

"Whazzis? Some kind of Sphere?" He held it up to his ear and held it there for moment. "I think it's broken."

"You're doing it wrong."

"Oh yeah? Well then why don't you get it to work then, smart guy?"

"I don't need to. I'm in the same room as the person I would be communicating with. Now come along." Gabranth started walking away to find the Joker.

Jecht grunted and packed the sphere away into his bag. He turned and saw that Gabranth was already on his way out the doors. "Hey! Wait up!"
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Spiderman

Peter Parker is sitting in his apartment, wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants. For all his many virtues, he's a bit of a slob when left alone, and needs someone to help manage him. While his wife is away on business, well the bachelor lifestyle is just so easy to sink back into.
He's flicking through channels, enjoying a rare moment of peace and quiet when the phone rings.

"Who is this?" He says shortly, then he recognizes the manner and starts, quite aware of the consequences of being short with his boss. "Sorry sir, I thought... I understand... Mary Jane's what?" He's on his feet in an instant, before Jameson finishes his sentence. "I'll...Spiderman? Are you sure? Highly trusted source?"

He has to put his hand over the receiver to keep the man from hearing him laughing. Jameson goes on, unaware that Parker was no longer listening, too busy choking back laughter. Then he stopped. He just had a wicked idea.

He was not a fan of Jameson, the man was hard too like and harder to work with, and had made life very hard for him, while at the same time forcing Parker to become dependent on him. Just the same, sometimes his somewhat single-mindedness when it came to him paid off. Like now.

"Now that you mention it, it is funny that he saves her so often, I never thought of it as suspicious before. Well this is just what we were looking for, sir. You were right all along, all we need is some concrete evidence that he's gone to Star City." He's having so much fun with it, it's almost impossible to believe Jameson can't hear his voice shaking from barely suppressed laughter. But then, his boss was never all that good at keeping touch with reality. Selective thinking, Peter called it, where Jameson always saw what he wanted to see.

Anyone who lasted long in the company learned to use that, and Parker was no exception. He only got the job in the first place by doing it.

"Yes sir, I think that is an excellent title for the front page. I can it already... are we covering it? The fashion show, of course we're covering this Spiderman thing. Too expensive, insufficient local interest? Damn, it was such a good idea..." He leaves that as bait for Jameson to snap up. He doesn't have to wait long. "Yes, it's better if she hears it from me, and I do have a lot of experience at this sort of thing... Maybe if we tried to lure him out, dangle bait and draw him into the opening... exactly like fishing sir, my thoughts exactly... He doesn't frighten me sir, I don't mind the risk... No sir, that much overtime is really no trouble at all... Yes, I can be on the next flight... Well, I suppose flying coach is no trouble."

And that is how, thanks to Bullseye, Spiderman was sent on an all-expenses paid, highly lucrative trip to Star-city in order to take Mary-Jane out in the social life on expensive dates charged to the Paper, and try to take pictures of himself. It was literally being paid to party.

He wasn't even worried about the public feeling turning against him again. If there was one thing he'd learned from the slander campaign, it was that there was no such thing, at all, as bad publicity.

Izaya

"Do not stir the up of bitterness I have mixed for myself. I am powerless to prevent this. I love my home and my people, and must watch them all die." He replies, sounding every bit as resigned and hopeless as you can imagine.

"I knew this day would come, I have always known that the end would arrive and we would be eclipsed by Darkseid. Twilight has come now, and there is nothing I can do but conserve my power and wait for my chance to face him."
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Bullseye

"Hello."

He'd been walking for about an hour, thumb pointed at the sky, waiting for a kindly soul. And now some middle-aged man in jeans and a hoodie had pulled over.

"Where you headed, stranger?"

"Star City."

"...I can take you as far as Newark."

"I can live with that."

Fifteen minutes later, Bullseye was in the driver's seat, and the man was left in a nearby ditch. Using the car's cigarette lighter meant no blood, either. The mercenary wasn't worried about Spider-Man; in fact, he took his possible appearance as a challenge. A challenge not to fight-he'd do it under the web-head's nose. Parker couldn't be with his wife everywhere, after all.

Elijah Snow

"Well, your godliness..."

Elijah slaps him. Hard.

"You are just a pathetic excuse of a God. If this is a bastion of universal decency, then I'm not surprised my job is so difficult. I mean, really? Just giving up? Abandoning your people? Your world? Biding your time? I mean, really. No wonder the universe spawned the Century Babies."

Elijah turns his back in disgust.

"Drums. Find the nearest armory. We're going to war, mostly because the current leader here can't be bothered to do it himself. There isn't anything worth a rat's ass hear."
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Highfather

"You are free to believe what you will of me. Enjoy it while you can, Darkseid shall give you no such luxury." Highfather replies, rolling with the blow so Elijah doesn't hurt his hand. "But if you want to hold back the End of the New Gods then you can put yourself to better use then battle. You are not soldiers, and soldiers will not help us now even if you were. Warriors we have, but the threat of arms never stopped the spread of tyranny."

He sighs, and you find yourself turning to hear him out. You don't get any say in the matter, but at least he's gentle about it. "I had hoped to prolong this, until Orion had grown and come to best his father, and we would teach the universe another way, break the cycle of war. But that dream is dead. Now, the reality is war. I can face and match Darkseid here, but if I squander myself before he comes he will break me and New Genesis shall die. So I wait, and watch the war from here, and mourn my people as I do. I have not abandoned them, I have created meaning for their sacrifice."

"I brought you here because you can make a difference where cosmic power and divinity cannot. But only if you put aside your bitterness and trust me."

Battle for New Genesis

Jakita was a literal sonic boom, and had passed the speed of sound a while ago, so her calls went unheard, even by her. It would catch up in about six seconds. The two Kryptoninans, followed by the Archeologist, break out of the atmosphere to behold the war in the heavens.

Darkseid's fleet brooded beyond the pull of the green and blue world, bristling with weapons and tearing through the smaller, sleeker New Genesis forces.

Sinestro

There is a flash of light, too close and sudden to avoid, and the Yellow Lantern imposes himself between Supergirl and her cousin, beginning with a literal wall of light that wraps around her, forming a bubble. He has been wondering the best way to deal with Kryptonians, and this is what he has come up with for the moment. It was only a matter of imagination.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 am

Username: Agrippa
Name: Cecil Harvey
Appearance: Dissidia Multiverse - Page 10 King_Cecil
Personality: Formerly shy and reserved King Cecil of Baron is now much more gregarious than before. He's modest, kind and forgiving, especially towards those closest to him. His bravery and determination are the stuff of legends and his principles are unshakeable. As he is now, King Cecil is incorruptable.
Bio: The orphaned son of the Lunarian Kluya and his human wife Cecilia, young Cecil was abandoned in the kingdom of Baron, to be raised by it's kindly ruler. There he was trained as one of the country's elite dark knights and met his life long friend and rival, Kain Darkwind, and his childhood sweetheart and future wife Rosa. When Cecil turned 20 he was appointed Captain of the Red Wings, and later stripped of his title for questioning the ethics of his missions. Then his king dispatched Cecil and Kain on a mission to the town of Mist. With a bomb ring he didn't fully explain to him. As the Monarch himself would say "OHH! DICK MOVE!"

They inadvertantly kill a summoner through the Mist Dragon she called, encuring the wrath of the woman's now orphan child, and unwittingly setting the same young girl's town on fire. Yeah, he was that much of a screw up in those days. In summoning the mighty Titan in a rage and adrenaline fueled fury, the young girl their king most likely wanted them to slay as well seperated Cecil and Kain by a newly created mountain range. Which of course destroyed much of the rest of her home town. Learning that the young girl's name is Rydia, Cecil swears upon his honor to protect her from harm, even fighting his own nations troops to do so.

Eventually Cecil gathers up a small army of supporters, and through many trials and tribulations sets aside his path as a dark knight and learns of his half-Lunarian heritage, becoming a paladin. He then find his father's space ship, the Lunar Whale, and travels to the Moon with Kain (after he was freed from his brainwashing), Edge A.K.A. Edward Geraldine (an orphaned ninja prince from Eblan), Rydia (now biologically 27), Rosa and FoSoYa. There Cecil and his comrades freed his brother Thoedore/Gobelz from his mind control and finally killed their mutual uncle, the evil Lunarian Zemus, who intended to eradicate humanity and suplant them with his own kind. Then Zemus's hatred for humanity manifested it's self as Zeromus severely wounded both Theodore and FoSoYa forcing Cecil's party to eventually put him down. Cecil later married Rosa and became king of Baron.
Other: Is currently married to Rosa Joanna Farrell and has an eight year-old son named Ceodore. His brother is Golbez A.K.A. Ceodore.
Powers/Abilities: As a paladin and half-Lunarian, Cecil is a master swordsman and possesses the ability to invoke minor miracles in the form of White Magic. These spells explained in D&D terms are as follows.
Cure-Equivalent to Cure Light or Moderate Wounds or Mass Cure Minor Wounds
Cure 2/Cura-Equivalent to Cure Serious Wounds or Mass Cure Light Wounds.
Sight-Functions exactly as Cure Blindness/Deafness
Libra-Deathwatch plus reveals weaknesses
Shell-As Resist Energy.
Esuna-As Restoration, Break Enchantment, Remove Curse and Remove Paralysis
Spell effects not reflected in the orginal game that would otherwise fit Cecil; Bless, Bless Weapon, Detect Poison, Detect Undead, Divine Favor, Endure Elements, Magic Weapon, Protection from Evil, Resistance, Bull’s Strength, Delay Poison, Eagle’s Splendor, Owl’s Wisdom, Shield Other, Daylight, Discern Lies, Dispel Magic, Greater Magic Weapon, Prayer, Death Ward, Dispel Evil and Holy Sword.
He's also very skilled at preventing enemy blows from striking his allies, by taking the brunt of the damage himself.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Sephiroth
Too long. Time for another demonstration.

Mansune slides an inch, oppening the wound again, and letting out a trickle of blood. "Well? What will it be? Will I silence him, or will you compromise?" He still sounds bored. He hasn't even looked at the grim figure of the Dark Knight, or even blinked.

"I don't really care which one you pick, but I tire of waiting."

Darkseid
For a moment, something cold and terrible seizes Darkseid, as he sees the incoming figure. Tall, hard, chiseled, majestic, and quietly, implicitly violent. Dressed in blue and red. Then his confidence reasserts itself. Super or otherwise, this man may be, but he is a god, above any other being. He was power unlike any to have ever existed: absolute, infinite, and unrelenting. Superman, whatever he had caused him in the past, was no different.

"Izaya must be getting desperate, to beg for help from those he claims to protect. Steppenwolf, deal with it." He says, turning back to watch the silent spectacle of the complete anihilation of his enemies. His momentary doubt was replaced with a deep and abiding sense of satisfaction. There is no pleasure like breaking your enemies, driving them before you and leaving nothing to remain.

Violence was beneath him. He had people to deal with that for him. "You're a magnificent opponent, Superman. But even you must realize it's hopeless. You have no choice but to prepare as a long dark future as my subjects and my slaves. All shall be Darkseid."

Ares
"Well then, this war just got interesting. Allow me to go with him and see what he's capable of." He takes the lack of answer as silent, obedient conscent, and straps a harness over his armor, then steps behind Steppenwolf.

Loki
"And everything seemed to be going so well." He's perceptive enough to know that when people like Superman show up, bad things happen to the best laid plans. It was time to either salvage this one or do a runner.

He glanced at Darkseid, then decided he'd stay a little longer. This was all much too much.

Darkseid
"I never settle, Loki. What I cannot have I destroy. Remember that."

Steppenwolf
"This prey requires an experienced hunter..." He says, coiling his electro-lash and activating his hover bike. "I shall provide, my lord." He clasps his fist to his heart, then goes out to carry his lord and masters will, jetting into space. Ares follows on another, less customized bike, his eyes burning beneath his helmet, but nobody could guess who they were targeting.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Superman

His first instinct was to help Kara, but then he saw the God headed his way, and turned to face him, letting Kara handle herself. He had enough air to last ten minutes in space, but that should be enough time to get aboard one of their ships. If he beat the Hunter first.

Steppenwolf is dangerous, but he can't fly under his own power or he wouldn't need the bike. So the Man of Steal uses his heat vision on it, melting the thing to slag, and leaving the New God drifting in space. He'd be picked up eventually, but until then he'd be utterly impotent.

Thor

"I cannot bear to watch this any longer, father. It is unforgivable to do nothing." Thor says, his warrior blood boiling as the battle continues. "I must act!"

And act he does, taking his short handled hammer in two hands and slamming it against and invisible barrier. For a moment, the air ripples, as though you are all looking at a fold in space, and then a rip is torn through, directly into Darkseid's ship. Thor strides through, followed by an icy blast of winter and the distant howling of wolves. Taking Mjolnir in both hands again, he leaps at Darkseid and brings it onto his craggy face with all the force and power he can muster. There is a rumble of thunder that drowns out all sound as the weapon connects, and in the silence that falls after it the mightiest of the Aesir speaks.

"Thou didst not reckon with the might of Thor, knave! I am the god of Thunder, lord of the savage Lightning, the very skies must tremble when speaks The Mighty Thor! And I say thee NAY!"

Joker

Humming his themesong (the one from the animated series. The new one was far too instrumental for one man, no matter how tallented), the Joker makes his own way around. Red Skull was not easy to find, since everyone wanted you dead. But the Joker intended to put him in the safest place left for him; the Grave. Oh yes, that one was worthy of Nygma himself.

"Here we are again." He says softly, though without his usual mirth.

The henchman sitting in the passenger seat, who is surprised, and more then a little terrified at being addressed by the clown prince of crime, twitches and tries to back away without getting out of his chair, in a sort of squirming turn.

"Ah, are you talkin' to me boss?"

"Of course not, idiot, what would I have to say to you? I'm talking to the only person here I can get any insight out of. Myself. Now shut up, I can barely here myself think."

"Right you are -" He says, then is interrupted by a gunshot, that smashes his face into a mess of gore, blood and shattered bone, leaving a ghastly mess. He convulses in his seat a few times, and twitches a little, making a ghastly gurgling sound, then lies still, slumping over as far as his seatbelt will let him go.

The Joker waits patiently, then glares at the other minion with the good fortune to be driving, who has taken his eyes off the road to stare in horror at his partner, nearly causing two accidents already.

"Well? Aren't you going to thank me?"

"Ah, what for boss?"

He gestures angrily to the corpse. "For giving you his job of course! What, aren't you satisfied with better pay and benefits? Do you want my job?"

"No. I mean, thank you boss. That was very kind of you."

"Don't mention it. But really, you should pay attention to me. If you don't you might miss the punch-line. You might even be the punch-line. Got it?" He's bored already. Henchmen were no fun. He'd have to hire some new ones, who actually had a sense of humor.

Eventually. Right now, he had other problems.

Last edited by Cracklord on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Unnamed Officer

"Fine then," the young rookie says, "I'll take you right to the mob files. Just promise you won't hurt anyone else here." She slowly lowers her sidearm and leads the trio to the precinct basement where the mob records are kept. "I should warn you guys though," she whispers, "most of the older officers didn't maintain any real records on mob activity. That's probably because the mob pays better than the city."
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 am

Batman?

He produces another batarang and holds it to her neck. "Bring us to their files as well. Anyone who has been suspected of mob connections. I want their names, where they live, what mobs they are connected to, how long they've been a cop, everything."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 am

Joker

"I seem to be losing men like there's a plague in town." He muses after killing the driver and taking over himself. Ocassionally he switched cars or number-plates, but only occasionally. In a way, he'd welcome being caught. He could certainly use the excitement.

There were a few people he should talk to, given that he was looking for someone who would stay hidden, but at the same time he needed access to considerable resources and man-power.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:00 am

"They must be in the IAB files," the rookie adds. "I'm pretty new here and I'm not part of Internal Affairs, so I don't have a clue where they could be. Hell, Comissioner Gordon's the most honest chief the department's had in decades and he doesn't know where the IAB files are." Sighing briefly, the young woman's life, and thoughts of the potential deaths of her fellow officers and less violent suspects, seem to flash before her eyes. Desperately she adds, "I can requisition them though. I can just say that it's part of an on going investigation." One thing that she knows is that this isn't really Batman she's dealing with.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid doesn't lose and inch, the hammer stopping as though it colided with the end of the universe. His smirk vanishes, but otherwise he shrugs off the blow, seeming as though nothing happened.

"So your father finally stirs himself to act. It matters not. You're time is done, old god. All that remains shall be Darkseid." The New God replies, his eyes blazing. "All that shall remain for you is the cold comfort of oblivion."

Steppenwolf

His shield absorbs most of it, but enough gets through to destroy his power unit, leaving him stranded, unable to move. Perhaps he can improvise something. That in mind he leans over to look at the dammge.

Bane

"Very well." He says. Bane walks disurbingly cat-like for such a large man. "Show me these files."

Sephiroth

He repaces his sword easily, then folds his arms. At the moment, his work here is done.

Loki

The Norse god of trickery and chaos suddenly vanished. He has np intention of being on thew wrong end of a pissed off thunder god.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 am

Cecil Harvey

As he walks Cecil sees a bright white octagonal castle, with gold-brick spires, jutting up from the clouds in a deep blue moon-lit sky. Stars gleamed down upon him from distances that would currently take millions of years for him to reach yet he felt as if he could reach out and touch one of them. Then the silvered drawbridge lowered its self and Cecil slowly stepped into a spacious courtyard paved with bright shining white marble. Well cared for gardens, hanging and otherwise surrounded him and the scents of lavender and roses waftted through the air.

A cloud of gold and pale yellow-green floated in front of him and slowley took shape. Where once was cloud and mist stood a beautiful woman, in his mind only the second most beautiful woman he had ever met. Knowing her to be than a mere woman, Cecil bows his head to her kneels at her feet. "Goddess Cosmos," Cecil half-whispers reverently, "Though I thought you were dead all these years, I see you here before me and understand now that you need me. I'm more than willing to serve you and fight in your name, just please tell me this. What must I do?"

"You remember what happened in the 13th cycle Cecil? I'll explain this to you. When you previously fought in the Dissidia cycle you were asleep, your unconcious mind had left your earthly body to do battle in a simularcum of itself, but I can't do that now. I," Cosmos paused, looking pensively and even apologetically at the paladin king Cecil, before resuming, "Assumed you'd dismiss it as all a dream. I hope you can forgive me for using you like this."

"Hah," Cecil chuckled, "you're afraid I'm upset with you? I fought against tyrants and would be tyrants, homicidal lunatics, and I got a chance to see my brother again. So what ever the hell you need me to do, all you have to do is ask. Now what do I have to do?"

"That one is simple," replied Cosmos, "find your those of your fellow warriors of mine. Gather them together and take them to New Genesis. Cecil, two great evils have made their presences known. They are without mercy, remorse or restraint. They are far worse than Chaos himself could ever be. Their names are Darkseid, lord of Apokolips and Mephisto, the Hell Lord. They come from the darkest and most depraved corners of all creation to act against everything we believe in. They must be fought. Now I have only three demands for you Cecil."

"What are they?" Cecil inquires.

"Wake up, tell your wife and son good by for now, and then depart."

Then Cecil awakes.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:32 am

Bullseye

Star City. Bullseye arrives during late in the afternoon; the sun hasn't begun to set, but in a few hours, it would. Having "traded" the first car for another model(a beat-up Ford), he checks into a ratty motel, and finalizes his plans.

Tonight, the modelling agency would be holding a party. And he'd be the entertainment.

Elijah Snow

"Fine."

He's pissed. Really pissed.

"I'm listening. Not that I have much of a choice."

Jakita Wagner

She's confined to the upper atmosphere, but thankfully, the rig has sensors good enough to detect what's going on in low orbit. Locking the rig's weapons onto Sinestro's power signature, she opens fire with what appear to be twin laser cannons.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Spiderman

His flight had been delayed, but he was feeling so good about his all expenses paid tip he didn't let it bother him. He just sat in the waiting room reading a cheap science magazine and trying to ignore all the distractions. He was concentrating so hard he managed to to tune out everything. The lady with the crying baby sitting two seats down, the too loud telephone conversations happening everywhere, the intercom constantly making incomprehensible commands that led only to confusion, the signs that pointed nowhere, and the uncomfortable plastic chairs.

And so he almost missed his flight. Only a mad dash and abandoning one of his bags had allowed him to make it on time. Fortunately, not the one with his costume, just his clothes, and toiletries, a towel, and his spare camera. He didn't let this dampen his spirits either. He whole-heartedly intended to enjoy himself.

He arrived in Star City late afternoon. Mary Jane couldn't pick him up, she hadn't rented a car and she was working, so he called a taxi and made his way to the hotel.

Thor

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" He replied unshaken by the God's shrugging off of his blow. He'd forced some gods for days, even months, it took time to wear them down. "And thou had best believe I do!"

He smashed his hammer in a long, wide arc with oblivion on the end, and smashed Darkseid again in the same place.

Izaya

"Of course you do. If that is what your conscience dictates, then leave us to our fate. It is your right. But first, it is best you know what is happening. There is no excuse for ignorance, and a petty desire to disregard me is a poorer one then most." He replies, a little irritated by your acting in this manner.

"Darkseid seeks the Anti-Life equation. He must be close, or he would not dare to attack us like this. He is single-minded and unfettered in his pursuit of it, that makes him very dangerous. But he must not get it. You are a man with the ability to find answers, to resolve questions thought unanswerable. Find it, and keep it from him at all costs."
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Darkseid

"And they call me concieted. Your minuscule awareness of what transpires is so obtuse that to even consider yourself divine is a monumental disservice to those who are." The Tyrant of Apokolips replies, blocking the hammer with his forearm, then driving his stone fist into Thor's gut, crumpling armor like paper.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 am

Elijah Snow

"Sure. We can do that. You could have told us earlier."

Disgruntled but accepting, Elijah looks the Highfather dead in the eye.

"I don't suppose you could give us a starting location?"
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Highfather

"Earth." He replies. "I regret i cannot give you more. I do not know myself. But you are the best I could find at solving mysteries familiar with the place."

[co
lor=cyan]Thor[/color]

"What does it matter?" He retorts, slamming Darkseids granite face with his forehead. "I don't need to understand to keep you from it!"
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum